Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-04-2011, 08:26 PM
mashpashable

Druid Craft Deck

Is anyone familiar with the Druid Craft Tarot deck? I've been using tarot for a little while but I'm wondering what the differences between decks is? Is there different meanings/history behind each deck? Or are some more powerful than others? Thanks!
Old 17-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Ivy

A deck of cards isn't powerful at all. It is your personal resonance and perhaps your personal history that will decide if they are a useful tool for you or not x
Old 17-04-2011, 08:58 PM
mashpashable

I wasn't sure..I've had better luck with some decks than I've had with others. Thats all
Old 17-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Ivy

In some respects, those decks are like a learning tool for your own journey...rather than just a tool for specific readings.

How are you getting on with these cards?
Old 20-04-2011, 09:48 PM
rainbowcrow

I'm curious also about how you found the cards (if you ended up with them that is). I saw the deck and book together at a store the other day and nearly brought them but thought I'd better look in to the cards a little more, especially since I am only starting out (I'm currently learning with the RW deck). However, I can see myself collecting plenty of decks in the future - hmmm sounds like a good enough reason to go back and buy them lol!

Still, I would love to hear how you are finding them Mashpashable

rc
Old 20-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Ascender
I use the DruidCraft deck because it's imagery resonates with me. So, it's good for me. However, you have to find what's work for you.

There's good information on it here:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards.../details.shtml
Old 22-04-2011, 04:44 AM
mashpashable

I feel somewhat of a connection to this deck...although I've had better luck with others. I feel like there could be a better deck out there to call my own. The imagery on the cards are beautiful, don't get me wrong but it almost feels like something is missing when I do readings..perhaps it's just not the right deck for me?

rainbowcrow-I would recommend trying them if they caught your eye. They're great cards with beautiful imagery, just not for me I guess! Each deck will be different for everyone though. It might take a little while to find the right one for you!
Old 22-04-2011, 06:12 AM
rainbowcrow

Well it seems I couldn't help myself I just had to have them lol! And I have to say, they really are quite lovely. My only small critic is the white borders on the cards. I have to say that I didn't really understand the concept of 'trimming' cards until now - I think they would just look so much better without borders - maybe it would kind of open the images up, they feel a bit "trapped" or hemmed in which sort of bugs me a bit.

As much as I really love the imagery of the DruidCraft cards (I should mention that I haven't actually done a reading with them yet), I'm a bit like you mashpashable in that I'm not sure that they are the "one". However, even if they aren't, I think I'm going to enjoy them all the same. Now to find techniques for trimming......

rc
Old 23-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashpashable
I feel somewhat of a connection to this deck...although I've had better luck with others. I feel like there could be a better deck out there to call my own. The imagery on the cards are beautiful, don't get me wrong but it almost feels like something is missing when I do readings..perhaps it's just not the right deck for me?

That could be. Only you can find the deck for you. What parts of the Druidcraft imagery do you like? And what about it don't you like?
Old 24-04-2011, 02:17 AM
Tuatha

Mashpashable ,
Theres no rule to say you have to stick with one deck in particular , sometimes its nice to use different decks for different readings .I mainly use the Aquarian deck but sometimes get a feeling the imagery or the tone of another deck would be more suitable for different people. Good luck with it anyway