Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-04-2012, 05:53 AM
InFurs

WHO is this person I see? + More

Sorry for the length. Hi there. I'm new here, so I'm a bit of an amateur. I've been trying to astral project over the past year (Since I think till...last June?). I've reached it once, by accident, but that's it, I've failed and I have given up [until now]. I tend to get to the vibrational stage, or the feeling of hearing extremely loud noises. How can I get past this stage, I'm always afraid of evil beings and seeing evil things. That's the one thing that pulls me back.

But in two occasions, some things intrigued me. Big time. One morning, I started hearing loud noises (no one was home) around my house, I felt paralysed and I realized I might be on the verge of astral projecting. Hallelujah, my wish my come true finally. However I panicked. I started seeing really colourful swirly lights. They were all sorts of colours, and for some reason I started swearing and them, telling them to go away. I felt really angry for some reason. I woke up.

But this is what intrigued me the most. One time, I felt like someone was pulling me. Well not completely, you see I wanted to astral project so I used all my energy to somehow burst out of my body. I felt like someone was trying to help me by pulling on my legs. This all felt so real. Next thing I know, I "Look" to my left (the edge of my bed) and I see this purple man. He isn't human, it was more in a spirit form - he had no facial features, just body, and his body was made out of light. It was light a glowing purple astral body. He was holding his hand out to me, as if he wanted to help me get out of my body and astral project. I did take it and we travelled somewhere. We went through this portal of vibrant lights, but I think I might have slipped into dream state half way through because everything turned a bit silly. Now, I at first thought it was a dream, but now I think about it, his purple was like the violet. You know...the colour of the aura. And I think that colour had a spiritual significance. Could he have been my spirit guide??? I did not really feel scared around him.

Thank you so much in advance :)
Old 15-04-2012, 09:51 AM
BlueOwl

The purple man does sound like your guide.
Old 15-04-2012, 12:40 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFurs
Sorry for the length. Hi there. I'm new here, so I'm a bit of an amateur. I've been trying to astral project over the past year (Since I think till...last June?). I've reached it once, by accident, but that's it, I've failed and I have given up [until now]. I tend to get to the vibrational stage, or the feeling of hearing extremely loud noises. How can I get past this stage, I'm always afraid of evil beings and seeing evil things. That's the one thing that pulls me back.

But in two occasions, some things intrigued me. Big time. One morning, I started hearing loud noises (no one was home) around my house, I felt paralysed and I realized I might be on the verge of astral projecting. Hallelujah, my wish my come true finally. However I panicked. I started seeing really colourful swirly lights. They were all sorts of colours, and for some reason I started swearing and them, telling them to go away. I felt really angry for some reason. I woke up.

But this is what intrigued me the most. One time, I felt like someone was pulling me. Well not completely, you see I wanted to astral project so I used all my energy to somehow burst out of my body. I felt like someone was trying to help me by pulling on my legs. This all felt so real. Next thing I know, I "Look" to my left (the edge of my bed) and I see this purple man. He isn't human, it was more in a spirit form - he had no facial features, just body, and his body was made out of light. It was light a glowing purple astral body. He was holding his hand out to me, as if he wanted to help me get out of my body and astral project. I did take it and we travelled somewhere. We went through this portal of vibrant lights, but I think I might have slipped into dream state half way through because everything turned a bit silly. Now, I at first thought it was a dream, but now I think about it, his purple was like the violet. You know...the colour of the aura. And I think that colour had a spiritual significance. Could he have been my spirit guide??? I did not really feel scared around him.

Thank you so much in advance :)

I can tell you if you saw purple around the being that was guiding you and if this being was tall with no discerable features but had massive light around it it was Archangel Michael, I know becuse he is one of my healing guides.

I dont want to be a party pooper, but please be very careful when astral projecting, only because its far better to be grounded and connected to spirit than travelling away from ourselves in order to feel connected to spirit. Please understand this for a 46 year old person who has been seeing and connecting and speaking to spirit since age 3. The earths vibration is changing big time, and therefore there are a lot of not so positive spiritual energies out there who are not of light affecting and controling our thinking from other dimensions, Unless you become very sure of yourself our spiritual connection and your guides I would not astral travel without a partner being present who is also very spritual to guide you back if you become dis orientated. Just suggesting a little bit of "self preservation" during the current changes in the shift of the earths current vibrational changes, im not dictating just offering a little wisdom, with love
Old 15-04-2012, 04:12 PM
embrace

Purple is a noble color :) Whatever it is, must be something good and friendly :)
Old 15-04-2012, 04:52 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrygirl
I can tell you if you saw purple around the being that was guiding you and if this being was tall with no discerable features but had massive light around it it was Archangel Michael, I know becuse he is one of my healing guides.

I dont want to be a party pooper, but please be very careful when astral projecting, only because its far better to be grounded and connected to spirit than travelling away from ourselves in order to feel connected to spirit. Please understand this for a 46 year old person who has been seeing and connecting and speaking to spirit since age 3. The earths vibration is changing big time, and therefore there are a lot of not so positive spiritual energies out there who are not of light affecting and controling our thinking from other dimensions, Unless you become very sure of yourself our spiritual connection and your guides I would not astral travel without a partner being present who is also very spritual to guide you back if you become dis orientated. Just suggesting a little bit of "self preservation" during the current changes in the shift of the earths current vibrational changes, im not dictating just offering a little wisdom, with love

Okay. So, wait...by partner do you mean, like a spirit guide or by an actual person who is willing to astral project with me? Because I don't know anyone spiritual enough to actually do that. I am willing to wait, and learn but I am also willing to risk.
Old 15-04-2012, 04:53 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOwl
The purple man does sound like your guide.

Do you know how I can contact him?