Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Knower
Wink 2012 & Guides

Hi,

Having recently started a new relationship (well Feb this year) one of the things my gf and I have discussed is spirituality. She was already interested in this before we met and knows the names of her two spirit guides.

Quite often we like to go to places we feel a calling to, and often encounter different spirits. We always ground ourselves and invoke white light etc to keep us safe. We also ask for a gatekeeper to block out negative entities etc.

Anyways, lately during communications with her guides, she is told something big is coming and when she asks what, they either won't tell her, can't tell her or just don't know. They say we will all be affected and it's not a bad thing. They always ALWAYS seem to say "All will be revealed".

Does this happen to anybody else? I always take this to mean the 21 December 2012 thing. Thoughts/opinions/insights etc.....?
Old 27-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Enya

I get 'All will be well'... Some things are way too big to be condensed into human language. There are momentous changes happening and on the way. Stay loose, apply love and surf the wave...
Old 27-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Knower
For me, and indeed most people I've spoken too, I get the feeling something big is there and it's right in front of our nose, and it's getting 'stronger', if such a word is appropriate
Old 28-11-2012, 03:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmisaac
Anyways, lately during communications with her guides, she is told something big is coming and when she asks what, they either won't tell her, can't tell her or just don't know. They say we will all be affected and it's not a bad thing. They always ALWAYS seem to say "All will be revealed".

They reason they can't give her a definitive answer, is because there is no answer to be had. Or at least one that satiates the human need for knowledge, causality, for beginnings...and for ends.

Much like your girlfriend, I've been told of a positive event that will impact all life.

Anyway, I don't know if these are mathematical certainties, but a few things spirit keeps driving home:

- A monumental paradigm shift: Up becomes down, left becomes right...all metaphorically, of course. As a species, we become more heart-aligned.

- Polarity splitting or a collapsing duality: This can already be seen in the sheer number of horrible acts being committed around the globe. What is not as equally perceived (or at least under reported in the media), are the acts of pure love and kindness. I'm told that in a duality, for there to be complete unification, the poles must become absolute before eventual re-merger. This could be down the road a ways though.

- An global event causing the unification of the human race. Spirit keeps referencing the September 11th attacks, but I don't want to fear monger as the common link may be only the unification of people and not that of destruction.

- The chains of financial bondage loosen and eventually dissolve. The money masters get ousted for what they truly are. Old institutions collapse.

- Natural disasters, strange weather patterns get worse/more frequent: I'm told these are Mother Earth's birth pangs and will eventually pass. It could get very difficult for some parts of the world.

- Religion, science on a collision course. It will eventually be learned that one cannot exist without the other.

With all this coming to the head at the same time, it will appear to be the end of world. It is not. But will be the end of the world, as we know it.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Knower
This is one of the things I keep trying to put across to people who claim a catastrophy will occur on 21 Dec - things will change, things will happen but you most likely won't die. I even know of someone who has spent thousands of tinned food, freeze-dried food, underground survival shelter, water purification system etc.

As for 9/11 - in my mind they will always remain a 'false flag' attack. If anything happens on Dec 21, I believe it will be false flag again.

Me personally, I find it difficult to have direct communication with my guides - I know they hear me but I've yet to hear them. I just have a strong feeling that something monumental is about to occur, almost like something brewing in the atmosphere. Whilst typing this, an image of a big fat cloud with lightening inside it and rain below it appears. Analysing it I would say it points to the freshness in the air after a thunderstorm and it washes away the humidity, leaving a feeling of freshness.......
Old 28-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Glen

I asked my guides once about their ambiguity when it came to certain things, just like "All will be revealed", "It is not for you to know" or "it is not clear". They explained to me that if I (me personally) were to be given such revealing information that my human nature would fixate on the "event" and that I would lose sight of why I am here or the bigger picture of the journey.
Old 29-11-2012, 09:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmisaac

Does this happen to anybody else? I always take this to mean the 21 December 2012 thing. Thoughts/opinions/insights etc.....?

Try explaining a sunset to a blind person so they understand. Not so easy after all, eh? Now you have an inkling of what the guides must be trying to put across.

Already there's been a lot of hype, smoke and mirrors around the 21st of December and I personally think anybody really knows what's going to happen. There's a lot of energy being directed at one specific point in time though and that's not for nothing. We are all here to experience whatever is going to come in our own ways so just enjoy the Journey and forget the hype.