Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Experiencer
People with no auras?

So my boyfriend recently developed the ability to see auras in great detail. He literally developed this gift the day he reconnected with me after not seeing each other for 15 years. He was first only able to see my aura and my 6 year old daughters. Then a few months later we went to a local Spirit Fest and that day while there he was given the gift of seeing everyone that was at this festivals aura. It hasn't stopped since and continues to get easier for him and gain strength.

Anyways. He has noticed several people, like my own brother for instance who is 45 and has been a drug addict since 13, that he doesn't have an aura. Atleast my boyfriend hasn't been able to see anything on him, no matter how hard he tries to see it. Tonight we had a friend over and his girlfriend, and my b/f couldn't see hers either. She's also a drug addict.

Is there something to this? Do they really not have an aura? I mean that's not actually possible, right? Are the drugs causing this? I'm an addict as well, and I still struggle with it at times and he's always been able to see mine. So it's not all addicts. Any insight is appreciated as he's new to all of this and I'm not able to assist him with his questions anymore since I don't have this gift.

Thank you and Many Blessings!
Old 28-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Knower

Interesting, I have on occasion thought of this, as I have also gone through some troubles lol. This theory seems so spiritually complex that I doubt you'll get a straight and clear answer, I'll just answer with 'yes, drug addiction can probably cause this'. You can get so deep that you lose your self (Self?) and are out of touch with every part of you, living in no-mans land... There is also the situation I believe where opiates especially cause suppression of spirituality yet can at times paradoxically be spiritual in themselves.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Everything has energy emanating from and around it be it a person, place, or object, animal, etc. It is not up to me to question who sees what but maybe it would be best for anyone involved in any addiction to take care of the body first. Growth in any path can only occur once the body and mind are healing and are clear. It's a huge step and it's not easy but clearing the body and the mind would open many more doors and illuminate ones you probably didn't even think about.
Old 31-10-2016, 05:37 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I was told a story from my spiritual advisor for my faith regarding my own aura reading questions and he told me that he saw a black aura before someone died, which I take it as being when death is approaching within the hour usually. This is based on a record he told me of a convo with a high level saint.

From my own experiences I would say that no aura is usually a sign of someone who is sick physically. They also usually have spirit attachments, as your aura is what protects you from external forces much like how the magnosphere from Earth protects us from space.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

My spiritual practitioner told me people with high drug use/addicts or childhood trauma tend to have a fractured aura. Some who are abusing drugs will not have an affected aura, but you will see the substance abuse in their aura.
With others it will be a fractured aura (non visible).
But it doesnt have to be permanent and can be built up again.

Xxx
Old 02-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Master

Everyone has an aura though Ive heard that when someone is about to die that some psychics at times can tell as they see the person without an aura.

dont let that worry you as I dont know if that is always the case. I have no idea what aura layer your boyfriend is seeing, maybe he just cant see whatever auric level he's seeing on all. or maybe he cant see negative energy well, cant tune into it. Or maybe he doesnt see weak auras well, someone is a drug addict would have tears and rips in their aura and energy leaks. It would be lacking vitality.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Master
There are usually one of 2 things going on....perhaps even both.

A very small, weakened, and/or underdeveloped aura in an adult will be very, very close to the body..and it's possible it might be missed.

Also, the aura may have some "volume", i.e., it projects a bit out from the body where you often may expect to see it, but if it is indeterminate, it may appear as a shade of grey. If faint, it may be missed or overlooked.

This is typically a result of a consciously chosen, "committed" amoral outlook & lifestyle...which might also apply to some addicts who have not committed to their recovery or who have not fully committed to the spiritual and emotional growth and responsibilities required.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 02-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Guide
I think it could be that they have entities and attachments and energy draining them and there aura or they could have a clear crystal aura but I believe with drug addicts they tend to have attachments that feed off of them.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 02-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Administrator
Everybody has an Aura you may not see it but you have one an aura is energy someone who is ill could have a dark aura,that would be the same for drug users i suppose,

Namaste
Old 03-11-2016, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
Anyways. He has noticed several people, like my own brother for instance who is 45 and has been a drug addict since 13, that he doesn't have an aura. Atleast my boyfriend hasn't been able to see anything on him, no matter how hard he tries to see it.
Auras start inside the body and normally extend beyond the skin in healthy living people. People with low energy (sickness, drug addiction, depression, possessed people) do not have enough energy to project beyond the skin. They have an aura but you can't see it using the normal methods of seeing auras. This is probably the case of the two described above.

Other possibilities:

Ghosts and spectres can have enough energy to appear solid without having enough to be seen as an aura.

Zombies, undead and other essentially bodies of deceased people don't have an aura as they don't have any life energy (mostly what auras are made of). They usually give am impression of being ashy gray (in color) when trying to see their aura in the usual way. There are also projections, androids, golems and other sorts of constructed beings that can look like people but are not (and don't have any life energy either).

People with advanced energy skills can purposely suppress or cloak their auras. Some ETs also have technology to do this. There are very advanced shielding techniques that have similar effect.

Some Magick users and others have mind trick spells to make you not see their aura, its still there. Mostly they are trying to be unnoticed by those who can not see auras.