Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Super Moderator
To my view, it's kind of self-evident, that everyone gets what they create.. A person with a certain kind of temperament draws to them others of VERY similar temperament, and mixing their lives with those people. And who can walk through mud without mud sticking to them? They will, in some way experience the results of their vibrations.
Now whether that will do them any good and help them to become better people....? I doubt it, as what they need is the opposite. The only thing that can be hoped for is they will get so far down in their depravity, that they will eventually begin to suffer terribly, and at that point, what's left of a fragment of Humanity in them will call for help, and help will come, showing them at last what kindness is. Their first step to realizing what they never knew, or even despised before.
Old 30-09-2012, 07:00 AM
Master
If your going to live in a state of consciousness that is basically harmful to others and yourself expect to arrive in the same type of consciousness on The Other Side. A Harmful state and place of being. Sorry to tell you that it is Hell but it is. If you have pitched yourself a hell on earth you will be in hell after death.

Does a finite cause create an infinte effect? No the person will not necessarily stay in hell forever but that is up to the soul to decide. Hell can be an eternity to people. You forget how the mind works. Most people are stubborn and they never change. That is the symbolism behind the "eternal hell" scenario. It was not to be taken literally by Jesus. He was saying that some states of mind can be an eternal hell, a cycle of darkness that never ends for the person. It is an undetermined length of time of when they will see the Light. It is up to them to decide.

I believe in karma but this person is not going to wake up in their next life as a dog and get beaten up. What would that prove? Nothing. It would be sick. And you can't say they will be mistreated in their next life because all that will do is grow pity and help for him from others. Where is the punishment? This is why karma is such a fishy topic and so is reincarnation. Some people have a stupid idea of karma.

They think kids with cancer are reincarnated evil people and getting punished but an after-life hell to believe is too much for them? Give ME A BREAK! Shut up.
Old 30-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
..just a quick question ..how do you know ..None really know?

I don't know and that is the wisdom to it all

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Master
[QUOTE I don't know and that is the wisdom to it all ]

Well I do Know ... Do I wish to enhance on it no

lol

Love & Light

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Occultist

People in general hope that good people get rewarded bad people get whats coming to them.
Here is what I can tell you from my stand point, For every action there is a reaction. That is scientific fact it will start a domino effect or a butterfly effect or something.
"I personally believe" meaning this is my faith. Is that Dog's are great protectors and mine is treated not as an animal but as a companion.
Also they see beyond what we see,.They can warn us of danger and stand by our side in battle.
A Marine named my dog he is a Black German sheperd that was named after NCIS charactor.
Also they are protectors of Witches.
Goddess of the Witches Hekate was titled Skylakagetis (Leader of the Dogs),
goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy. Not the Goddess I would want on my bad side.
It is not nice to harm one of mother natures puppies.
I think she has a special place carved out for people like this and wonderful things ahead for them.
Either way I wouldnt want to be this dude.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:39 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Like will attract like of that have no doubt ...For every action there is personal responsibility ..to think one can walk this earth and do as they please and harm other innocents ..Is totally Foolish Thinking.

If things are not worked through in this life time ..and one feels no remorse or accountability and one harbors ill intent on innocent...The outcome is .. ending up with like minded souls in the after life ..Much harder place to work through issues to find light.

Free will ..Is each person is accountable for what goes through their own mind ..they are accountable for their intent ..and ACTIONS

Those that are Lost ..remain Lost ( until they seek)
All who see ...Can See
Those who Love ..Love
Those who Hate ..Hate

I cannot believe people that condone such things with the attitude ..that all is okay after they die .. Any way Guess they will find out lol .

Patrick ..the dog is a spirit ..This a lesson in Love . for people... dog is god backwards .

How many people are desensitized ..I don't know..Again ..that is free will..

I agree with Native Spirit
Every action has a consequence, the person who let this poor animal down,will be judged by a court when they are found.

Good on you making the post ..and Welcome

Love and Light
:)

Thank you both so much for this answer. really brought peace to my broken heart
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I think she has a special place carved out for people like this and wonderful things ahead for them.
Either way I wouldnt want to be this dude.

I agree with that!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:42 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
If your going to live in a state of consciousness that is basically harmful to others and yourself expect to arrive in the same type of consciousness on The Other Side. A Harmful state and place of being. Sorry to tell you that it is Hell but it is. If you have pitched yourself a hell on earth you will be in hell after death.

Does a finite cause create an infinte effect? No the person will not necessarily stay in hell forever but that is up to the soul to decide. Hell can be an eternity to people. You forget how the mind works. Most people are stubborn and they never change. That is the symbolism behind the "eternal hell" scenario. It was not to be taken literally by Jesus. He was saying that some states of mind can be an eternal hell, a cycle of darkness that never ends for the person. It is an undetermined length of time of when they will see the Light. It is up to them to decide.

I believe in karma but this person is not going to wake up in their next life as a dog and get beaten up. What would that prove? Nothing. It would be sick. And you can't say they will be mistreated in their next life because all that will do is grow pity and help for him from others. Where is the punishment? This is why karma is such a fishy topic and so is reincarnation. Some people have a stupid idea of karma.

They think kids with cancer are reincarnated evil people and getting punished but an after-life hell to believe is too much for them? Give ME A BREAK! Shut up.

Thank you for interpretation on hell. I agree with it. I just didn't want someone telling me fire and brim stone garbage :)
Old 01-10-2012, 03:44 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
The person who inflicted the torture will pay, you can be assured of that.

Keep in mind that

a) animals don't have karma or karmic debts (they don't often have choices in life so how can they make bad decisions that create karmic debt?)

b) the end-of-life review is not simply reviewing your life, both good and bad. It's FEELING what other felt, the joy, the pain, everything. All the senses are involved... sight, sounds, smells... everything. Those who give pain will have to experience that pain during the review.

Bless you for caring about this dog... and for all the others like him...

Thank you for your reply and blessings. I really appreciate it.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:59 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I was pondering this very thing last night.......and I have read from sources that have channelled spirit about this .......there are places of lower vibration that souls with no light (corrupted without remorse) go to...souls who are alike...dark dismal places.....but not as punishment but for learning.....when a glimmer of light penetrates that soul in the form or wanting help to change, truly change, then they are helped.....instantly......i feel this to be of truth....and I agree with smiler..... i walk in light and even though I have moments where i stray into shadow, i am shown my path again.......and I choose to walk it.......I don't listen to those who say 'whats wrong with darkness?...you need dark for light to exist'....well to that i say.....pfffttt.....maybe so.....but Im not interested in dark notions being....'ok' just to see what its like.......bugger that i say.....if you want to choose that way.....do so at your own peril........its not on this earth plane that the 'truth' of it will happen, but on the next....but then again, perhaps those with darkness in their souls don't care if they go to dark places....its all about choice isn't it........

Thank you for your informative answer. I am so glad we were both pondering this question. Makes me feel connected to the world outside of myself.