Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-07-2014, 03:18 AM
Seeker
Simultaneously Active Multiple Souls Within?

Worried that I have multiple active souls on different missions and they are vying for my body of energy (what little there is of it due to health issues)!

Can multiple souls exist in one body simultaneously and be active? I'm really trying to sort this weirdness out. Feels like a young and old soul and the old soul tries to pull rank and keep the young soul from acting impulsively. I am baffled by this. Anyone have any ideas?

Also can souls split like ying/yang having constructive and destructive purposes?
Old 05-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Experiencer

I don't know by any means, but I believe its possible. I would really work on your health, your body, and grounding yourself to earth. Also I would look for protections from stray souls looking to mooch off of you. I don't know where to find these protections, but I think I have certain protections in place--I just have no clue of their origin. Perhaps someone else will know more. I would start by praying for protection though. Grounding is also most beneficial for so very many things. It is hard for astral bodies to attack someone who is very grounded. You could also try asking these entities to leave very firmly. Ask for stray souls to leave and native souls to focus and merge for the same goal.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
What comes to mind for me is that you are beginning to recognize your higher so your earthly persona is at odds with your higher for a voice. As I have worked through some depression I have felt like I am all sorts of different people. One minute I am an extremely sad and scared person, then another time I am this really angry person that this sad scared person fears and then other times I feel like I am my higher So I suspect that your ill health is bringing up some aspects of yourself that are scared hurt and wounded representing the young soul and your higher wants to help you get past it all. Get to the root of the thoughts that are maybe being brought about by the illnesses. maybe stop for a moment and listen to what the different energies are trying to tell you to see if there is something there to learn.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Seeker
Lisbet, thanks for the advice. I have tried some of your suggestions and have felt some relief. Thank you!

Michelle11, never knew that I could be so "at odds." My health ills are making me feel drained of all my regular healthy energy, but I plan on listening to what the different energies are trying to tell me, if I can stay awake that long...very difficult business for me...lol.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:16 AM
Manifesting29/11

Many years ago, I had some of this come up in past life regressions. In these sessions I experienced a few past lives that were not mine. They were the past lives of entities that had apparently attached themselves to me. The process of releasing these entities during these sessions was very healing. I read a lot of things at the time to try to make sense of the strangeness of the experience. One of the books I read was The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession by Edith Fiore.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Master

There could be many different things going on from entity attachments to other things but from what you posted, I'd say the following is probably the most likely.

Quote:
Feels like a young and old soul and the old soul tries to pull rank and keep the young soul from acting impulsively. I am baffled by this

I too by that, think you may be experiencing your "higher self" and it is that which is making you feel confused and like two people.

Could your old soul be your higher self?

As we spiritually grow, our higher self will be pulling us harder and harder to its views as we become it more. This can cause some conflict within oneself and even competely opposing views between the normal ego self and the higher self. We are complex beings :) .

(we also have subpersonalities which can be quite strong and conflict too but I wont get into that as that's even more complex).