Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Katie_Kava

I think it's important to be comfortable with the method that you choose. Over the years I've changed my methods. I used to use salt but I think that is way too abrasive (but you might like this method).

There's plenty of methods out there, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Hold the crystal and pick one that feels right. I agree with LightFilledHeart about intent being greater than method.

I believe that the crystal aligns with your energy after a while (about a week) so it won't let any negative energy come your way anyway. But it's important to value your new crystal by cleansing it when you get so you can set up the relationship from the start.

In fact if you get your own ritual set up this will be the most powerful factor.
Old 28-06-2011, 05:18 PM
steppert

i give my crystals the same healing i give to myself and others. Then i fill them with love and warmth and energy. Offcourse one of my strong points is cleansing energy and making it positive. But they never need anything other.