Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-08-2014, 05:04 PM
deepsea

I'm so sorry about your little dog...but they do come back to you.

Do you dream often? Have you dreamed of her yet?

I dream lucid dreams and often she comes through to me in those dreams.

Not as an adult dog but as a puppy again. She jumps into my arms as she used to in life and I can feel her fur in in my hands...

Wonderful feeling knowing she is still in my life......

Deepsea
Old 22-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Macy_Marie

Yes, I dream very often if not every night but I haven't dreamed of her yet, which is odd because I'd often have dreams of all 3 of them. I've been a little upset by this since she's been on my mind so much, particularly when I go to bed. She used to come to bed with me fairly regularly (sometimes i just wanted the bed to myself).

I've had lucid dreams, mostly when I nap in the afternoon. I quite often experience sleep paralysis and I've read about OBEs here (again, nothing I've ever thought about much before until recently) and I'm not sure if what I experience is that because I fight it so much when it happens. I almost had another episode last week but fought my way out of it. Anyway, I think that's a separate issue right now. I think.

I never knew Macy as a puppy. I rescued her when she was over a year old. It would be so cool if she appeared to me like that as I've often wondered what she was like as a pup!
Old 23-08-2014, 08:20 PM
deepsea

She may well do that. listen to the paws on the ground,the soft brush of her fur against you.....
Old 04-09-2014, 03:09 PM
BreathingNow

Macy Marie,
I am sorry for your loss.
I believe that there are times in life when the universe opens up to give us a glimpse of reality behind daily life, and this may be what happened to you. Many times it appears to happen when people feel extreme emotions or at other times when people are at the center of thought-free contentment. The energy that we express in life does not end with the death of the body, but only moves on to a different form/experience. I have no doubt your dog's essence is still with you.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:50 AM
Knower
oh yes, i am sure she was listening. Sometimes our beloved pets can even incarnate again to us through another dog body. It is possible that she will, at some point in time, come back to you as another dog. Grieving is hard. I do like what Tobi said about giving her permission to move on. As difficult as that is. I want to say I am so sorry for your loss. One way or another, I am sure you will see her again. She as soul and you as soul have a deep connection
Old 12-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Macy_Marie

Thanks so much everyone. Yes Lili, I can't imagine giving her permission just yet to move on. I just can't. I haven't seen or heard anything that might be her though and I've stopped looking/hoping. It's only been a month and a half so it's still all kinds of painful. I opened a letter from the vet just yesterday with a sympathy card and a set of her paw prints. Ouch.

After all this I can't believe the connection we had. It's a real case of I wish I knew then what I know now. And I know that's the grief talking because our time together was awesome... maybe it's more like I just wish I had just one more day. :)

As an aside I'm not sure she'd leave even if I gave her permission lol. She's no doubt waiting for me. <3
Old 12-09-2014, 08:56 PM
deepsea

She will be.....she'll be looking for you when your time comes.....God bless you
Old 12-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Administrator
When we loose a pet we loose part of ourselves with them,especially if the pet is much loved.they do come back for a visit and you may hear her bark.i had to have our dog put to sleep a couple of years ago,he was ill.and I wasn't prepared to let him suffer even though it broke my heart to do it.as soon as the vet had done her bit he ran to me I was petting him and clear as a bell I heard my husband voice say I have got him.my husband passed 8 years ago, but I have felt my dog sit by my legs and heard him bark. so just listen out for his bark.

Namaste
Old 12-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Lilybugs

Hi Macy_Marie...

First, I am sorry for your beloved friends passing.

As I read what you described with your experience. I had the distinct feeling your souls merged in those few moments and you felt her soul release her physical body. So please know her soul is at peace AND always with you. This is what she needs you to know. There is a soul connection that can never be broken. As an animal communicator, I have channeled many pets and their energy is always around-loving you from the other side. :)

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 13-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Super Moderator
Giving her permission to 'move on' doesn't mean losing her. To use an analogy, it is like giving a flower 'permission' to blossom!
It means holding her in your love and trust, and blessing, to flower in Spirit...to say "go on then...race after (whatever you need to race after) I am with you and always will be."
Whenever she raced after something in the field, and you saw her run free -did that separate you two emotionally? Of course it didn't.
permission to enter her Spirit life doesn't mean letting go of her love or yours for her. In fact it can even bring you closer. And what a blessing it is to receive love and support from someone who loves you in Spirit!

There's nothing wrong with tears. They are part of normal grieving. Or the natural feeling of missing her here. But after a time, it is possible to adjust to the new way of them 'being with you' and the grieving changes shape and becomes less painful and shocking to the system.

Another thing is, sometimes they seem to 'disappear' for a while, then return later. They obviously have things to do! Let her do whatever she wishes to do, and keep close to her in your heart, with a gentle love. Trust. If ever she loved you then she still does. Keep an open heart and mind because sometimes they take us by surprise, and drop in when we least expect it.
When she moves into spirit more completely, you are likely to feel her contacts as a lovely connection with her energy suddenly and out of the blue -in your heart and finer emotions. Listen whenever you feel that because that is almost certainly her contacting you.