Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Nothing111

Exclamation UFO sighting: Bellingham wa 2/22/2012

Hi, I'm kelsey. Earlier this evening I noticed a strange Star in the sky. Right away I could tell it was actually way too big to be a star, and upon looking closer I noticed a glowing orb around it, and little colored electrical sparks and beams emanating from the center of this thing. I've been seeing astral aliens for awhile, so I could tell it was for sure a UFO when I started to see strange purple arms shooting out towards my apartment from it, followed by strange beings. I went to fetch my neighbor, who brought his binoculars. When using them I could see two or three small bright lights within the orb moving around, separating from each other, then merging, back and forth, back and forth.
A couple days ago i followed a link from a post on this site to a YouTube video of a bunch of different ufo's caught on a night vision camera. They all do this power up thing where the orb around them expands and gets brighter. I took a video of the UFO that I've been talking about in this post with my phone, and in the video it does the same "power up" thing as all of the night vision shots. (Hahah you can tell from the video that I got pretty excited over this!)
A couple people that I've shown the video too just say, "I think that's just you moving the camera." thank you, captain obvious. My intention in showing this video to people was not to show them this thing moving (though it DOES actually move a bit)..but instead my intention was to show them the "power up" and just the way this thing behaves in general.
I was hoping that by posting a link to this video on this website i'd be able to start up a conversation about this with peopleb who are interested, have had similar experiences, and/or to hear what other people see in this video and their thoughts or feekings about it. There is a LOT to see in this video, a lot more than just the ufo in the sky. Please watch it several times, and pay attention to the little tiny details inside and around the orb, as well as all areas of the sky, and the part closest to the ground, watch carefully, you will see some strange things and I would really like to hear your opinion about them.
Like iVe said, I've been familiar with and aware of aliens on the astralbl realm for some time now, but this is the first time I've seen something on the physical realm that others have also witnessed and confirmed to me. It made this whole thing a lot more real to me, and of course the astral alien disturbances have dramatically increased. I'm finding myself terrified to be alone and to fall asleep. These beings are messing with me physically and it hurts. I ask anyone who reads this post to please be kind enough to pray for me. THank you. <3 Kelsey

I guess I'm not allowed to post links to other sights yet until I make 15 other posts. So I'm going to try to figure that out real quick then post the link to my video.. Please check back and be sure to watch!
Thank you
Old 23-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Nothing111

For now, since I can' post links, the video can be found on
Y Facebook page. Go to Facebook and search Kelsey crampton. I posted my video several times as my status, should be the most recent thing listed.