Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 25-12-2010, 06:57 PM
mahakali

i am not Hindu or Buddhist or pagan or new-ager or whatever, and i understand about dogmas, its when people who never had the revelations of the prophets try to understand them by making it make sense according to a ego stroking point of view.

wheres the proof you say? its in my mind. its every time i get painful cramps and my friend heals them or every time i see and communicate with spirits or when i see the future or attract something to me that is granted within seconds. its the places i go when im not in my body and me finding answers through these philosophy's and knowing because the spirits are telling me and guiding me through this time of confusion. the thoughts are whats real the material is only an illusion. the beautiful collars are vibrations and the matter is made of atoms that are made of energy that vibrates, its all so clear to me. i know that without so many of these experiences that ive had i would not believe at all. no way. but at this point i either have to believe or id be insane. denying what is right in front of you is crazy so to be sane i believe. i hope that everyone can have these amazing revelations, but you have to open up first, see the possibility and you will see proof, it will be granted to you i promise.
Old 25-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
Well, consciousness is what experiences objective reality, we could say.
But that could apply to the senses as well. So what is ''consciousness''?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
We all kind of choose the experience we want.
Are you sure? Do we want to be born with disease? Do we want to be tortured, raped, or murdered?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
i am not Hindu or Buddhist or pagan or new-ager or whatever, and i understand about dogmas, its when people who never had the revelations of the prophets try to understand them by making it make sense according to a ego stroking point of view.
You, me or someone else might not be a Hindu, Buddhist, or Christian, but our views can be very similar (sometimes identical) to those who are a Hindu, Buddhist or Christian. We are formed by the things we get in contact with (religions, culture, ideologies etc.) The label is just that, a label. What's behind the label is what matters.

How would you know your experiences are the same as the revelations of the prophets? We cannot know such a thing, all we are doing is interpreting their experiences through our own experiences, culture, and beliefs.

Who are these people?
And what is ego?
Old 25-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Sira

Chrysaetos wrote: "Are you sure? Do we want to be born with disease? Do we want to be tortured, raped, or murdered?"

From what I know, yes. We are fragmented eternal beings, on our way back to oneness. Our closest higher aspects are higher self and soul, experiencing in worlds, as us humans on Earth.
Now, you may choose to agree or disagree. I am only offering my view based on my path.
Earth is not the densest place that we have experienced, there are denser ones. We are now on our journey back to where we came from. Many people call this process ascension.
When we ascend, we free ourselves from all the pain, fear, or whatever we left behind that is magnetically attached to polarity, density. To free ourselves, we need to demagnetize these experiences/emotions. One of the most powerful tools is love, another is forgiveness. On our way back we basically face everything we left behind, on the so-called ascension spiral.
Not everyone is on the ascension path. Some are only now starting to experience density worlds to continue their journey somewhere else after Earth experience.
Why do we choose for example violent experiences? Because we can. Because at a higher level we are not emotionally attached, it is part of the human experience. It teaches us to choose wisely. It teaches us values. It teaches us to live according to our values.
Outside polarity it is all experience, not good not bad. This experience amounts to knowledge that crystallizes into wisdom. When we become conscious creators after our 3D human experience, what could be more valuable than wisdom of how to create the best world for human-based beings to experience?
Old 25-12-2010, 09:08 PM
mahakali

Quote:
But that could apply to the senses as well. So what is ''consciousness''?
consciousness is the part of you who interprets what the senses are sensing, its the one WHO's sensing not the fact of sensing.
Quote:
Are you sure? Do we want to be born with disease? Do we want to be tortured, raped, or murdered?
actually the only way to know something is to experience, and we came to learn or know what the material reality is all about so we must experience (your mom can tell you how it is but you do not know until you experience for yourself) everything through our incarnations. experience is the best teacher. the knowledge evolves your spirit. in the spirit realm there is no such thing as attachment to one life so sacrificing it to learn something is no big deal. even pain is interpreted as something different, there is no evil or good pleasure or pain there is only the duality, the opposite ends of the spectrum that is experiencing a separate material reality.

Quote:
You, me or someone else might not be a Hindu, Buddhist, or Christian, but our views can be very similar (sometimes identical) to those who are a Hindu, Buddhist or Christian. We are formed by the things we get in contact with (religions, culture, ideologies etc.) The label is just that, a label. What's behind the label is what matters.

How would you know your experiences are the same as the revelations of the prophets? We cannot know such a thing, all we are doing is interpreting their experiences through our own experiences, culture, and beliefs.
by reading about them and resonating with the statements made going"wow i understand exactly what he meant" wile others will guess and downplay the meaning to what they think it must have meant.
Quote:
Who are these people?
you mean people like Jesus and Buddha and the millions more like them? they had great revelations and inspired many, when the teachings became popular many would read them and hearing from the others that those teachings were the way to salvation they would try there hardest to understand them but would just make an interpretation with there ego.

Quote:
And what is ego?
well this answer will not cover the full implications of the ego because there are many layers of depth to the incredible revelation behind it.

ego is the fact that we are separate from the universe, its what allows us to create in this objective way. the soul is encasing the spirit. it is the body. it is the sense of self. it is what makes us human. everyone has to have one to exist in the 3rd dimensional reality or whatever you want to call it. now having an ego bound or ego stroking point of view (seeing reality without oneness, totally separate) is the part that makes men think there better than another, and couldn't/wouldn't totally accept the teachings of equality of men and woman for example, misinterpreting or more like recreating scriptures to reflect that. its in Buddhism and Christianity probably all big religions.
Old 25-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
From what I know, yes. We are fragmented eternal beings, on our way back to oneness. Our closest higher aspects are higher self and soul, experiencing in worlds, as us humans on Earth.
Going back implies we were there before, which means a perfect divine place allowed imperfection, temporariness and suffering to happen. Contradiction in terminis.
Quote:
Earth is not the densest place that we have experienced, there are denser ones.
Where are the denser places? What do they look like? What lives there?
Quote:
Not everyone is on the ascension path. Some are only now starting to experience density worlds to continue their journey somewhere else after Earth experience.
If others are not on the ''ascension path'', I wonder what they are doing here.
Who's on the ''ascension path'' and who is not? What are the characteristics of one who is, and one who is not?
Old 25-12-2010, 09:18 PM
mahakali

Quote:
Chrysaetos wrote: "Are you sure? Do we want to be born with disease? Do we want to be tortured, raped, or murdered?"

Now, you may choose to agree or disagree. I am only offering my view based on my path.
Earth is not the densest place that we have experienced, there are denser ones. We are now on our journey back to where we came from. Many people call this process ascension.
When we ascend, we free ourselves from all the pain, fear, or whatever we left behind that is magnetically attached to polarity, density. To free ourselves, we need to demagnetize these experiences/emotions. One of the most powerful tools is love, another is forgiveness. On our way back we basically face everything we left behind, on the so-called ascension spiral.
Why do we choose for example violent experiences? Because we can. Because at a higher level we are not emotionally attached, it is part of the human experience. It teaches us to choose wisely. It teaches us values. It teaches us to live according to our values.
Outside polarity it is all experience, not good not bad. This experience amounts to knowledge that crystallizes into wisdom. When we become conscious creators after our 3D human experience, what could be more valuable than wisdom of how to create the best world for human-based beings to experience?
ah Sira, newbie, your words are like butter!
Old 25-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
consciousness is the part of you who interprets what the senses are sensing, its the one WHO's sensing not the fact of sensing.
So mind = consciousness?
Quote:
actually the only way to know something is to experience, and we came to learn or know what the material reality is all about so we must experience (your mom can tell you how it is but you do not know until you experience for yourself) everything through our incarnations. experience is the best teacher.the knowledge evolves your spirit.
Everything? Do you have to be a murderer, torturer, rapist as well, and do you have to be all the persons and creatures that exist and have existed? All in the name of ''spirit evolution'', but yet this ''spirit'' has no need for that according to spiritual evolutionists...
Quote:
ego is the fact that we are separate from the universe, its what allows us to create in this objective way. the soul is encasing the spirit. it is the body. it is the sense of self. it is what makes us human.
We cannot be separate from the universe, existing means we are a part of it.
Quote:
everyone has to have one to exist in the 3rd dimensional reality or whatever you want to call it.
Can you have one outside the ''3th dimensional reality''?

''Having one'' also sounds like separation.
''Who'' is it that has a soul?
Old 25-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Sira

Chrysaetos wrote: "Going back implies we were there before, which means a perfect divine place allowed imperfection, temporariness and suffering to happen. Contradiction in terminis."
Yes, perfection is not the same as experiencing polarity. We are all perfect, we have always been, we will always be. What we are talking about here is experience in the density of polarity. It is at this 3D level that we label things because we live in an illusion. When we realize who we are, when we let go of our ego-driven life and embrace the eternal aspects of ourselves, we become free from the ideas of imperfection, temporariness and suffering. We become perfect while still experiencing 3D. Also karma ceases to exist in our lives. We are free to leave the Earth experience, to never reincarnate as humans any more. <3
Old 25-12-2010, 09:26 PM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Going back implies we were there before, which means a perfect divine place allowed imperfection, temporariness and suffering to happen. Contradiction in terminis.

this existence/experience is for a reason, it is different from the other, it is a world for experiencing something new, without Pryor knowledge of it. the laughter of a baby the smell of a rose, the feeling of finding a soul mate, this is something different from the other side the "perfect divine place" this place may very well be perfect and is absolutely divine, just in a different way. i think the naive charm of this world is what sets it apart, the duality makes for some great unique creation, the energy is immense and just as powerful as this other realm of spirits. we are gods. we have just chosen to forget that to experience this different type of beauty.
Old 25-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
When we realize who we are, when we let go of our ego-driven life and embrace the eternal aspects of ourselves, we become free from the ideas of imperfection, temporariness and suffering. We become perfect while still experiencing 3D. Also karma ceases to exist in our lives. We are free to leave the Earth experience, to never reincarnate as humans any more. <3
Unless you are omniscient you cannot know such things. We become this, we become that.. but have you become?