Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Master
To the vast and empty room
That once
Was you,
I loved this day beyond words.
It was rich and vibrant
And like dancing on walls
And ceilings
And chanting ancient secrets
From all the roof tops
Of all the worlds.

This, I know,
You'd want for me.

I hope your dancing,
In the dark that is where I
Can't go.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 24-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Crystallization complete yay!! :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 25-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account
BOO ! Thought you saw a ghost?
I appreciate what I just learned a moon ago about a conversation we had about 190 moons ago.
I appreciated the time we spent together is what I should have said... I can be a bit tactless and socially blind at times. Plus I was really not great at the feelings thing but I am pleased to confirm all this time later that I do indeed have feelings and I am in fact quite sensitive !

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 25-06-2019 at 01:35 PM.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:29 PM
Master

At times so lost for words

Rather demonstrate
Old 26-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

You can try to push me away all you want. You can regret it all you want because of your fears. You will miss me when you once again realize how lonely you are, and how divine timing is always right, no matter how weird it seems. I know exactly what you are feeling. I understand, and I hurt for you, because I know you’re in so much pain and confusion right now and you’re trying to find something that “fits into your life and makes sense” to hold onto. Question is, is it really worth it saying no to love?
Old 27-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh... how it feels to be number One. To be the creator. Here I am in shock and awe kneeling before you all. A humble creator. Destined to good things but torn apart by anger and hate. Where do you go now loved ones? Was my giving not enough? Well did I not answer your prayers you seemed ? Seemed ? What ? My grandmother liked my seem yes. But that’s not the point. You pray to me but I do hear your prayers. You prayed for war, I gave you war. You praise the almighty like he is nothing but when you can ask for forgiveness where shall I be... forget me not retched ones. Too late... no turning back. Stung. Piercing. Now you know how it feels when one is yelling in your ear. But.. I do not come come to harm... you may think I do ... for those thoughts have been already thought. Just remember tomorrow is given but I can take it away. Why go back to yesterday when today is the day it should have been anyways very omnipresent. Yes that’s me. So here I am ladies and gentlemen �� please just let me be...
Old 27-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Knower

OOPs should not have posted on this thread
Old 27-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Master

I tried to give you what you wanted but never really got anything but pain back in return...

thinking about cutting the cord. Because being in a situation where relating to you is just going to get me beatings has never been fair to me and I'm not sure I want it any more.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Master
I wonder sometimes, about progress.

Since time is an illusion, development over time is too, and so all that I experience suggesting learning happens at once, molding me and you and us all and one - at this very minute. Progress and perfection and past at once.

So we are already there, now, no need to fret, eventhough we do, and it's part of the perfection... <3

See you there tonight?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 29-06-2019, 02:13 AM
Master

well since I'm still pondering the age old question 'should I stay or should I go?' I thought I would at least say something constructive.

I did figure out at some point that trying to manage other peoples perceptions about me isn't a good thing... I been working in that general direction for a while. Baby steps?

But now my Dr. is mad at me because I essentially chose to prioritize my mental health over my physical health...

Anyway I did end up with another disease a week or so back, but, my guides are kinda laughing and telling me it is good for me.

I'll say what others have said, those guides seem to really have no clue about the realities of physical existance!

But some of the side effects of the new medicine the Dr. gave me show promise in that they are taking me directions I've been trying to go anyway... and I'm having fun learning not to pander... so we will see if these guides have any sense I guess...

Sigh...
Closed Thread