Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-05-2014, 05:41 AM
yaki000

Which past life reggression technique do you favour the most

Also which one works best for you. Thank you in advance.
Old 31-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Experiencer
Hypnosis. I've had a PLR by hypnosis and it really worked for me. You can find a certified person, or hypnotherapist.
Old 31-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Experiencer

I am interested in hearing what people have to say.

I have tried hypnosis and I honestly don't feel open to it. It feels very awkward and forced to me. Like someone is asking me some really phony questions I don't actually have any answers for.

I am very receptive to tarot though and interested in a past life tarot reading.

I am curious what other techniques are out there.
Old 31-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Knower

The best way is traveling to the Akashic Records. The second best way remote viewing of the Akashic Records. The third best way although not 100% certain of being accurate is hypnosis.
Old 31-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Knower
Do you have to master AP to travel to the Akashic records? or are there other ways to access them?
Old 31-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabytha
Do you have to master AP to travel to the Akashic records? or are there other ways to access them?
There are three ways to see what is in your book in the Akashic Records

1) Astral project
2) Remote viewing (clairvoyance)
3) Have someone do an Akashic Records reading, however, you can't be certain it will be 100% accurate
Old 31-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Knower
im still learning to AP. when I try to I never actually sleep that night. its like I stay in a state of almost asleep. ugh!
I feel silly asking, but what is remote viewing (clairvoyance) and how do I do it?
Old 01-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
im still learning to AP. when I try to I never actually sleep that night. its like I stay in a state of almost asleep. ugh!
I feel silly asking, but what is remote viewing (clairvoyance) and how do I do it?

http://www.remote-viewing.com/

With AP you need to put your body asleep while keeping your mind awake. With regard to sleep and being well rested what is important is for the body to sleep. Sometimes I know my body is asleep when I hear myself snoring.

Next time you try visualize and feel yourself walking down steps.

Have you tried the "Rope Technique" popularized by Robert Bruce?
Old 02-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Knower
I haven't. I am only now exploring these things. I have seen several mentions of the rope technique. I will definitely read into that. it seems to work for a lot of people. the issue I keep having is when I lay down to try and AP it always goes to a lucid dream. very frustrating. thanks for the advice :)
Old 02-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
I haven't. I am only now exploring these things. I have seen several mentions of the rope technique. I will definitely read into that. it seems to work for a lot of people. the issue I keep having is when I lay down to try and AP it always goes to a lucid dream. very frustrating. thanks for the advice :)

I have seen it recommended on several occasions that when one is in a lucid dream and wants to go in an astral projection they should feel them falling backwards. I have not tried it, but that is what has been suggested.