Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Master

Sacred geometry

This was more like a training exercise, I learned how to use the so called sacred geometry for defense against those who may interfere with my experiences. A while ago two people tried to catch me in their white circle and this circle had wired symbols, they were in fact geometrical shapes, they were using the sacred geometry.

I was thought how to make a circle and how to place geometrical shapes within this circle, I made a huge circle, its color was shining blue and I placed this circle around the place where I live.

In this training exercise vision, I understood everything, the power of sacred geometry and how to use it, when I woke up, I forgot everything.

I did no study about sacred geometry, just one or two basic things. I have no idea why the use of a circle helps in defense and things like that.
Old 30-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Elfin

Hi... And in real life I'm useless with anything like that. And if you "forgot" with your conscious mind, it does not matter as the sub-conscious mind retains everything you need to know. The one thing that strikes me more than anything is the colour blue, as I love "blue" and am drawn to it in so many ways.
Old 30-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... And in real life I'm useless with anything like that. And if you "forgot" with your conscious mind, it does not matter as the sub-conscious mind retains everything you need to know. The one thing that strikes me more than anything is the colour blue, as I love "blue" and am drawn to it in so many ways.

I know this but you see, the experience also stays with me at a conscious level. I don't really know why I saw this color, anyway, it was a nice experience!

I am really fascinated with these experiences of mine, they are so many and so real. Today I had an out of body experience and as far I am concern, I was gone for 1-2 hours in another world, I feel like I just came back home, into this reality.
Old 30-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I know this but you see, the experience also stays with me at a conscious level. I don't really know why I saw this color, anyway, it was a nice experience!

I am really fascinated with these experiences of mine, they are so many and so real. Today I had an out of body experience and as far I am concern, I was gone for 1-2 hours in another world, I feel like I just came back home, into this reality.
We are all fascinated with your experiences .. never mind you!! They are amazing! You don't need to know why. All will be revealed.
Old 30-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Master
Sounds like a genuine message from the subconsious,or from 'others' who can deliver messages to you via your subconsious.

And i think sacred geometry it's fascinating.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Master

Quote:
We are all fascinated with your experiences .. never mind you!! They are amazing! You don't need to know why. All will be revealed.

Thank you! But why @Elfin, what is the meaning of all of this, This happened to you too?
Old 30-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Sounds like a genuine message from the subconsious,or from 'others' who can deliver messages to you via your subconsious.

And i think sacred geometry it's fascinating.

From what I read, sacred geometry is the foundation of all things, it can be found everywhere in this known universe.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Thank you! But why @Elfin, what is the meaning of all of this, This happened to you too?
Hi.. I do not experience things on such a scale as you, or at such a rapid pace. But I do experience things. You have been shown so much. I still feel as though some of your visions were images of your past, unpleasant at times, but necessary for you to be shown , to clear out karma in order to progress , because a lot of your experiences and visions now seem to be "teachings" . You are being taught so much and shown so much. You are very much on the path of enlightenment. Enjoy the journey.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi.. I do not experience things on such a scale as you, or at such a rapid pace. But I do experience things. You have been shown so much. I still feel as though some of your visions were images of your past, unpleasant at times, but necessary for you to be shown , to clear out karma in order to progress , because a lot of your experiences and visions now seem to be "teachings" . You are being taught so much and shown so much. You are very much on the path of enlightenment. Enjoy the journey.

Thank you for your answer, it is helpful! I see, maybe you are way more close to God than I am so you don't have to go through what I experience and not only I, I read many similar stories, many people go through what I experience.

Most of my visions are traumatic and about traumatic experiences. I think too that there is a connection between all my visions and me and not only this, the fact that I had visions where I had different lives or where I had to repeat over and over again an experience just to learn something, strongly suggests this.

One one hand I really want to reach God and be with God forever but on the other hand, I just can't leave my family and the world behind, I have not did the good I want to do to people, I always desired to be of help and I was not really able to do so.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Thank you for your answer, it is helpful! I see, maybe you are way more close to God than I am so you don't have to go through what I experience and not only I, I read many similar stories, many people go through what I experience.

Most of my visions are traumatic and about traumatic experiences. I think too that there is a connection between all my visions and me and not only this, the fact that I had visions where I had different lives or where I had to repeat over and over again an experience just to learn something, strongly suggests this.

One one hand I really want to reach God and be with God forever but on the other hand, I just can't leave my family and the world behind, I have not did the good I want to do to people, I always desired to be of help and I was not really able to do so.
You are closer to God than you realize . But it's not about choosing one or the other. You can have both in your life. You are being shown things and taught things as God or his aides as your teacher. You still have your life and your family. You do not have to make any sacrifices. God is always with you, whether on this planet or the other side.