Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Domintheos

Having a son

Hello everyone,

I am Domintheos, born June 22, 1987. Just a few months ago I was notified that I was having a baby boy. My son is due around December 22 - 25th. I find this extremely odd due to the fact that I was born at the very beginning of the summer solstice, and my son is due at the very beginning of the winter solstice. Any and all feedback would be appreciated, as I would like to know if anyone sees any significance or may translate this for me through a different perspective.
Old 18-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Natalia

How cool. My son was due December 24th 2010 but he decided to arrive on the 17th. Wasn't keen on being a capricorn. He completes our four element family...im water, father earth, sister air and he is fire.
I can't tell you much about any significance though. One thing that came about for me were stronger clairvoyant/medium abilities when pregnant with my son. Since then i found that when carrying a child with strong psychic abilities it cane come through to mother. All are gifted IMO though...just seems to be easier for some.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Kristine

my child was summer solstice. i like the thought and it may be significant.