Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 20-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Ascender
Solstice, Venus and Mars with the Moon

So we have the solstice tomorrow, and Venus, Mars and the Moon all in Leo!

Depending on how you resonate with these objects, it can have various effects on your subtle energies.
It can cancel out the effects or make them bigger, more unusual ...

As far as I can feel, the message is "take a step back, don't rush into things".
Take things with a grain of salt.

But not too much salt, it's unhealthy

Enjoy the solstice celebrations wherever you are!
Old 22-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Master
I've been feeling a little odd the last 2 days. Not bad, just kinda fuzzy, as if I'm not fully engaged or something. Not sure how to explain as English isn't my 1st tongue and even in my own I wouldn't quite now how to put it.
Not entirely sure if it had to do with the Litha energy or something else.
It had an undertone of calm. No urge to do anything in particular, also a sense that my energy system is not taking on much at the mo?
Which is a bummer as I was doing so much, felt so driven with transmissions, tinctures etc. etc. and suddenly, poooofff, gone!
Maybe I simply have to integrate all that has happened, not sure.

Now I know what it also is, what's part of it... my intuition doesn't seem to work, seems to be dormant?
Old 22-06-2023, 02:47 PM
Dude111

I havent really felt anything......... I dunno
Old 22-06-2023, 06:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It had an undertone of calm. No urge to do anything in particular, also a sense that my energy system is not taking on much at the mo?
... seems to be dormant?
Yes, same for me. I did very technical stuffs that didn't need any intuition, pure logic.
And my dreams seemed to be related to very old events, not to the moment.