Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks for sharing that information NoOne - I hadn't been listening to the news, as soon as it was coming on the radio it was so negative one way and another so I didn't listen 'just got on with what I'm supposed to be doing' its good they have a bit of relief from the heat, and that maybe we made a difference here, and will continue to do so if people help with prayers and visualising rain for them - we can only try to make some difference.

I'm not a huge believer in prayer, but I do think that visualisation with intent and invoking the power of specific deities can have an effect in the real world, particularly, if it is done by a group of people with an energetic connection to each other.

I invoked the Queen of Heaven yesterday, whilst in deep meditation, as well as Agni, Hindu god of sacrificial fire, whilst I visualised a big arc of rain dousing the fires. I asked Agni to be satisfied and allow himself to be doused by the rain sent by heaven. I got an affirmative from both that they will send help and assist.

I have no idea if this had any real-world effect, there is really no way of saying and of course a sceptic would just laugh at the mere concept. However, so many people were concentrating on this as the news from Australia was getting progressively worse, that the collective energy and goodwill from all these people who were wishing for at least temporary relief from the fires may very well have made a difference. I really felt a breakthrough yesterday.

This isn't over by any means, but even temporary relief is something.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I'm not a huge believer in prayer, but I do think that visualisation with intent and invoking the power of specific deities can have an effect in the real world, particularly, if it is done by a group of people with an energetic connection to each other.

I invoked the Queen of Heaven yesterday, whilst in deep meditation, as well as Agni, Hindu god of sacrificial fire, whilst I visualised a big arc of rain dousing the fires. I asked Agni to be satisfied and allow himself to be doused by the rain sent by heaven. I got an affirmative from both that they will send help and assist.

I have no idea if this had any real-world effect, there is really no way of saying and of course a sceptic would just laugh at the mere concept. However, so many people were concentrating on this as the news from Australia was getting progressively worse, that the collective energy and goodwill from all these people who were wishing for at least temporary relief from the fires may very well have made a difference. I really felt a breakthrough yesterday.

This isn't over by any means, but even temporary relief is something.
Thanks to everyone who prayed for rain.

We have had a temporary reprieve from the devastating fires with cooler temperatures and a light sprinkling of drizzle for the past two days...not enough to put the fires out, but enough to slow them down for a while, so that people can get in and assess the damage and the fire fighters (bless them) can have a well deserved rest.

We need at least a weeks solid downpour to put the fires out and break the drought, but I am more than happy with 21C, patchy precipitation and no wind... somebody "up there" has heard our prayers, but it isn't over til it's over and all we can do at this point is pray that no new fires start anywhere else.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:16 PM
ImthatIm

Along with the prayers for moisture slowing the fires
it would be nice to pray for all the human activities that will be
swirling around in the chaos.
Remember those firefighters and helpers that they can
receive calm and effective information and think clearly.
Also that people escaping can act with measured calm and patience.
That those saving wildlife can do it most effectively and safely.
And so on and so forth, along those lines.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
Nicely put ImthatIm - those firefighters must be so tired, and my thoughts/prayers have been with them so many times...

Has anyone else here noticed an energy drain - with me its not physical i'm strong in that respect, but muzzy head and feeling drained in that way, and ive been researching energy vibrations and grounding for the last 3 years, so I know my stuff there... I don't mind its for a worthy cause for the Australians and the rest of the world, with what they're going through, if its the amount of powerful prayers that is draining me - just asking in case anyone else here feels the same drain? There's some viruses going around here, so maybe its that.

Last edited by one-light : 06-01-2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
I was wondering if people could drop this into other forums so it spreads worldwide - on Facebook Twitter etc... Its something we can all do - ive worded it so its just copy and past it in, and if anyone here can improve on wording by all means do and share it here so it can be sent around easily.

Example text... I wrote all this below - not off another forum, my words to help.

---------

I got this off another forum...

We need billions of trees worldwide to replace ones lost, for the air quality of your children and your children's children - please pass this around and think about the quality of the air for your family - if anyone's got spare funds or companies can do deals with trees included in deals, then it all helps - this is a non profit company - https://onetreeplanted.org/
Old 07-01-2020, 08:48 AM
Master
Well that's had a good viewing - https://onetreeplanted.org/ - ive said another prayer for the people and animals in Australia... but later my prayer is going to be totally focused on more rain and visualising clouds coming over from wetter parts of the globe - and I imagine if enough of us worldwide do that 'focus on clouds and rain' today and over coming days/weeks whenever we can - and visualise people cheering as lots of rain comes down - maybe we can make a difference just maybe, just my thoughts on it all.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:58 AM
Master
Still no sign of rain we can only keep trying to help - its so sad now with the camels and all animals and the people there in Australia - we have to try and stay positive and keep 'hoping and praying' things will change - and i'll keep dropping the trees link in here every page if people can share on other forums please, because that has a chance to help balance things in the future.

We can only keep focusing on prayers together for rain, and focusing on a decent amount of rain falling... Anyone else got anything to say, and any updates from our friends there in Australia?
Old 08-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
I'll try and give some people here on this forum some hope and I may be grasping at straws here, and having said this weather might change - But the torrential downpours here in England have eased this last week or so - maybe, just 'maybe' things are in progress for some temporary change globally - don't give up on praying and visualising rain in Australia, because we don't know if there is a figure set ?? 1000's prayers and something changes. we don't know if its just 20 to go - so we 'don't' give up hope for some heavy rain there soon... if we can just keep pushing with prayers and visualisation of rain, you never know what can change soon.

Last edited by one-light : 08-01-2020 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
I emailed - https://onetreeplanted.org/ and said people on a powerful forum was supporting them, and that the big wording have a great 2020 that was written on their website was a bit delicate. And I showed them the text that was written 'as below' on this thread to get it spread around the world so more people have an option to do something no matter how small or how big to help you to help our planet.

And I got a reply - and that now looks more considerate the wording...

i'ts good as this message is being left in good view - but if it gets pushed down, that's fine i'll just bring the link back to view again.

And please consider passing the link on to other forums takes just a few seconds, and the prayers as well - who says we all can't make a difference, we can try...

------

Example text to go on other forums... I wrote all this below - not off another forum, my words to help.

On my computer - once I copied the text below it puts the yellow background in when pasting, but if you drop it into notepad first it doesn't.

---------

I got this off another forum...

We need billions of trees worldwide to replace ones lost, for the air quality of your children and your children's children - please pass this around and think about the quality of the air for your family - if anyone's got spare funds or companies can do deals with trees included in deals, then it all helps - this is a non profit company - https://onetreeplanted.org/ - please don't rely on someone else sorting this out, this is 'our planet' we all have to get involved - make a difference help in some way, we can do this...

Last edited by one-light : 09-01-2020 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Master
Update:

In many parts of New South Wales, the long drought has now broken:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/sy...e-afa779a74146

We have just had a year's worth of rain falling in the past 24 hours causing flash flooding everywhere... attesting to that age old statement "if it doesn't rain, it pours".

I couldn't be happier because all of the local dams and reservoirs are all filling up and it is hoped water restrictions may be lifted soon..

I just had a look at the rainfall predictions for the next week in my local area..

https://www.google.com/search?q=Woll...obile&ie=UTF-8

Look at that guys! Torrential rain is being predicted for the next ten days without any break.

There are still many parts of inland Australia which desperately needs this rain and I am grateful that it is soaking the bushfires and putting them all out now...it seems the season is over as we move into an early Autumn with more milder temperatures and weather conditions..however, flippers are required for my daily nature walk now....and looking across the street down towards the river, I am seeing a species that is rejoicing in all this...a species I haven't seen for about two years now...ducks. How happy they must be!