Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by derfasdv
My mom will be weirded out and my dad thinks that some things are impossible, although i've told my best friend and he's pretty sure he's an indigo too, but anyon PLZ help me. Becasue i want to tell my parents without looking at me like im crazy. Also becasue I don't want them to freak out if im in the astral plane (which im still trying to achieve and i think i did it but im not sure) and to them thinking im not waking up or something so PLZ help ASAP

You do not need to tell them anything. They will not understand no matter what you tell them. They are "limited" by their own beliefs, kind of like this: A kitten born in a box and kept from ever seeing the outside world will only understand the inside of the box. They may wish to understand but cannot, you may wish to be understood but will not be.

If you share this with them........they will think something is wrong with you and they will try to FORCE an idea of having to help you upon your life. Stand firm and let no one make your decisions for YOU.

"Self-Unfoldment By Disciplines Of Realization, Manly P Hall" explains these limitations and more which each experiences as one Realizes the Spiritual Nature of Being.

Old 18-09-2011, 07:47 AM
sappy

You are really the best judge for your question if it will make the relationship with your parents awkward i wouldn't say anything because your a teenager you still have to live with them and i don't know your parents but my mom is a fairly strict mormon and i never told her half of what i did or experimented or believed when i was a kid knowing she would shurely have had the bishop expel the demons from my possessed soul. I am not saying lie or hide things from your parents because it's important to stand up for what you believe and above all don't be afraid to be "YOU" but you be the judge maybe now isn't the right time you decide.
Old 18-09-2011, 08:37 AM
mattie

Good Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I'm a fellow teenager, as well.
But the first thing I want to say is: don't get too attached to the "indigo" label. ... If you associate being an indigo with being someone special or unique or important, then you won't achieve the growth you're here to experience. I'm not saying this is the case, but I've noticed a lot of people on this forum claiming they're an indigo/starseed/crystal child/whatever... and for the unaware individual, there is probably a bit of ego power forming its roots in the background.
I wouldn't necessarily linger on being an indigo. I'd just think: "Okay, this may be a possibility," and merely focus on your spiritual path.

It’s great that you reached out to someone else who was your age group. This type of support is very useful.

One of the issues w/ overly identifying w/ any label is if we use it to inadvertently box our self in w/ set parameters. It is OK if one relates to whatever labels apply as long as they see these in much the same way that one’s astrological sign position applies. Our starting point. Not our ending one. It is excellent advice to take the designation of indigo, etc. in stride & ‘focus on your spiritual path.’

Ego is a neutral mechanism. It is whatever we make of it.