Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-06-2018, 11:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I just had a connection with the aspect of Michael that oversees your incarnation. The only thing it said was, it finds I was overly accurate in the description of your situation.

Perhaps I should back off?

Do you mean that I was accurate about it all? I do sense that as a typo.

Anyway, hmm, I do sense you talked to him. Would you mind talking about that first person you said you couldn’t figure it out about? I’d very kindly much like to hear that — if you don’t mind me asking.

I feel for some reason that it’s very important, and Michael doesn’t seem to be acting as if he’d just tell me it soon.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I guess it’s interesting really — how this all works out.

I once had this talk with a girl who said the Goddess Eris told her that she was a shard of her, which basically meant she was the child of the Goddess Eris. In this meeting the Goddess told her that she set her free, and then gave her the name Spite. which then meant she no longer was a shard of the Goddess, but fully her own being, and that she had owned that through her growth. In that I wonder if they are fostering you until they see it fit to give you your own freedom. your own power.

I wonder if you are a light bearer. one who will hold the light for others to follow. at least that is my understanding of what intellect is. something that brings light.

On a personal note: the part of me that needed to argue never came from my intellect. Or maybe it came from a misunderstanding of my intellect?
Old 24-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I once had this talk with a girl who said the Goddess Eris told her that she was a shard of her, which basically meant she was the child of the Goddess Eris. In this meeting the Goddess told her that she set her free, and then gave her the name Spite. which then meant she no longer was a shard of the Goddess, but fully her own being, and that she had owned that through her growth. In that I wonder if they are fostering you until they see it fit to give you your own freedom. your own power.

I wonder if you are a light bearer. one who will hold the light for others to follow. at least that is my understanding of what intellect is. something that brings light.

On a personal note: the part of me that needed to argue never came from my intellect. Or maybe it came from a misunderstanding of my intellect?

Huh, I guess that’s interesting. Being free. Michael did say I could say no to his callings if I wanted to, but I don’t really mind. As long as I have a certain level of feeding for my curiosity and it’s for the good of all, I don’t mind where I’m led much.

I prefer the path of even deeply more merging with Michael — as the feeling of it all is deeply calming — more calming than anything I’ve experienced. It's a state where thoughts, feelings and motivations combine. I call that more "freeing" in that I lose my own Earthly desires and attachments in the process. But to one’s own choices I guess.

Intellect to me is something that isn’t just something on its own. It’s connected to other parts of your being — the mind is part of the body and the heart. How you feel definitely does affect how you think — especially in comparison to how clearly you think when calm and loving compared to aggressive and hateful.

Besides, I don’t mean arguing as in getting into angry fights. I mean it more of a way for peaceful discussion.

A lightbearer, huh? I guess I really am one, though I’m a little shy and anxious about speaking out sometimes, but it’d be fun to try.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Master
My goodness, Michael seems to be a very busy Arch, going by the numbers of those who have him as their "Guardian Angel" or channel him...not saying you either do or don't, mind you.

I don't have an Archangel as my "guide" or "Higher Self" but if you venture into the Realms of the Fallen Ones, different story.

Ask Michael if he has ever heard of Ashtaroth or Ashtar Sheran. There is debate about whether this Angel is one of the "good dudes" or the "bad dudes" but all he says is either/or and both simultaneously.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
I prefer the path of even deeply more merging with Michael — as the feeling of it all is deeply calming — more calming than anything I’ve experienced. It's a state where thoughts, feelings and motivations combine. I call that more "freeing" in that I lose my own Earthly desires and attachments in the process. But to one’s own choices I guess.

What do you know about the process of merging?
Old 24-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My goodness, Michael seems to be a very busy Arch, going by the numbers of those who have him as their "Guardian Angel" or channel him...not saying you either do or don't, mind you.

I don't have an Archangel as my "guide" or "Higher Self" but if you venture into the Realms of the Fallen Ones, different story.

Ask Michael if he has ever heard of Ashtaroth or Ashtar Sheran. There is debate about whether this Angel is one of the "good dudes" or the "bad dudes" but all he says is either/or and both simultaneously.

Haha, he is a very busy Arch, though being one he can be at a million places at once — pretty convenient for his task.

He says Ashtaroth is unique in that he neither seems wholely good or bad. He seems to have this ability to be more on the neutral side, where he can shift between good and bad energies at will, hence several different people having different opinions of him.

It’s interesting how people think of spiritual entities as either good or bad, when human beings are much more accepting of the idea that our kind can be a mix of both. This black and white view isn’t a good idea either in the spiritual world.

When people want to be neutral, they often do it for the purpose of communicating with beings with a variety of vibrations. They care less for some higher or lower goal, than by attracting like with like by becoming similar to them. “Stretching” your vibration so quickly is often considered incredibly difficult, so they’re more rare.
Old 24-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
What do you know about the process of merging?

Haha, well I don’t think it has much of a difference with the usual of how people “merge” with their Higher Selves to embody their ideal traits, but I guess there’s a difference.

I believe the first encounter I’ve had with people merging with higher beings like this was in Buddhism — in a practice called Deity Yoga. In this practice, they meditate on an enlightened Buddhist saint to gain their characteristics — in a sense “becoming” the physical embodiment of them.

I’ve met some of them before. Chenrezig was the more extroverted and loving charismatic kind of kindness. Achi was more fast paced and clever in her service. Milarepa was more fond of the ideas of wisdom and truth in his practice. And a lot more differences in personality that people can choose from.

I guess I just chose Michael since we already have similar personalities and preferences anyway — it’s just that he has a “higher” form of it. Besides, the more similar you are to them, the easier it is. Heh — he is way more casual and easygoing than all the “Defender of Evil” and “Hardcore Flaming Sword” portrayals depict him, but oh well. After all, part of having courage is being able to laugh at your problems — which the overly strict and serious religious types seem to forget.

Human beings often think of identity as lacking in flexibility — but for many higher beings, identity is something flexible. I guess it’s basically the process I mentioned above in my last post about the ability to “stretch” your vibration for different characteristics. Of course you still have preferences, but you have more of a choice of what you want to become.

Tara Springett in her book Stairways to Heaven also mentions this. In it, she characterizes the Enlightenment stage, the final stage, as requring the ability to merge with a deity or even with an ordinary role model. Tara herself has a deep relationship with the Buddhist Saint White Tara, and has gained the ability to do so by meditating on the nondual ideas of having “No Self” or at least to be clear, no true stable self.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Haha, well I don’t think it has much of a difference with the usual of how people “merge” with their Higher Selves to embody their ideal traits, but I guess there’s a difference.

A great difference seems to be the words I get.

I have been playing with the idea of the infinite self, and how it can assume any form it will (or more is not limited). And though that is vastly true it will still be limited by the individuals range of (e)motion. Like you said there are preferences, and they kinda guide you. I am looking forward to the moment I just let go into it, and allow it to unfold fully through me. Did a visualization mid-week of it that sent so much energy though me that I went to bed with flu symptoms for almost two days Haha when will I learn After it, it is like I can just focus on it and the energy streams through me, maybe the more I do it, the more it becomes a natural state. I am curious to see what happens; and thanks for sharing your thoughts, they are very helpful to my process I really like that part about flexibility.

And yes merging is far easier when the traits are similar; if not identical. Had one ask me about merging if he would loose himself to this other being. I said in a sense yes, yet it truly is that you become more you. that the sides to this you that are broken aspects of your true identity will fade out, because all the parts that you already love about yourself will come into full focus. So you will loose the one that is kinda sometimes you, to the one who is fully you.

Ever wondered if that fraction of Michael that governs you as your HS will break free from its group to completely form something new with you, maybe through this process of merging?
Old 24-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Haha, he is a very busy Arch, though being one he can be at a million places at once — pretty convenient for his task.

He says Ashtaroth is unique in that he neither seems wholely good or bad. He seems to have this ability to be more on the neutral side, where he can shift between good and bad energies at will, hence several different people having different opinions of him.

It’s interesting how people think of spiritual entities as either good or bad, when human beings are much more accepting of the idea that our kind can be a mix of both. This black and white view isn’t a good idea either in the spiritual world.

When people want to be neutral, they often do it for the purpose of communicating with beings with a variety of vibrations. They care less for some higher or lower goal, than by attracting like with like by becoming similar to them. “Stretching” your vibration so quickly is often considered incredibly difficult, so they’re more rare.
Ashtaroth just laughed and said "spot on, you've nailed it. How's it going, Michael old friend...long time no see..."
Old 25-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
A great difference seems to be the words I get.

I have been playing with the idea of the infinite self, and how it can assume any form it will (or more is not limited). And though that is vastly true it will still be limited by the individuals range of (e)motion. Like you said there are preferences, and they kinda guide you. I am looking forward to the moment I just let go into it, and allow it to unfold fully through me. Did a visualization mid-week of it that sent so much energy though me that I went to bed with flu symptoms for almost two days Haha when will I learn After it, it is like I can just focus on it and the energy streams through me, maybe the more I do it, the more it becomes a natural state. I am curious to see what happens; and thanks for sharing your thoughts, they are very helpful to my process I really like that part about flexibility.

And yes merging is far easier when the traits are similar; if not identical. Had one ask me about merging if he would loose himself to this other being. I said in a sense yes, yet it truly is that you become more you. that the sides to this you that are broken aspects of your true identity will fade out, because all the parts that you already love about yourself will come into full focus. So you will loose the one that is kinda sometimes you, to the one who is fully you.

Ever wondered if that fraction of Michael that governs you as your HS will break free from its group to completely form something new with you, maybe through this process of merging?

Haha, I can relate. Growing spiritually has gotten me sick quite a number of times. Especially with how much energy I have to learn to handle having Michael as my HS has — that’s alooooot of sick days.

I like your insights on merging. :) . back.

Well, I doubt he would split off into me. It’s less that he’s a fraction of the group as my HS, but more that’s the particular side of him he’s showing now. As if you’re in front of a giant pyramid kilometers high, and you can only see a small fraction of one wall of it on a side.

When merging, I can more freely explore the different sides of the pyramid. But he never really splits off when merging — I just become more connected to seeing the whole when I choose to. I doubt I could ever comprehend the millions of peoples’ lives he’s helping all at once, but by being merged, I get to more freely choose what I want to know from his knowledge. This is why I tend to “just know” a lot of spiritual knowledge many people can’t just directly receive from above.

In this sense, I guess in some way, you are talking to Michael right now. Heh. I unmerge more when I’m stressed of course as I am human after all — lower vibration doesn’t support this well, but hey, I’m calm now. So it’s all good. Haha.