Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yes, indeedy. And what I seez here is that you have cleverly (in your usual dodgy way) not answered my very direct and implication-FULL question about what you label "Spirituality."
Talking of not answering direct questions, are you an ex-engineer or an ex-scientist? And is this the psychologist in you talking, y'lnow, the one that doesn't seem to be getting he hang of all this "What you see in me is yours, what I see in you is mine" stuff? By the way, there's a conflict between directness and using implications or haven't you noticed? When you imply something you're not telling it as you see it, you're merely suggesting than than being direct. If you can be very cleverly dodgy and selective, that's some saucy goosing going on.

So, in being direct...... This is what direct looks like, by the way. Spirituality is anything anybody wants it to be, it's a definition and there are no ruling bodies or standards authorities so Lord of the Flies it is then. I've been slated by people who profess to be Spiritual for my "anything goes" Spirituality when Spirituality itself will tell you - if you are Spiritually advanced enough to understand it - that there is nothing and nobody that isn't Spiritual. So, Mr Psychology/Religion/Spirituality/Guardian of the Faith, what's with that? By the way, you yourself have said much the same so that means everything I say is Spiritual. According to David Watts, who is far more Spiritually advanced than you, if you are Spiritual then you're God playing at being not-God. So at this moment I am so not Spiritual.

Is there such a thing as a direct implication or have you just invented some? If so then cool, your dudeness.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
So, in being direct...... This is what direct looks like, by the way. Spirituality is anything anybody wants it to be, it's a definition and there are no ruling bodies or standards authorities so Lord of the Flies it is then. I've been slated by people who profess to be Spiritual for my "anything goes" Spirituality when Spirituality itself will tell you - if you are Spiritually advanced enough to understand it - that there is nothing and nobody that isn't Spiritual. So, Mr Psychology/Religion/Spirituality/Guardian of the Faith, what's with that? By the way, you yourself have said much the same so that means everything I say is Spiritual. According to David Watts, who is far more Spiritually advanced than you, if you are Spiritual then you're God playing at being not-God. So at this moment I am so not Spiritual.
Yes, you are "Spiritual" like everyone else (by my definition), but also no 'more' than anyone else. What you say confirms my conclusion that you regard others' 'truths' (when they are different from yours) as just being what they personally 'want' them to be, and (narcissistically, it seems to me) believe that you on the other hand (unlike them!) are 'above' such mishigas and onto the 'real' thang!

Thank you for the clarification. I hope mine (my clarification) serves you as well. Albeit I suspect you will prefer to remain a hiding behind the skirts of David Watts double-talk 'reality-confuser' for the indefinite future. Good luck with that!
Old 16-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Something I heard the other day Neil in regards to a lady I listen to from time to time on youtube is that she went 50 years without even knowing she had an attachment.

Her attachment was of an E.T. origin and it supposedly attached itself to her energy field as her spirit/soul made the transition from spirit to the physical.

I know this is not what your speaking of in regards to your own experience but I thought it was worth a mention.

These E.T's are requiring the experience of the physical in an indirect way.

The lady concerned had certain issues throughout her whole life due to this entity, it was almost like a programming running along side her own.

I think this happens often and goes undetected where people don't know why they feel as they do and some are so conditioned by a way of thinking / being / behaving that it almost feels like second nature to them ..

I have had times where it has been made known to me where spirits have kept within my energy field for days or weeks and it takes getting to know yourself to know that you are out of sync for some reason ..

Some spirits in my case have been those that have been murdered and some that are trying to stop my light-healing-work ..

I think many disbelieve in all of this kinda stuff and think peeps are just being deluded and such likes, I am sure there are some that are but I hope whatever your going through gets sorted ..

I use the armour of God daily, not because I feel victimised, I just feel the necessity to do it .. It's a funny old world out there as the saying goes ..
x daz x

I suggest OR even stress, that they are not ET''s in the sence of physical beings that have traveled here by space craft. But instead spiritual beings that are without the flesh totally.

Spiritual beings use all manner of personas to keep us working with them, in order to further their very dark minded agendas. Scripture even states it :- false gods, false angels, devil etc.

I won't comment on the rest of your post, regarding yourself & attachments, because I do not agree with your understanding of your experiences with attachments.

And from 10 years of 24/7 dealings with no less than three & four permanent attachments constantly & many different other entities coming & going from one moment to the next.
And since discovering how they can & do discretely & or non discretely influence & or attack mind & body. I can see it happening in all other persons.

& when I attempt to speak to others of why they are feeling the way they do, no one can believe it.

For instance no one could believe that they may have had & still do have attachments from birth, & of which are the cause of their anxieties, pain, unlovingness, Tourette syndrome, autism etc physical issues etc.

No one can see it & no one wants to even contemplate it.

Anyway, My words are for anyones considerations, & try to remember my words after the liberation from the body, because that is when the non discrete & discrete influences & attacks truely do RAMP up.
Because let's just consider that if they are indeed with persons NOW, then they will be with us after transition still connected soul to soul, & they need us because we have a full size & intact complete spiritual body, & the dark ones, are with people because the dark ones do not have an emanating worthy spiritual body emanation...& I mean their emanation is so grossly dissipated in such a way as one can not even imagine.

I have seen them, & it is grossly not a pretty sight.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I said I was a practising medium and prior to that I was on a mediumship development course. I know the difference between a true Spirit link and what's going on in the mind/brain mechanism. I also worked in mental health and I've experienced first-hand how the human mind can create realities of things far worse than dark beings, beings of the mind which can reduce a person to a screaming wreck cringing in a puddle of their own urine. I'm also borderline schizophrenic and have always been sensitive to ghosts, other-wordly beings and the like. I could recount any number of encounters with ghosts and the like that would makes most people's hair stand on end, so you're not the only one who's 'well versed' in this area.

That depends on your definition of 'medium'. Unless you have an experience in psychiatry or mediumship how do you know the voices that people hear are actually Spirits? According to psychiatric research more people hear voices than will admit to, and what is considered 'normal' conforms more to societal norms than mental health ones.

FYI, Spiritual Beings can't open communications with all Earthlings because Earthlings have to 'tune in' to the right frequencies for that to happen. For some it's a natural ability, for most what's needed if they want to pursue it is development classes of some kind. Others often mistake mental health issues for 'communications', and that's very common. I've talked to people who have been convinced their voices is mediumship when knowledge of both areas will be able to tell the difference.

Also FYI, according to Hameroff and Penrose (both eminent in their respective fields) the brain has quantum-capable microtubules, which might scientifically explain all kinds of Spiritual abilities like mediumship, Gnosis, intuition...... According to Nassim Harramein, who's just finished Einstein's Unified Equation apparently, we have a feedback loop to the quantum field of probability. That means that there's most likely a lot more to reality than what we have in our noggins.
You will one day after your transition from the flesh realize that you are totally incorrect on every thing in your post.

You say that you have seen enough, however you have still not spoken about the one crucial disturbing thing that I have discovered & no one else has spoken of it either & Earthlings are not meant to discover it as it is part of the very dark agenda that scripture talks about & it is a reality perpetrated upon all Earthlings.

People believe that they have the spiritual all sorted, but people do not. What I have stumbled across is shockingly WRONG on all levels. And i am waiting for someone on any media outlet to speak about it.

And i know that, because of the unloving kind of thing that it is, that people should not really know it, because of knowing it, makes "me" want to nitrogen gas myself from the flesh & Earth life...(If you get my drift)...right this very moment.
However I can not because I feel that I owe it to my folks to assist them in their old age for a while longer, as they gave me my eternal life.

If it was not for them I would not be speaking to you at this very moment. I discovered this horror, 9 years ago & I have been experiencing/ living it, & do see it in everyone else. & it sickens me "literally" to see it.

So, do you really understand & or have it all sorted.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Here's my 'reply', Neil. It is a quote from my treatise which applies to what I call gossip about 'details' pertaining to reincarnation, but which I think pertains to all esoteric subjects, which including the topic of one's potentially being influenced (or not) by 'spirits' that is presently being talked about here:
[Note: Unlike instrumentally measurable and mathematically describable, hence ‘reliably replicable’, phenomena stemming from what are regarded as being physical ‘laws’, there is much confusion and unresolvable speculation pertaining to psychospiritual (hence metaphysical) phenomena which are subjectively actualized happenings that can’t simply be replicated at will – ‘higher order’ mental focus and spiritual motivation are not amenable to ‘exact’ description or ‘precise’ experimental control. I must therefore leave it to readers to consider and sort out what strikes them as being relevant data and reasonable explanations pertaining to (what is called) ‘reincarnation’ with the caveat that a great deal of what has been bandied about in connection with the subject strikes me as just being ‘loose’ gossip and speculation which, to the degree it is seriously entertained, may wastefully divert attention and energy away from the goal of actualizing the best possible Love and Joy experience and expression in the ‘framework’ of one’s present physiosocial context.
... the 'best possible' Love and Joy experience and expression and corollary growth and development being what I most focus on and advocate for in the context of my/our incarnational engagement in this Life.

Hang loose, Bro.

Like as in most other members that communicate with you, I find your info non interesting, especially your treatise.

And I also feel that your recent answer to myself in reply, was totally unrelated...re in the grave...what grave...etc

Please read my post nbr 234 in this thread & regard this as including yourself.

Neil.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Irrespective of when the Gospels were originally written, the fact they have gone through so many translations, additions and omissions to suit the political agenda of the Church since the "Dark Ages" (perhaps why they were named such); gives absolutely no merit or credit to the Bible as being an authentic historical document or the "Word of God" anyway - unless God likes to play the "Chinese Whispers" game.

I am all for science, because when Occam's Razor is applied, scientific rationality is always the most plausible and reasonable explanation and I just cannot understand "people of faith" because their arguments make absolutely NO sense and they are not prepared to listen to reason either, and so, I have a very difficult time understanding the difference between "faith" and just having a "stubborn ego" and being downright "delusional".

So, then I go and watch dolphins herding fish by stirring up sand.
See, I am just watching this thread...making many poignant observations on irrational human behavior.

It seems that people are just speaking to each other, but nobody is actually communicating with another person here, because way too much "bias" and "emotional static" is getting in the way for any clear messages to actually get through (it is also why I ignore people whom I cannot communicate with instead of wasting my time trying to and just getting nowhere).

This is why it is much easier to communicate with spirits, guides and other-worldly beings than with a fellow human being.

So I sit and watch the patterns...the habits of those who are now judging others in EXACTLY the same way they have judged me in the past, which leads me to two realisations... firstly, I should not be taking "being demonically possessed" personally and secondly, Freud would have no shortage of examples of "anal retention" in this thread here alone.

So, I watch as people's clarifications and elaborations of another's occupation, qualifications, achievements and experiences gets ignored by the other in question and then the topic gets very quickly changed to ask those same questions back at the one who asked them in the first place who accuses them for not answering their initial questions..... interesting! Confusing, but interesting!

Has anybody else on here ever wondered what use is speech, text and human vocal cords at ALL? or does the redundancy exist simply due to the fact we are all wasting our bloody time talking about "spirituality" on a "spiritual forum" where nobody is interested in anything another has to say anyway simply because the reality they have created for themselves just does not include certain other people (i.e those who disagree with them) ...either that, or they just believe they know more about everything than anybody else on here, without having to prove ANY of it?

At least I generally share my source material.

...but yeah, what is the point of trying to communicate with another human being if everybody's reality is totally different so as to be completely unrecognizable by another?
Old 16-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
what is the point of trying to communicate with another human being if everybody's reality is totally different so as to be completely unrecognizable by another?
One has to be a partner to 'have' a partner. P.S. T'won't happen if you are precoccupied with whether or not transactions in said regard are 'equal' or 'equally valuable' (in terms of your own 'hierachy' of values).
Old 16-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
See, I am just watching this thread...making many poignant observations on irrational human behavior.

It seems that people are just speaking to each other, but nobody is actually communicating with another person here, because way too much "bias" and "emotional static" is getting in the way for any clear messages to actually get through (it is also why I ignore people whom I cannot communicate with instead of wasting my time trying to and just getting nowhere).

This is why it is much easier to communicate with spirits, guides and other-worldly beings than with a fellow human being.

So I sit and watch the patterns...the habits of those who are now judging others in EXACTLY the same way they have judged me in the past, which leads me to two realisations... firstly, I should not be taking "being demonically possessed" personally and secondly, Freud would have no shortage of examples of "anal retention" in this thread here alone.

So, I watch as people's clarifications and elaborations of another's occupation, qualifications, achievements and experiences gets ignored by the other in question and then the topic gets very quickly changed to ask those same questions back at the one who asked them in the first place who accuses them for not answering their initial questions..... interesting! Confusing, but interesting!

Has anybody else on here ever wondered what use is speech, text and human vocal cords at ALL? or does the redundancy exist simply due to the fact we are all wasting our bloody time talking about "spirituality" on a "spiritual forum" where nobody is interested in anything another has to say anyway simply because the reality they have created for themselves just does not include certain other people (i.e those who disagree with them) ...either that, or they just believe they know more about everything than anybody else on here, without having to prove ANY of it?

At least I generally share my source material.

...but yeah, what is the point of trying to communicate with another human being if everybody's reality is totally different so as to be completely unrecognizable by another?
As bad as this is going to sound, my dear...when they own a penis, it gets MUCH worse.

Haven't you got Sanskrit texts still half transcribed in the Hindu forum?

Let testosterone fight testosterone.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Let testosterone fight testosterone.
Looks and sounds to me that's exactly what is happening in the case of your talking with and to yourself. I sense you are having (your own kind of) 'fun' just doing that.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
One has to be a partner to 'have' a partner. P.S. T'won't happen if you are precoccupied with whether or not transactions in said regard are 'equal' or 'equally valuable' (in terms of your own 'hierachy' of values).
That goes BOTH ways and so, if the mutuality is not there, it just takes one back to square one, regardless of values.