Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Experiencer
Wrong hotel and an arctic lake

I dreamed my husband and I were vacationing in Florida with a group of friends. We all booked our hotel rooms separately and apparently I booked the correct hotel chain but in a neighboring city to the one our friends booked.

So we checked into our hotel and went out onto our balcony and saw an arctic landscape with a lake. The lake was crystal clear and we could see long lines of catfish. Catfish naturally vary tremendously in size, and these reflected that natural pattern. The lines they had formed were winding and twisting, and the feeling in the dream was that this was a communication scheme...that the catfish were working together, very efficiently, on something important.

In the center was a very large orange and white catfish (which I realize are not found in nature, but that's what it was in the dream) and to the side were two fairly large orange and white catfish (but smaller than the largest one), a male and female. The inference was that the largest one was directing the operational activities...a leader. The male and female seemed to merely be figureheads.

My husband and I both caught a chill at the same time and he said, "I wonder what it means."
Old 11-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
maybe coz of bean hear news on tv cud of bean in sub cons cud be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Master
the timing of your dream, to coincide with real world events (hurricane Irma)
in Florida, seems more than mere happenstance. i'm thinking that the catfish
were representative of benevolent 'spiritual forces' working to establish lines
of communication, to facilitate healing, below the surface of what might be
observed in mundane reality.
although you'd thought yourself to have made a mistaken booking, it could
be that you and your friends were meant to spread out and increase the
size of your networked efforts. your conscious mind, portrayed as your
physical forms, was merely observing some odd behavior, and left wondering
what it means, while on a vacation.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Experiencer
Interesting. I was left feeling like the overall message was neutral, so thank you for helping me see a positive twist to it.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Suspended
It's The Tree of Eternal Life. She brings the souls of fish & sea creatures from the spiritual ocean into the earth & other worlds to grow on flowers on the ends of her branches. Each flower has three parts. A large central pod & two smaller pods at its sides. These are depicted in some religions as the two guardian serpents on either side of a winged angel or bird of flight.

They are the configuration of three souls on the three sections of the flowers of The tree of eternal Life. The human is the central winged soul & it is taken to the seven levels of heaven at night & to multiple worlds while the human body sleeps. So it truly is a thing that gets to fly.

Egyptians sometimes described the three part flower as a woman with branches on her head, that hold the orb of the soul in the centre. She is The Tree below & the orb is the eternal soul she grows on her branches. Every person is a soul growing on The Tree of Eternal Life & has a guardian type being on either side of them which are extensions of The Tree itself. However She uses fish souls as her servants & she is often depicted as having fish scale clothing on. The Pope wears a fish head shaped hat as well because all religions used to acknowledge the fish aspect of God & how it brings souls out of the ocean.

She is basically saying to you that you have fish at your feet leading back to your source, & two fish, a male & female, on the sides of you. Showing them as male & female is her way of saying that there is the generation of tantric energy between male & female happening right next to you as well. Lots of people meditate & go within & discover God & Goddess making love inside of them, & this is the natural generation of tantric energy that is taking place next to all souls. It may seem like it is inside of the body but it is still on the outside of the soul itself.

The Sumerians & Mesopotamians etc all knew about the tree of eternal life that used fish souls to perform its work of lifting souls out of the spiritual ocean & into the holographic energy worlds; or illusory world as the spiritual mystics called it.

The Florida weather & water streaming upwards reminded Goddess that She streams upwards from beneath you as well & so She showed aspects of Herself to you. She usually says that the earth world is deadly cold & ice-like to Her & this is why you are shown the events taking place in arctic conditions. In places in The Bible God looks like he is made from molten bronze, (very hot), & the angels have flames coming from them, & this was all a way of God explaining to someone in dreams & visions etc that the world where the gods & goddesses live is at a much higher temperature than the earth world. It is actually a frequency thing. They are at a much higher frequency than our wavelength or frequency, although they do not notice the temperature difference until they manifest next to the earth. Then they realise this place is deadly icy cold to them.

Anyway that is what I am seeing in your dream. It is Goddess who is holding you on Her Flower where your soul is growing, & She is saying you have fish at your feet leading all the way back to the source, & a male & female fish next to you. It is Her way of saying you are closely connected to the spiritual water & its life, & that life works together like the branches of a tree to bring the souls, including your own, of spiritual sea creatures up into this earth world.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Suspended

Last edited by Perfection : 11-09-2017 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Suspended

Old 11-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Suspended

Old 12-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Experiencer
Those fish are exactly what I saw. Perfection, can you recommend any reading material? This is a lot of information to digest. I think it harmonizes well with what Horace was saying. Thank you both.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Suspended
No I'm sorry. I was taught directly by God & goddess & have never seen any books about such things. If you open your mind then God & Goddess can make contact & manifest & teach you first hand. They are creating these dreams for you so they are right there with you. It is just a matter of ignoring all thoughts so that the mind goes clear & then they can speak to you. The best time is when you are meditating or when you are falling to sleep

Last edited by Perfection : 12-09-2017 at 04:11 AM.