Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2019, 05:31 AM
Master
Triple post

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-06-2019, 05:32 AM
Master
Triple post

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 18-06-2019, 05:32 AM
Master
The rules apply to u s too, that's my first thought. That even though our connection an communication broke open wide what is normally possible - hurled us headlong into spiritual whirlwaters - for the 3D, we need to understand 'to play along'. If we can't do that then it is not TF. It is obsession.

And there is help to seek.

We are not masters of the other, we don't know better, we don't get to trespass, insult or expose another - because what we 'know to be true' becomes untrue the moment we violate another's free will.

The connection is broken. It will re-emerge in another life and another form, when we have grown to realize we are not rulers of our faith, we only get to dance out the strings that are available to us to weave.

Never at anyone else's expense.

No obsessing. That's objectification, not seeing a person for who they really are, using them to get a 'hit' of romance, a drug.
No stalking. IRL of online, that is violating a person's free will and personal sphere, a mental act of imposing you on them. Do sth else get a hobby, go to rehab.
No abuse. We are not mean to the ones we love. If that happens we are not ready - we leave, we go do soul work for the rest of this life. No exceptions, no he said she saids. We care for eachother. We support. We dont expect certain actions, we don't criticize when we don't get 'our' way. We leave if Ego gets a hold, realizing we are far from ready, and we let the other be.

I know we are just babies in this cycle of life, but I am still sad that we don't act like we should. Our love means nothing if it is force fed on to another...

That's a faux pax of spirits. We don't do that.

Now; we'll be alright, in some other time... <3

Old 18-06-2019, 05:59 AM
Ascender

Wow, just wow. You are right.

Except the VERY last part. You want to see run?

Just when I think I can't be insulted, humiliated, marginalized, misunderstood, treated unfairly any further........this? My eyes just bugged out of my head. You're right we're not.
Old 18-06-2019, 06:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Wow, just wow. You are right.

Except the VERY last part. You want to see run?

Just when I think I can't be insulted, humiliated, marginalized, misunderstood, treated unfairly any further........this? My eyes just bugged out of my head. You're right we're not.

Who are you talking to exactly ? Are you referring to something you have seen on this forum ? 😂
Old 18-06-2019, 06:39 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Who are you talking to exactly ? Are you referring to something you have seen on this forum ? 😂

What difference does it make exactly and why are you literally laughing in my face dude?
Old 18-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
What difference does it make exactly and why are you literally laughing in my face dude?

Just so you know , she's a lady .
Old 18-06-2019, 04:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Those eyes.

Like a clear lake. I fall into them...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 18-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Master
I always wondered why we here , why we near
looking for something real , free and not sealed
wanted to sell everything and anything that attached me
learning to let go , to let you go so i let you flow and show
the love that i feel , that i've felt , the blessing of this moment
numb and humble , warm and cold , silver and gold reminder
of you i still , i stood , i stand before the , she , he and i remember .
Old 18-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Master
Always.

Yup.

;)

Closed Thread