Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Master
Oh wow!! Flat earth again. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the edge. I had to turn around and on the way back I found this thread!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Guide
Im calling the next big belief right now... INSIDE OUT EARTH. We are on the inside. You see, the sun is the only hole to the outside earth. WERE INSIDE THE HOLLOW EARTH.
Old 19-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Im calling the next big belief right now... INSIDE OUT EARTH. We are on the inside. You see, the sun is the only hole to the outside earth. WERE INSIDE THE HOLLOW EARTH.

I was pondering about what's next. And it hit me. did this whole thought come about because of Thor and asguard? (Specifically the movie)

Then I was wondering if people are going to say Odin is residing on Antarctica and that's why there's so much mystery around it.

Then I read this I like it better than my men in black were inside the cats necklace theory. I'm consigning this "inside out earth" theory!!!
Old 19-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

Earth

Hey hey hey

I don't believe the earth is flat...I just wanted to see what you guys thought... Hehe

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 19-07-2017 at 03:23 AM.
Old 19-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
I was thinking about this last night and the next big craze will be "Copernicus was WRONG".

Our hollow, flat earth is at a fixed point in space and time and the sun and stars all revolve around IT....and the moon? why, that's just a piece of cheese in the sky, like I was taught as a kid.

*goes and pays homage to the 'man in the moon'.

Om Chandrashekharaya Namah
Old 19-07-2017, 02:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
OMG, it's a trishula! I just noticed it too.

Thank you for saying that. I don't often hear it (hardly ever) so it means a lot whenever I do. I just let the love flow at any/every opportunity - and I think a lot of people are sick of hearing about it, but it's something that can't be helped, nor would I ever want it to be any other way.

I may use your avatar, I'm rather attached to mine, but it's way overdue for a change anyway.

Om Namah Shivaya

Your welcome, cool, no problem necro.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Guide
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I was pondering about what's next. And it hit me. did this whole thought come about because of Thor and asguard? (Specifically the movie)

Then I was wondering if people are going to say Odin is residing on Antarctica and that's why there's so much mystery around it.

Then I read this I like it better than my men in black were inside the cats necklace theory. I'm consigning this "inside out earth" theory!!!

We should hammer out the details in a new thread. Its a lot more believable than flat earth . I searched google and havnt found anyone else claiming this theory
Old 19-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I was thinking about this last night and the next big craze will be "Copernicus was WRONG".

Our hollow, flat earth is at a fixed point in space and time and the sun and stars all revolve around IT....and the moon? why, that's just a piece of cheese in the sky, like I was taught as a kid.

*goes and pays homage to the 'man in the moon'.

Om Chandrashekharaya Namah

Thats interesting because there isnt a real anchor point in space. It could easily be seen in this way. Like if a plane was flying the opposite way the earth was spinning at the exact speed, you could claim that the earth is spinning around that plane
Old 19-07-2017, 01:02 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
We should hammer out the details in a new thread. Its a lot more believable than flat earth . I searched google and havnt found anyone else claiming this theory

I've got a lot of video editing software. once we get the particulars just need some stock footage and maybe some voice overs and i can slap some video's up on the tube! make this thing official!
Old 19-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I have now heard from 3 different people that the earth may be "flat". I am confused. Can someone please fill me in...
haha

Hi LibraIndigo,

Earth is flat.
It's space that is curved.

Just another view.

~ J