Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 04-10-2016, 07:55 AM
Ascender

Will, liberation, authority, and the love of all--

Uhh sometimes I move in and out of poetry and such, didn't know where it quite fit, but that I think it was worth sharing the perspective--

-------------

Ode to the fact that seeking truth is seeking authority--
Ode to the fact that the truth is liberating--
Ode to the highest authority within one's self, which is the authority of all; ode to the truth that is itself; and that this self is law--

Liberation is accepting the ultimate authority, liberation is being the ultimate authority; truth is nothing more than your intent unskewed by the forms you relate to-- Truth is everything, but everything as truth is not in relation of effects, but the formation of intent that everything around you has-- *

Ode to the free-will of man, when that will is free’d by the authority of the universal will in which not only does our free will exist in, but consists of-- Ode to the limits of the axioms we base ourselves on; the dreamer who is dreaming in the groundless ground, knows his axioms to be only what he wishes his axioms to be; and moves until those axioms support him fully in self--

Liberation is authority of self inherent by the authority of god in which our self is, but experiences itself as a part of--

It is in this, if you think that god ultimately in his plans wants you to act in accordance with a certain manner; if that manner is not so vast in form that is becomes a formless understanding of the intent that ties it together; if you realize god's plans and it is not somehow entirely an unending bliss of existence itself. Than anything you think you must act in accordance with, cannot be the highest will to know, because unless you understand your own coming perfection in the perfection of all; you will have to act in a way that is not your own, and denies god’s own creation as imperfect without hope of perfection--

That is, if a god made you and did not make you in absolute perfection, or deceives you into thinking that you yourself cannot be beyond what you are; than obviously we cannot be understanding god, because why would such a thing create something that it itself did not want to create--

If god did not want to create us, than it would be as simple as recognizing that such a god who cannot do what it desires, is not something we would begin to define as a god-- If god could not make you absolutely in accordance to his own desires (I say his, but whatever); than god could not be himself--

If your fantasy cannot support you in your highest bliss, and all else in a simultaneous fashion.. That is if it cannot make both you and the one you hate happy; than your fantasy will always remain that, a fantasy-- The difference between truth is fantasy is merely the degree of difference in which we experience them as separate; but they are the same, and such a sameness cannot be seen until they are seen as so; which will not be done until the fantasy is capable of understanding itself--
Old 04-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Ascender

Ode to my inability to love you, when I place the forms above my intent—
I get so lost in the matters at hand, that I forget what I even wanted to do; express myself to you—

Ode to my intentions to show you my love, but that I would dissolve our relationship the moment I feel the same love isn’t returned—I forget myself so easily, I forget myself in the things and the things in relation; that I forget my relationship to you when I snapped over dirty dishes—

Ode to screw the dishes, I love you; and I I meant it, no dishes would change it; as the basis of love I know is not conditional in the conditions of a lovely climate, but an unconditional love who’s engulfing manner brings bliss into the conditions. Because I do not love what you are, I do not love who you think yourself to be, but that as a living being I love you and my intent is to make you all happy; and now where am I in my own intent—do I intend anything for myself?

Ode to the selfless, but with the positive qualities of the selfless so apparent, it is the stigma of the selfish I find unloving—I don’t love others who love me back, I know I am loved by everyone; when you protect your sister, you are loving me. When giving a ride to a friend, you are helping me—you have always shown your intentions towards me when you have ever cared for anyone; but that I have never seen your words match your Actions, or actions means the words; but ode to the choices in front of you not including the choice in your heart—because I know you love me, and you would know I would love you.. if we were able to make choices, not based on where we are at, and what we are running from or towards; or what we think we need to do in order for our true choice to emerge as the chosen; I know who you are when you can’t act as you intended, or the intentions of the act do now shine through the form of expression--

Ode to that spirit I see inside each of us, the one that loves all but can only recognize the one it loves; cannot recognize love at all unconditionally until the conditions allow for the conditioned choices to exist in the conditional form that expresses itself unconditionally. Ode to when you wish to kill me, because you love your brothers whom I threat; ode to that love that is directed at all, but to whom one might make love, and yet to another will cut the other cheek when it is shown.

Ode not to society changing, ode not to revolution, transcendence, realization of, or the finding of truth; ode not to raising vibrations, shifting to the 5th dimension, or even the 13tH figment of my mind in which the light, sound, and meaning of life are revealed—ode not at all to unceasing service to God I commit, or the unimaginable role I have imagined; but ode to her, and that which led me to her, which was her. An ode to me, whom found her and told myself who she was, so that she might do the same of me in her mind; and that with this I can do one thing I could never do as the supreme; and ode not to unity who’s existence does not depend on our recognizing; but ode to the duality, to the relations, to the sexual nature of my own divinity.

Ode not to the one I am, because of everyone else; but that everything else as the one thing I am; allows me to do what I would long for, to have a longing for, and be in the place in which there is something for me to long for, something that I could not give myself.. an that is the Supreme ode to which I would always cast; the ode to relation, the ode to the womb from which I arose; and the deep grave I dig myself at the feet of the heart of every girl I didn’t know how to communicate with. And how, no matter how I feel about myself; unless there is true communion; that my own feelings would never conclude a worthy comprehension of the understanding of myself whom is of such a greater nature, that I would humble myself before misleading of my greatness, but that if any bit of me where humble while any of me was great; I would not ever be able to see my own self.. because a part of me inherently denies another part of me, and so I could never see who I am as both great and humble. You see I need you if I wish to ever understand who I am. Anything other than the mirror of a lover, is the mirror of a man who cannot love with the quality of love one even deserves to know by mere existence.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Lorelyen

Nice, but.....

Oh I do love these sexist spiritual musings:
Ode to the free-will of man
It is in this, if you think that god ultimately in his plans

But no matter, females have long put up with it – the whole Biblical thing is utterly sexist – power and authority to the male priesthood.
What? Look what they’ve done with it! We females know the secrets! We, the designated nurturers of life let them get on with their drone behaviour.

But I have my doubt that this entity of himself created perfection. Look at the state of the world and the number of miscreants who vehemently believe in some variation of the word god and that they’re right; they have the truth. Even the German SS had the motto "Gott mit uns"

Besides, to accept the “truth” of the Abrahamic variation (which isn’t quite such a he, according to the first occurrence of the word Elohim in the Bible) would be to chain yourself to a series of precepts that deny Self. For those who believe in said God as an external entity out there somewhere watching over us (and presumably the hundreds of quadrazillions of other “people” in the galaxies) that’s fine.

Gnostics, among whom I number Jesus, have a different take. They see the Biblical God as a demiurge who perverted the whole creation thing to fit his, yes, his, own agenda. It’s the way we explain the havoc apparent in the process of creation resulting in the shambles of humanity. We were made imperfect so we could learn to perfect ourselves in anticipation of our return.

To me, truth is more about one’s relation to the cosmos (“one” being the real Self), the experience of which is liberating.

It comes down to what we believe and how much of what we believe comes from ourselves - our god within - rather than what we’ve been taught as orthodoxy.
The best gurus seem to be the ones who liberate you from gurus.

Old 04-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Nice, but.....

Oh I do love these sexist spiritual musings:
Ode to the free-will of man
It is in this, if you think that god ultimately in his plans

But no matter, females have long put up with it – the whole Biblical thing is utterly sexist – power and authority to the male priesthood.
What? Look what they’ve done with it! We females know the secrets! We, the designated nurturers of life let them get on with their drone behaviour.

But I have my doubt that this entity of himself created perfection. Look at the state of the world and the number of miscreants who vehemently believe in some variation of the word god and that they’re right; they have the truth. Even the German SS had the motto "Gott mit uns"

Besides, to accept the “truth” of the Abrahamic variation (which isn’t quite such a he, according to the first occurrence of the word Elohim in the Bible) would be to chain yourself to a series of precepts that deny Self. For those who believe in said God as an external entity out there somewhere watching over us (and presumably the hundreds of quadrazillions of other “people” in the galaxies) that’s fine.

Gnostics, among whom I number Jesus, have a different take. They see the Biblical God as a demiurge who perverted the whole creation thing to fit his, yes, his, own agenda. It’s the way we explain the havoc apparent in the process of creation resulting in the shambles of humanity. We were made imperfect so we could learn to perfect ourselves in anticipation of our return.

To me, truth is more about one’s relation to the cosmos (“one” being the real Self), the experience of which is liberating.

It comes down to what we believe and how much of what we believe comes from ourselves - our god within - rather than what we’ve been taught as orthodoxy.
The best gurus seem to be the ones who liberate you from gurus.

I get where you are coming from; but I simply write from my view which he as a gender identifies with and so speaks from--

However, the notion of a he or she is important because it implies life; nothing else--

But if we look deeper into the nature of our sexuality as an individual, as a species, as a planet, and as a solar system and further-- After one might of realized that male or female are simply the same thing, but cannot be expressed as the same thing when expressed a different things-- That is to say, the feminine lunar energy and the solar male energy is the same thing; the feminine lunar energy is the masculine lunar energy, and so to is the solar masculine the same as the solar feminine.. absolutely no difference between themselves except that they come into forms that express themselves in relation to each other--

Everything happens with purpose; and if we looked closely at history and true reign of authority as it grew-- The divine feminine aspect of the spiritual world would always declare a divine masculine aspect to rule in harmony with her spiritual nature-- Look very closely at the nature of our rulers and how they evolved, and how the Vatican forged documents which changed the nature of the divine feminines role who's selection of a king or such was based on the ability for their intentions to align between two very different streams of life that are incompressible to each other (that is as long as we try to solve the problems from a human point of view, we will not see the forces that govern the formation of our existence and force every conceptualization of reality that does not include different orders of being within our own (subtle realms not separate from us), that our actions will never truly match our intentions in its highest quality or in a consistent manner--

When the Vatican instilled its own kings who only had to answer to god, in a religion who's only answering to god would be the authority of a pope; this is when the sacred meanings in life became diminished, and the people who ruled did not have to answer or care for more than necessary the well being of their people--

The Abrahamic account is vastly important to the divine feminine because it was a major shift in which she was truly present in its being-- If you get trapped in the form, yes patriarchal tyranny of a man who cannot act according to his other expressed half, if the woman who's presence cannot be understood cannot even act as herself to be understood--

You can talk all you want about the divine feminine and such, but you are really only using the qualities of reality that express the dominating solar masculine-- The bible is a perfect reflection of the divine feminine, not because it left it out (as how can it leave out what it is?), and that the divine feminine is the living aspect of the bible, to whom remains hidden those who do not seek its meaning as a living truth and quality of order currently supported by the forces that are unable to understand each other in a manner to act best to each other, and so must bring lower quality orders that do not support the whole; but that must be treated as it does, as it can only truly support those who's meanings align with the forces that supports those meanings--

The bible not speaking of the divine feminine and even covering up much of its own mysteries in that regard, is because that was the moment of individualization, when the masculine could be fully presented as itself; and so to could the feminine, but unless the masculine was wisely divined the feminine which is the same thing as the masculine principle which in its potency veils its own feminine principle; which lays in the living meanings of the dead words, and that discovering the living principle by declaring the life to be of those dead things in the world; would be counter productive--

This is much more clearer when we understand the effectiveness of meditation; while expressed in many forms, is cohesively unifying the active mind.. Where as any actions taken from an unified mind is subject to the forces of nature it finds its actions both governed by being within, but also governed by basis ones actions of the reflective movement of the forces in front of it-- So that you are partially aligned with nature in the moment, but that any use of the intellect also goes counter to the cooperative feminine forces that we do not recognize--

Quote:
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

If we look closely-- Rigid forms are repeating patterns of movement; the rigid forms that we can only understand now as cyclic behavior; this is the male understanding based in knowledge, which uses axioms based in facts of our material existence-- That is the interaction of life is based on the interactions of forms that have consequences of interaction, but that the measurement and repeatability only works with a certain portion of our being; and that the feminine or wisdom is trapped in form or the solar masculine, whom as a feminine lunar can only reflect the light that is emanated-- When we touch on this subject, the feminine is the intentions of the masculine forms which appears to carry out the intentions; in a state where our cosmic intentions remain at large a mystery, our spirit or intentions being unknown cannot allow us in masculine form to express ourselves in higher quality, because we mistake the masculine forms as the whole truth of our being, when the feminine; which is the same thing as the masculine forms, simply carries the conscious intentions of those forms in a more complete context--

That being said, because we do not know our intentions; because we associate spirit with another dimension or world (because one cannot gloat about being divinely feminine; if the divine feminine is the one thing in this world that cannot be acted from, in an order that does not support such a choice or to even know of such a choice-- Thus spirit, or the intentions of spirit; must be made material, or man; or masculine; so that heaven can be established on earth (or so that the intentions of our feminine half, are reflected in our masculine half), and being the same thing as the masculine recognizing it self as feminine or the feminine recognizing itself as masculine; that neither without understanding their own intentions, both in heart and mind; are the same thing whom in order to be understood as different had to be different than one really was--

So if you wonder about individuation, just imagine you exist in a room that changes based on your relationship to me; and that by the time we realized the other person in the room by reaching a formulated equilibrium of static and dynamic interaction that is consistent to recognize each other by our forms of expression and never having formed those expressions of our intentions in our mind in which we learned to identify our intentions with-- That we would have a very hard time finding out the power we have in relationship to each other, when we do not even understand the relationship to each other gave us the forms we believe to be each other in the first place--

-------

I will say my views will always appear more like this; paradox and all inclusive-- Unless it is a tyrannical freedom; unless there is a hierarchy of anarchist forces, who's only way to serve you (because you are made of them), is to be themselves; and that the selfless or selfish; that those higher powers that govern our being and is at the heart our self in a greater love we can imagine; would only be truly supported in existence as manifested ideals, ideas, and a harmonic spiritual mythology in a living form; if we understood our own intentions (which are the same intentions of the higher forces that make us up) and that our lower intentions experience the higher forces in a manner that does not act according to any of our best guesses; because we think of cause and effect relationships being what is going on, rather than the intention and the perfected intention it arises from being interacted with.. instead of interacting with our self-- We interact with forms we mistake as the self that has become that form, and is all other other forms simultaneously; seeing it the way I am describing to you, if you saw how I experience such things; you might see that in my view, no one has even spoken, reached, or understood each other in a greater light; that was not just the foolish mistake of giving real meaning to someone without the material reference to support that meaning--

"I love you, you are beautiful".. Am not, I have to lose 12 pounds by Christmas to see your family, and that television has convinced me that I have no attractive qualities that could point to you being anything but being insincere in trying to make me feel more confident in myself--

And again, I would find the measurements beyond a nice booty or body; to be lacking as the value never comes from a forms relation to another form, but the one intent as multiple angles of intent can interact with each other in greater capacity and move mountains or the unmovable forms of even the light if they are understanding of each others intentions in relation to the wholes attempt-- The greater the understanding, the more full the intentions of everything in front of you begin to be; so that the intentions alone are enough of an explanation of how to deal with our own existence; the more we allow those things we had to explain away in its formation such as intellect or knowledge to take a back seat to the explanation of the intentions of the formation being an explanation of its existence and its manner to be dealt with; In which as a living relationship, is easier to understand the nature of reality as the life that witnesses it; rather than the object who does its experience of it--

------

that's enough for now; but when I talk about male or female, I am never really talking about a blanket aspect of reality, but a quality of reality that can exist in a blanket like form-- It is not male or females that I am exalting, but their relationship together which has been a mystery to us all; and that we cannot comprehend each other and without knowing the intentions of others as a part of our own, that we may become suspicious of the motives of others, and that the quality of experience diminishes as we mistake our existence for what it had appeared to be--

Personally, if I were to explain the nature of our creation-- I would suggest the concept of the sorrows of Sophia-- Which are hugely important to me; but essentially you might find, but the lacking female energy as it is activated here (which to me is really just freeing up your thoughts so that another aspect of yourself can begin moving in a way that allows you to b3etter relate); that the shadow half of ourselves which is that which is in front of us that we do not understand (the unconscious being everything that you are consciously aware of from an angle of being that it is not experience from but still exists as an active force in relation to each other, both consciously and unconsciously (or subconscious which I do not really differentiate in definition)-- This shadow half, or the relationship in which the wisdom of Sophia is unveiled by our realization of our forgotten half; who in turn is looking for the complete story of her arrival; and that they claim the name of goddesses and that in so they are; in form and in spirit, both in front of us and obscured by the forms we relate to spirit with, and the spirit that we relate to forms with--

Basically the idea that Sophia is piecing back the story of creation, which by containing the sought after beginning would reveal the sought after end, which would bring the middle that we might be deemed as (but really relations on this level are misleading and distorting if doesn't include a different aspect of itself in each direction)--

As far as my own piecing goes; it appears that the original two aspects of nature; before this creation, played through out it all and found out its own interests and desires and its favorite forms to be expressed as (forms, yes spirit; but this is materialistic as well; just the materialistic aligned with the spirit of the material and so in accordance if understood); and that the original creator which might be termed as male, or might end up representing in a symbolic (but where the meaning is more direct) masculine, whom created his perfect lover.. and that was the complimentary patterns (yin yang); and that it was such a perfect relationship, that through a series of levels and layers based every relationship in existence on this first relationship, but that through the conditions we have made and density of identity that we have allowed ourselves to gain in such a manner than if identity exists, the experience of doing everything (even if we didn't have to do everything) gives us a truth that we lived through and is true within the design; where as an infinite creator with unlimited abilities could of just popped us up now almost fully done with our old ways and ready for new ways; but if we still had the search for truth.. that would not be available in such a design--

The design is so important, we are seriously in a piece of artwork with coherent intentions to the extent that we could all repeat the same things and not see that we are saying the same thing; we could be in conflict over things that some how appear different, to each other; but whos meaning at its source is truly the same.. but that we experience it from the end, where that source is unrecognized-- And you can cognitively understand there is no source, and say eternity is in front of you; but at that end experience just the words don't equal the vision--

Anyways, I am rather sure; that the original creator, by passing through his daughter so to speak; allowed the daughter who was conscious of the plans of creation but not coherently aligned so that it was ever expressed in an undistorted form allowing it to be recognized by all of us-- and so that she must, in response to the right counterpart; find that missing piece of intentions that will allow herself to come together in a way that expresses those formless things that are here with us, but that we think is far in another dimension of some sort-- But that Sophia will come together in her many distorted forms, by raising her creator as the created; in an act of full trust of each other, and whos desires when met together bring minor meanings into the light of the meanings that embrace all--

That is, created the perfect relationship of love; to prove that love the creator wanted the created to decide for itself who it wanted its creator to be, and in so defining herself; and in this case like a mother to a son, but simultaneously expressing a father and daughter-- and this expression, and story; if I went in more depth; not only has all the highest qualities of seemingly opposing aspects in an arrangement that expresses the one those two make up-- but that each and every step, represent real meaning in our existence, because like we went through all this personally so that the truth might be true (because nothing had to be done in any way shape or form; and that to mistake the laws of the universe to be any thing but a current expression of the state of creation; is to make eternal principles out of the things that appear to eternal to the phenomenal existence)-- But that absolutes will never be found in form that are not just the ground to place ourselves on; but that our intentions are of such an absolute that its unchanging nature in intentions contain all intentions that could ever exist--

For me, that was the intention to express myself to myself, and that is something even Buddhist still don't know how to do; how does one relate to their own self? Well, I doubt you can relate to something, who is technically formless because the forms that you are cannot be experienced by the same forms that you are, so to find yourself as anything but the formless (by perspective of being in the form one wishes to deal with) was never truly an option and as how would you run into yourself? You are your greatest phantom when you see in form, and not that which moves and changes and is the form; I would seriously need a very long butt and tail to run into myself.. but even then I might just think I ran into some *******-- pardon my sparse swears, I swear in general and its more my natural expression, but on here I must clean myself up.. and hope to sneak past the rules blatantly but not wastefully, cuz that was a joke worth adding--
Old 04-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Ascender

Like I am more saying, instead of thinking how we ended up here; that if our freedom is subject to the forces that fatefully hand our a destiny of choices that may or may not reach any level of our heart-- And that if we could not choose that highest choice of our own desire (in a way that supports all others), or by smoothing things over by acting any other way than the way we really desire to act or be; that our freedom from our perspective of thinking we are acting upon our own separate will and working with intentions different and even opposing each other.. that our narratives hide our perfect interaction as it is (because we experience the perfect chemical interaction and harmony in a battlefield of war, where our narratives completely hide the perfect, reasonable, grounding existence by allowing us to think we can slaughter each other in droves and experience conflict in the perfect harmony of elements that make us up--

If you can find an imperfection in the things that make us up, than you can explain our wars; but that as long as you recognize everything is always working together and must and cannot truly be any other way (that is, two people cannot truly get in the way of each other; unless they were an interaction who wasn't dependent on each others relationship; making them exist in and out of the same space, just so they don't collide and two different intentions can be met.. or that the one intention between them can experience blocking each other, a real conflict in our lower intentions in being unable to fulfill our supposed desires or duties/passion; yet only in narrative and our social interaction of dynamics allows for the appearance of conflict when there is none--

Yet why? And this is why I say it is of the highest importance; to recognize the solutions are not in any mechanical solution or established order of relations based on the form of those relations (mother and son, spiritually maybe being sister and brother in a certain translation; but not experiencing the greatest relationship between them possible because of the identifying the relationships in the forms as it appeared to be mother and son, whos intentions would of been better expressed if they realized a transcendent order in which the intentions of the physical moment are actually in a way to make more sense after spirit relations are understood, because the intentions of the physical moment would be clear by the context it finds itself in--

The question of a hierarchy real quick; in a creation with no limit, and who will always fail to understand themselves in the intellectual manner they attempt to approach things as, because they are looking for the basis of our existence in which to understand our unfolding; but that any forms we manifest to support our outlook, such as the light, or the spirit realm (when thoughts are capable of projecting themselves in many different forms other than thoughts when the mental bodies are worked well enough to do so--)

But think about how light for spiritual people as not led us so far, but as well as the whole way; and that we might understand this as a cosmic mating ritual, because as we follow the spiritual light; we are not guided by a supreme ultimate truth of existence, but that star that allows us to see a little bit ahead, or that there is no ahead to be a little bit-- Bugs tend to follow the lights for many reasons, but that each individual who brings in a light that cannot shine so far out of itself that it casts upon everything the as the same and the importance of its difference as vastly important to our being--

Spiritual people follow many different lights, that shine upon the land in varying degrees-- They are liberated by being something that they already were? What you are cannot liberate you, because what you are is your own captivity--

It is the relations of things together that dictate realities qualities-- Think about the nature of sex, for many its ultimate is an expression of intimate love and trust in bonding and a great pleasure; it is almost thee pleasure that, even if drugs didn't exist; addiction in nature would still appear-- But that because it is associated with procreation, that it gives a whole different quality that effects our relationship-- Suddenly, that amazing source of our own wild nature; became a symbolism of survival, continuity of species, tribe, or family; how can you treat something that is of such a great pleasure, that is for such an important matter of our being, and that it, itself expressed the interplay of energy at its core; each one of these things effects its outlook and influence in culture-- The moment there was an issue in balance between the sexes, the entirety of the very intentions of sex as we would know it, and the way it once allowed us to relate, and now in a sense forces us to relate to and often in a conditioned manner with people who did not have the same instructions or wild drive in desire to have it, would find the quality of relations that was common and expected (and this of course occurs through out history in many different forms) to not match ones own ability to express themselves at all; leading to all sorts of energetic experiences such as anxiety or rather regressive actions based on personality traits designed to protect itself from pain, but can only act from a place that would give it more--

Basically with that little bit of pointers; I am saying the good book, the most holy book; is what we are saying to ourselves as a whole to the individual, as an individual to the whole, and as the whole to the whole and individual to the individual, which all these things are the same in essence; due indeed have a unified intention which when read in the unified manner of our existence as an expression of self rather than an ordeal of self, is telling us much more about our own being and hints in increasing degrees of the greater meanings or lights that govern everyone in the same exact manner, but that each governed being whom is either thinking of their own will and desire in an intellectual manner, is simply in a completely different situation than the one he thinks himself to be (thinks active is active, and passive and passive; when these two things were reversed, causing meditation and passive states to be more active in our own will, than to be thinking we are active and not having a single choice made on our own intentions, but those formations that appeared to express our intentions or the intentions we should uphold and make no choice on their own and walk dead among the windy labyrinth of the great dream--)

And that as long as we move in a an active manner without understanding the intentions of our self, will be unable to navigate the subtle labyrinth which has intentions that if understood would make it an easy walk; but that without understanding those intentions, lead us to make intellectual or philosophical decisions, that once again put us fully under the forces that make us up, in a way where we do not understand the manner in which to act in accordance with the higher forces that move in ways we do not account for--

So what I am saying is, instead of trying to figure out the world as a solution; to figure out the world as something to be understood-- My suggestion is simply to understand it as a current expression of self in which to temporarily identify with those things more eternal than the thought, but which are not in form as eternal as the body who when wanders away from it, cannot identify with the form of the material, but the form of the thought in which you think you relate to the material--

I mean in simple terms, if I came running up to you with a gun; and you had a sign that said rob and shoot me, but also had some bus hung over deadly things whom all the children would find themselves hurt or killed by as the timer prepares to drop them--

I run up to you with the gun, but am I interested in robbing and shooting you which you actively beg for by wearing the sign, or am I going to shoot the timer and save the kids? What is I wore a ski mask? would that change what you think I would do? Wearing a cross? a diaper, a giant alarm clock on a chain, a dog on a leash, a giant pure bread pitbul that might not have been fed recently, but the body structure is hard to tell.. or a wiener dog not even a foot long, named sparkles, whom I am damning to its own shiny hell for not being able to keep up--

Like all these things in cold reading, warm reading, even intuition-- What is based on? not on the moment, but on common threads of relation in social being; not in the moment, but in the feeling and arising knowing that arises in that moment-- None of these things are acting in the moment as it is, but in the moment as we think it to be; it is like thinking you are not in the moment because you are thinking of the future.. well you can't leave the moment, so the issue is in where it points.. it points outside the moment-- Its not an issue because you aren't consciously in the moment; but that you aren't consciously dealing with that future in its true relation to the moment it is thought of.. which is both the moment in it of itself thinking of another moment in which it doesn't consider itself to be, and thinking of itself as something other than what it is--

Again, if you go looking for the form that you are, you will only find the reflection, because you cannot run into yourself; not only because the forms would collide, because even this could be circumvented through other explanations (or dream logic, science as well), but because how could you will to run into yourself when your own will does not even know who it is to decide that it could run into itself or anything but itself-- That is if you only understand yourself in terms of one will, and that you exist as something with multiple angles of influence that make up your will; unless you are aware of yourself as those influences that give rise to the form of the will in the manner we can recognize and interact with it; you couldn't both will to run into someone, and will to be ran into by someone; and somehow have that identity be a thing that cannot move in relation to itself-- That is, my hands might appear to move in relation to each other, but they cannot find themselves, because they cannot touch the aspect that they are because they are the shape they are trying to feel with the shape that they are, and that the closest thing they will find is similar and in relation to more itself, opposite forms.. but my index finger cannot know itself very well, and cannot know the palm beneath it in a very detailed manner either.. but it can explore the other hand so easily, and see itself through the other.. whom might feel the same way back--

Anyways, my real point to the second post was; forget cause and effect that the normal methods of looking at history as the purely the human interactions we experience it as; but as an expression of the condition of our being, and the attempt to express the intentions of going through such a condition, that few in its realest ways would remain a masochist by choosing to continue this kind of pain in the way that it is occurring-- Even those whom would desire pain as their greatest pleasure, would find our condition to be unappealing; because pain is not something we embrace.. just because murder is everywhere doesn't mean it is embraced as a quality of existence, but that the quality of our existence causes such a quality to manifest in an embraced manner, most likely because we don't know how to embrace the things we think caused our lack of bliss, but that they exist in the manner they do and appear as wicked as they do because of that state; not cause and effect, expression.. communication--

Like reality and each individual need one free therapy session.. let the world speak, or listen to the world speak; because every voice small and large deliver in its message-- There is calling out on the planet earth, and though it screams it in its agony-- We would be a little foolish than to remember how much we know about the nature of reality; and if there is a tiny tiny tiny chance that none of us get it, that such sufferable screaming and horror, is not much different than a child born into this world before it knows it meets its mother, and only knows the cold, hard, equipment of a sterilized profession, that you are pulled out of all you knew into a world where nothing is made clear on who is what to you; and this is your cry, and it is the cry we know so often-- And that until we are in mothers arms, head upon the chest, and nuzzled warm long enough to identify what this person means to you, and that just maybe her intentions are the only thing clear-- I see earth quite as a newborn, a blank slate; learning lessons where the lessons we learned in how to be with the world; were not any more lessons than just a bridge and a stepping stone, so that when DOS 6.22 is released and unsupported; that even though its existence would fade away in its fundamental use in computers, that nothing should come and replace what I had learned as DOS, because unless I am learning DOS as it grows and changes; well than, I am not going to be learning the same things to do the same things.. the nature of all lessons change, the form contains no lessons in how to be; but that the forms contains lessons into whom we are-- But that if we confuse who we are with how we are, or what we wish to do vs what we are doing-- like I am cleaning the bathroom to please my mom, but that I redid it in a manly style that wasn't designed with her in mind of putting it into formation-- Your intentions to please a family member, lost in the very act conceived to achieve it--

How many of us have a clear unchanging intent, that can fit in any situation and appear in any form it desires to express its intentions as and through? If you have to think about what you are doing, the context in why you are doing it.. I'm doing this for that cuz of that and this and I feel such and such about it; it is easy to lose ourselves this way, because than we are nothing but the movement of forms in response to the movement of forms; thinking the response to have been caused by my movement, but that he is not responding to the movement, but his understanding of the movement; which is chaotic if depended upon in repeatedly (you got something on your shirt, got you, you got something on your shirt, got you, you got something on your shirt, oh great I am ignored, why? it was fun the last two times)--

An unchanging intent is something like a will that is clear, but only take form in relation to the circumstance that best expresses that will in thought and action available to each aspect involved-- It is like space that is clear to come into form as you give form to it; and that form though dependent on the circumstance and the action taken so as well; but that a definite intention that comes from an indefinite form, can bring that undefined (by form) intention from its formless state to its most definite point and the reasons which weave around it simply by expressing your the purpose of your actions; which may not have been seen as a reason acted upon in action, but an expression in the after thought of having known all the relevant plot points in which to weave your actions into an explanation that illustrates the intentions and the attempts fail or success--
Old 04-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
You can talk all you want about the divine feminine and such, but you are really only using the qualities of reality that express the dominating solar masculine-- The bible is a perfect reflection of the divine feminine, not because it left it out (as how can it leave out what it is?), and that the divine feminine is the living aspect of the bible, to whom remains hidden those who do not seek its meaning as a living truth and quality of order currently supported by the forces that are unable to understand each other in a manner to act best to each other, and so must bring lower quality orders that do not support the whole; but that must be treated as it does, as it can only truly support those who's meanings align with the forces that supports those meanings--
We're too remotely apart for me to add to this discussion.
a) I regard the New Testament as a falsehood - too edited - omitted all but 4 of the gospels. The Old Testament is more difficult because the simple stories for simple people turn out to be highly codified, the deciphering of which needs a comprehensive knowledge of the Zohar.

b) The One True Creator is, to me, asexual and indifferent. In my posts here I refer to the Creator as "It". Given the number of emanations that finally led to humanity, I'd have trouble thinking other than "indifferent". It doesn't reach into individual humans. It is beyond human comprehension.

Those who talk about praying to God etc are constrained by their faith. Different religions have different shades of It, usually building an image of their higher principles - in some religions that's passive, in others, violent.
But they worship with hope in their hearts. In another interpretation one might consider it arrogant.

I go along with an original, indifferent Creator, simply because it's here - whatever we perceive be it illusion or not, endures. In another world, that, say of dreams, stuff of the same quality appears but doesn't endure. Something created it. Sense-data, as they say.

So I'll cease to interrupt the discussion, interesting as it may be.

Old 05-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
We're too remotely apart for me to add to this discussion.
a) I regard the New Testament as a falsehood - too edited - omitted all but 4 of the gospels. The Old Testament is more difficult because the simple stories for simple people turn out to be highly codified, the deciphering of which needs a comprehensive knowledge of the Zohar.

b) The One True Creator is, to me, asexual and indifferent. In my posts here I refer to the Creator as "It". Given the number of emanations that finally led to humanity, I'd have trouble thinking other than "indifferent". It doesn't reach into individual humans. It is beyond human comprehension.

Those who talk about praying to God etc are constrained by their faith. Different religions have different shades of It, usually building an image of their higher principles - in some religions that's passive, in others, violent.
But they worship with hope in their hearts. In another interpretation one might consider it arrogant.

I go along with an original, indifferent Creator, simply because it's here - whatever we perceive be it illusion or not, endures. In another world, that, say of dreams, stuff of the same quality appears but doesn't endure. Something created it. Sense-data, as they say.

So I'll cease to interrupt the discussion, interesting as it may be.

I get where you are coming from and I do appreciate your thoughts; however A: I don't attempt to label false hoods or truths, because if something false can exist, than obviously I am not looking at it in a manner that recognizes its truth-- To me, I work with things differently as degrees of limiting conclusions; that is the more I discuss each aspect as definite, it is never truth I am leading towards but a less limiting conclusion the conclusion I provide; is like looking at what is normally done as seeking truth till it is that one thing.. but when you reach that one thing, though solid as it appears, I know the corners of my room weren't always there, and won't always be there-- I prefer to lead to those corners of the windows and doors, and than hallways and stairs, and long blind folded walk through what would smell to you like a somber field of sunflowers that stand proud after a shower hid that which they were named after from the thing named after it--

B: where exactly in the land of conditions that such a creator would create be indifferent to its creation, when his own art and expression is in itself different and definite in certain manners and uncertain and unknown others-- That to me sounds like an active mind, to both be unknown in its choices it will end up choosing; but that it must choose in order to exist, and must be definite in form in order to be recognized (by modern perception), and can only be realized through form that which moves through form; and so it is never such the formless and distant existence--

I mean, if I did everything I could to express to you my own nature.. and that this nature expresses not only what you are going through, but the creator as a being and indifferent and different; contrasted by nothing but the concentration of its qualities into aspects of existence that turn into an order that supports the temporal lesser orders that make it up--

Look at your heart? what is it? its a central "vital" organ in whos operation if ended would end the sustaining of our identity if we have not identified with our greater heart, that each beat of each heart exists within spaces of.. so that the silence between each beat is the wave passing upon the forces that seem to pump themselves--

------

I would seriously look into devotion; I can understand your stigmatic reaction to preconceived notions based on the work of others; who lets face it.. will always be a degree of difference in the crowd that when each person says the same thing, it will ring more true for themselves than others; and some wisdom is only heard, and some wisdom is said without being heard and understood without seeing how it arrived--

If you ever make goals or such, know that each definite goal you place will cause some level of suffering, because by having a definite way based on definite forms; means definite consequences to your own attainment of it, because what you are looking for is not anything, but a relation to not just anyone; but everyone-- I mean we are in relationship with everything in existence... I mean if that isn't your paradigm, your basic modeling doesn't even include the basic facts--

Making a goal.. for every form you think is required to bring the formless spirit in place; is every form that by existing in definition begins to define all around it (as you become brighter, that darkness looms darker in comparison), so that your ability to complete your own assumed desires and will is contorted to bring that exact form into existence, which though not cause and effect; would be seen that by defining what you want in form, you define in form that path that must be taken to reach it--

Devotion is a goal in it of itself; it is an overarching archetype of our being which begins in forms that better express the qualities of its existence.. until that that existence consumed all form and the intentions of the deity is found to be your own-- So that the world view is aligned with the will which is aligned with your intentions; in which by acting in a manner that focuses on realizing your formless desires, or your desires of infinite form as to be unable to be defined; by realizing the driving force of that deity, realizing your own driving force... so that every single choice you make is made in a web of such quality that all is disconnected, interconnected, connected to everything else, everything else disconnected with it, also connected with it (cuz glass half full, is mind half looking)-- So that every move you make, minor or major is in accordance to your highest realized desire (and this is truly the devotion, a devotion to god is truly a devotion to yourself; you allow god to be such to you, so it is quite important god lets you be your highest self so that we might see what we have been missing--

But devotion is of the utmost importance.. even twin flames are rooted in devotion in order to realize the deeper truths of their own relationship which is of one that goes through all relationships--

I mean I get it; it is easy to be suspicious of everything, it is easier to deal with the forms of your existence, rather than to increase understanding of the reason for all those forms-- It's worthwhile to step back from the human existence, and realize that all those things you are involved in; could not be involved in unless it was there to be involved; and that this is occurring or going on with or without your seeming participation in any thing.. its as if there are other people who live completely in the rationality of the dream world we exist in; and that we have been so focused on thinking we are misunderstanding reality, but thinking we understand why we misunderstand it.. that how could anyone be anything but those things that they are, and that they are like the leaves in the fall wind, whom just changed colors in relation to the order of the season of being; and fly around where they are pulled and pushed to; and that these leaves might have the time of their life; and that they might think themselves as mighty as the birds, as clever as illegal rodent pets who cost more in bribes to keep them then to take care of them-- And that you are in such a position, not because of where you are at, but because where you are at in relation to everything else--

So think about it, if no one here knows what is going on.. and that the exalted mode of intellect is used in a manner that turns thoughts into the leaves of the wind, and the man as the dirt of his earth; so that, the only time you might truly understand your situation, is when you recognize authority.. and that such authority is one's own; but until one realizes their divine authority (and by authority, I mean even existing in a manner that effects anything else, that is authority.. by being definite and defined, that such is authority because your actions cannot be denied as being done; and it is done upon the world, and as long as you see such that way; that the lower quality of authority is established and fluent in culture when we believe we are controlling others; because in order to manipulate anyone else, one must conform to the actions of that else to be manipulated-- but that as long as he thinks he is manipulating and thinks ones incomplete knowledge gives him any right to rule over as long as such the knowledge is appears to be an advancement--

Yet unless he knows the intentions of the forms that make him up, that all his manipulative mannerisms are not an action of his authority governing others, but that the authority governing him is seen in the others that it governs.. and that one might think the effect is his own, but that authority must be given not in accordance to law, but in accordance to the quality of existence who's transpersonal personality we exist within; as reason not of interaction of forms but of those intentions that arise into form, is the authority to act on your own intentions.. to which the only person to have power over is yourself.. and that power applied to the self serves others by its mere existence of a higher quality being governing himself by his own intentions which is his spirit as it came into form and that now he manipulates others by manipulating himself in a higher quality expression of what he intends to express; which effects anyone who witnesses in profound gross and subtle ways--

----------------

I mean think about it.. if you were going to become yourself in a full manner, you would need the authority over your body that seems to be made of other intentions who though vastly different in form in our perspective.. shows that the same will of a single existence can run through all, appear entirely different separate and in certain aspects can conflict with itself and cause issues that lower the quality of experience for all involved--

I mean, the other thing to say; is that.. if such a being were a god as you idealized, only an explanation of our own existence and reference point to yourself-- if god were that highest quality aspect, than neutral could not be its totality, because with the original intentions of creation; that neutral is the one thing that must be completely involved-- To say god is one part or another in the search for truth, is like to say the light has no quality of darkness within in it, which either means that light must have created darkness or that darkness must of created the light.. but if they are not the same thing to each other that by being darker makes the light appear brighter and by being brighter the darkness increases.. and that they without movement they can infinitely express 2 unchanging conditions as forever changing not in what it is, but in what it is that is being expressed-- But that the same light that can blind you, would only blind you because it appears brighter than you can accept, but that you have simply changed your relationship with it so that it can better clarify itself.. and in turn, bring clarity to your own self by clarifying yourself to others through others as others resound the coming clarity.. that each move we make, increasingly reaches a step closer to its destined quality of perfection.. that if anything is perfect, would have to be the whole thing as perfected (which means everything within it is perfect in intent, but imperfect in our experience of it as being in accordance to our intent-- Else the perfect thing would have to be so small has to include nothing else but its own perfection.. and that such perfection is the only place it could exist as long it exists as an idea within, rather than a recognition of self without within the idea of self that arises between your choice to be who you are, and your choice not to be anything else--

Anyways.. if you devote your life to a grand neutral that is indifferent to your own existence.. than the ideals in your mind, cannot arise from a higher power that exists within all us and through all us and is all us; but that cannot be recognized by the level limitation we have brought ourselves in-- All I am saying is, if your idea of your highest consciousness in existence.. doesn't even bother with what it created.. than such a god is not even worth relating to, because than in a manner of circumstance cannot relate to something whos intentions are not even there to intend to relate.. The weakest and the strongest being, because its effects appear to manipulate nothing in reality, yet it is all of the reality at play.. and so why would it need to appear external to itself? I mean, that's kind of a ridiculous relationship that I wouldn't bother with if someone demanded me to like grow a head out of me, so that I can communicate with you in a way that I was already doing so... before..

I mean, seriously; if you ask something to conform to something; in a way that is against its intended expression.. you could not claim to even be trying to understand it, because you are asking to understand it as something other than it is-- I needed one of my friends to have a sex change before I could understand his desire to wear a feminine gender as a guy... everything is much easier now that his actions act according to my expectations.. and I resolve a problem without even understanding that which I thought to be resolving; and that given the right conditions.. and maybe even the intentions and will to be such exact conditions.. that the most important lessons learned, were merely forms that passed by, like your thoughts pass by.. and that because we do not encounter the same form, we think we have learned a lesson of nature.. but that the nature of that form is still in front of us, and its unchanging intentions in every choice; and so that I thought I learned a lesson about reality long ago because the lessons evolved.. when I didn't realize that I am always dealing with the same intentions regardless of form, and that only by consciously acting on such intentions or in relation to such intentions.. do I by simply relating to myself, change the forms I bring in your ecosystem, and by being completely governed by the eco system of rational, without knowing why the ecosystem would even change or what it would change to with out needing form to understand it--

-------------

Final note.. when I deeply think upon it.. I think how my body survives by using organs of patterned being that govern lower orders that out live itself; You might think god to be totally neutral, but than what order is missing so that our society does not work like the heart--

Each of my vital organs are like every ideal touted; that without the heart, these coexisting ideals that cannot seem to support each other as each order diminishes upon reaching its peak by interfering patterns contaminating the ideal, and it is often another ideal--

So.. obviously our hearts are corrupt if we look upon our collective hearts that exist as governments, institutions, families, and collective wills united by a common form that allows each unique form to exist along side each other without feeling impeded upon--

If there is not ideal upon which all our ideals exist upon, than we do not have the earth to plant the seeds, the water to nurture its ways as it changes its way as a seed into its greater tree that is still yet a seed to its greater tree-- If there is no sunlight that casts upon every thought to be thunk by the thinkers whos thoughts seek the light of itself, by the light of that supporting ground that allows all immaterial being to materialize, to create a solid out of the unsolid, and that unsolid arose out of the solid existence so that the solid movement is moved by unsolid order; but that the unsolid order is based upon a solid order that it also already is--

If god cannot support the ideals that we uphold; we either do not have worthy ideals capable of bringing in the desired effects that caused such ideals to be realized.. or that by attributing holy manners to holy conceptions, we blind ourselves to its holy nature which cannot exist as a part of the whole and act truly holy.. but that we can arise forms that unholy things should appear holy to those who are more fragmented and in a sense unholier in realization of the self whos self is whole only if it is made of the whole--

Like seriously, for me; the paradox is this, and that if you are looking to be liberated by freedom or authority.. that neither could liberate you more than the whole is liberated.. and that neither are to be sought, because the relationship between them is the form of our existence--

If you realize yourself and your own will.. So that increasingly you could not follow anything but what is in your heart, but that as such choices resound in effect and reverb to communicate their interaction and the results of it; so that each time you make a choice aligned to the greater desire, that you increasingly find nothing to be possibly in your way; than you see freedom is a trap, and authority is a freedom to be.. but that our authority is shaped by our relations.. that authority is a fact of existence; if you were free, you would only be the thing denied; because if one governs themselves.. that to free yourself from your own authority is to deny your own intentions and to be moved by everything but your our own will which is denied when any will is denied.. when one man is enslaved, not man is free--

And that to recognize your own authority, would require understanding those authorities over you, unapparent to us that they are aware of us, but that we are unaware of them.. and that this is much more a nurturing relationship of growth through a very very hard choice to experience the greatest idea of individuality and that each origin is itself and that each origin like its origin is original to itself and in itself and of itself-- But that, as a child who cannot understand the anger apparent over our actions at times, or acting in ways that we have no real way of comprehending from our perspective.. as humans cannot understand its true parent; so like the bonds of the family govern the conditions and a quality that establishes itself as a home and ground for our identity--

And that why should anyone find themselves, if the relationships of the family of creation govern the home we know as reality; in the position to think one has moved anywhere yet.. perhaps that is the key.. we have not yet progressed, because by being active.. we have been completely still in our will, because we cannot manipulate anything around us if everything we act on is skewed as to not aligned our knowledge with the nature of its true consequences.. that as long as we are actively participating in this world.. we are inactive and passive in the story of creation--