Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Xenophilia

I feel that in my past lives I had little fear of death. Some part of me knew it was merely a transition into a new beginning. As for now, well a part of mean believes that my time on this world is over, that there will not be another transition. So to that extent yes I do fear death, or more so facing an afterlife where I will be held accountable for what I have done with my life on this earth.
Old 18-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophilia
I feel that in my past lives I had little fear of death. Some part of me knew it was merely a transition into a new beginning. As for now, well a part of mean believes that my time on this world is over, that there will not be another transition. So to that extent yes I do fear death, or more so facing an afterlife where I will be held accountable for what I have done with my life on this earth.

You won't be held accountablefor your life on earth when you're in the spirit world, the spirit world is a world of immense love & gloriously beautiful our creator has already forgiven everyone for what they have done that is out of harmony with love, & so have persons that live in that world also, all you have to do is live that life of love when you're there& improve yourself morally, & those that do not wish to grow in love morals will find them self moving away from the brighter locations of love, & into darker more unloving locations, even the violist of sinners can grow in love very rapidly & everyone in the brighter locations of love understand & wish to love & assist &make welcome all new arrivals in their beautiful world,
I wish you well with your thoughts on this subject, but in my opinion they are probably not your fears, they are more than likely earthbound spirits projecting fear into your mind, so when you have these emotions just recognize that fact & smile & lovingly let them know that your not going to be affected by it anymore, they might even give you a horrible hot flush through out your body but just ignore it, as it is not yours & get on with your task at hand with the biggest smile you can muster, & eventually they will get the drift & let you go with that one.

"SMILES"
Old 18-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Knower
I like your attitude and vibration Neil...I have never been afraid of dying as the first time I ever thought about death was when I was 9 years old and my 5 year old brother was taken into spirit suddenly from meningitis...since that moment I've been searching for answers to my 9 year old question "where has my brother gone?"...a couple of days after his death, I came down with every symptom of meningitis and was rushed to hospital, I even had a preist stay with me all night as everyone thought I was surely going to die as my brother died with no symptoms so I believed my time was up...my mother was an atheist so had little comfort and was distraught, but myself as a 9 year old was actually looking forward to following my brother out of pure curiosity to see where he went...when my tests came back and the doctors told my mother I was going to live as I only had a virus she was relieved as you could imagine, but I felt robbed of my chance to experience what my brother had.
I've been on my spiritual journey ever since, as my mother was atheist I researched and read about loads of different religions and now I'm quite eclectic in my beliefs, I believe in reincarnation of the soul and though I'm not ready to die just yet as I have 4 young children, I will embrace my transition with a somewhat excited spirit as I have already waited a long time for that experience and when my time on earth is up in this lifetime I will welcome the experience with a loving heart and an eager spirit to learn what I can on the way⭐❤⭐
Old 18-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Master

Death, one of my favorite subjects. One of my favorite because I have no fear and I see it as a freeing of my spirit and an escape from all of the pain I experience in my earthly body. Though I am not ready to transition yet, it will be a welcome event when my time comes.

I see a death as a major celebrative event not a major event for sadness. Yes, I miss those who pass on, very much,but to cling to the memory of them thus holding them back from moving on, just seems wrong. I want them to experience their freedom they have justly earned.
Old 18-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

I don't fear death, but I feel some trepidation about incarnating again. For me, that's the real fear of the unknown. I know it is believed that our spirits are drawn to a vessel (body) that is appropriate for the lessons we need to learn. The worrisome part is that I'll forget what little hard-earned wisdom and knowledge that I possess.
Old 18-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cianna200
I used to fear death but not anymore, I've gotten comfortable with the fact of dying, what about you?

Death is just a doorway to another way of being, expression and creation. I don't want to go any time soon. I got so much I want to do and got so many people I want to love.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 18-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
I like your attitude and vibration Neil...I have never been afraid of dying as the first time I ever thought about death was when I was 9 years old and my 5 year old brother was taken into spirit suddenly from meningitis...since that moment I've been searching for answers to my 9 year old question "where has my brother gone?"...a couple of days after his death, I came down with every symptom of meningitis and was rushed to hospital, I even had a preist stay with me all night as everyone thought I was surely going to die as my brother died with no symptoms so I believed my time was up...my mother was an atheist so had little comfort and was distraught, but myself as a 9 year old was actually looking forward to following my brother out of pure curiosity to see where he went...when my tests came back and the doctors told my mother I was going to live as I only had a virus she was relieved as you could imagine, but I felt robbed of my chance to experience what my brother had.
I've been on my spiritual journey ever since, as my mother was atheist I researched and read about loads of different religions and now I'm quite eclectic in my beliefs, I believe in reincarnation of the soul and though I'm not ready to die just yet as I have 4 young children, I will embrace my transition with a somewhat excited spirit as I have already waited a long time for that experience and when my time on earth is up in this lifetime I will welcome the experience with a loving heart and an eager spirit to learn what I can on the way⭐❤⭐

I enjoyed your post immensely. Keep on shinning your light. every moment gives us a new opportunity of expression and creation, whether we here on in the earth realm or exist on a finer vibration.

There are many souls which are lost to themselves. The earth realm is a wonderful place to help people to know who they truly are, to express who they truly are. Every moment is a great opportunity create and share the Divine presence within with everyone we meet.

True death is spiritual ignorance. Though even that isn't so bed because in every moment we are able to come to know our ignorance and transform our ignorance into understanding and love.

Peace. XXX

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 18-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I don't fear death, but I feel some trepidation about incarnating again. For me, that's the real fear of the unknown. I know it is believed that our spirits are drawn to a vessel (body) that is appropriate for the lessons we need to learn. The worrisome part is that I'll forget what little hard-earned wisdom and knowledge that I possess.

Rosie cotton..hi there
What makes you think that there is such a thing as a process called reincarnation, is it because of a story from thousands of years ago, that has just gotten out of control,somebody please give me an example of someone proving this process , is it because people have vissions, vissions are definitely not proof, think about all of the spiritual beings around the earth plane who have unbelievable abilities to generate such amazing dreams, vissions, stories, & even create a reality of of these thoughts that they have in their
minds, now if these spiritual beings are around you they even have an ability project these thoughts into your mind through thought transferal, especially if it will serve a purpose for their ill gotten gains, & if they know that there is a belief on earth of let's say reincarnation then they will exploit that belief to that hilt..."FOR THEIR ILL GOTTEN GAINS"...
& yes rosie cotton how could you learn from your mistakes a second time around if you do not remember them & then go & make a whole lot more mistakes..heck you would never stop coming back to a life of physicality....
I believe that the only reason we have an earth life is because we need to to start our recognization of self some where, & we need to receive a gean pool from a couple of wonderful people (in the case of my parents anyway) who need to conceive us in order for that to happen, & that wont happen in the spiritual word because spiritual persons do not have internal or external reproductive organs, & our wonderful creator did create it that way,
& also if this life we lead is eternal because we have a soul, created in the likeness of our wonderful creator, then we could learn from our mistakes quite easily in the next stop off, on the way to, the so called & highly believed in, REINCARNATION PROCESS, (which I am led to believe is totaly erroneous) to another stinkin cruel & long 80 years or so of life of physicality, & mind you as everyone believes, not just one but maybe even hundreds or even thousands of them..."PHEWWW"...
No thank you farther creator you can please cross me of that list, I wish not too come back to physicality to progress in life morals & learning when I can very well do it in the BEAUTIFUL, MOST WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS, LIFE FULL FILLING...""SPIRITUAL WORLD""
Now also it is well known that our creator is as being of undescribable love & understanding, & has already forgiven our errors & so to would every one who lives in the realms of light & love, & they would definitely extend a warm welcome to any new arrivals. . (Or newbies if you like..smiles)..& just like our kin folk who have already made the transition, would immensely enjoy being of assistance in helping us grow in "LOVE MORALS" & to teach us about our new environment.
& b4 I end my reply I would like to say that the wonderful person's in spiritual form here with me at the moment wish to re:interate what has been written.. (oh : mmm & it seems that the darker spirits here also
say the same thing ) they know right from wrong & are becoming more & more truthful with me moment by moment...BIG SMILES TO THAT..

I KNOW THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WILL DISAGREE WITH WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN HERE IN THIS REPLY, & I PUT IT TO THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD AT LEAST TRY TO VERIFY THEIR VISSIONS & ALSO WHAT IS BEING TOLD TO THEM BY SPIRITUAL BEINGS..

Rosiecotton I wish you good luck with your thoughts & emotions on the subject of reincarnation

Neil.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Experiencer

It's interesting to hear your point of view, Neil. Honest questions, all. I believe in reincarnation, because I remember many of my past lives, and I know people who remember living them with me. There's no guarantee that I will remember them the next time around. I have received names, dates, and identities of relatives that I have been able to verify. However, I think the best "proof" rests in the stories of little children, who haven't had time to learn much about the world, or have their memories "tainted". James Leininger comes to mind, but I have heard about many others from their parents. Have you read "Many Lives, Many Masters", by Dr. Brian Weiss? If not, and providing you are sincere about exploring the subject, it's a good place to start. Basically, I could write a book myself, but don't choose to, because I have no need to convince anyone. By the way, I don't think there is "hard" proof of reincarnation, or any other spiritual belief, and am not sure there ever will be for the living. Blessings on your journey!
Old 18-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Bluecloud

No. I don't fear death. It's simply a release from the physical body. Just passing from one form of existence to the next.