Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Pathfinder

Told I will have an extraordinary life & purpose - but what?

A healer I see monthly, who has known my family since way before I was born, whom I trust wholeheartedly and doesn't say things she doesn't mean, recently told me:

"You are going to have an extraordinary life. Trust me. All you girls [my sisters] came in with a lot of light but you came in with a different set of karma altogether. You have a very special purpose and you're going to do something very special."

I laughed "no pressure" and she explained how I will experience more obstacles than the average person (currently healing from my 2nd chronic illness of my 20s).

She's very psychic and I do trust her words, but I can't help but feel a little intimidated by them. And if my purpose is so extraordinary, how can I bring my very, painfully ordinary life in better alignment with that?
Old 19-02-2016, 03:07 AM
Experiencer
SoulSista,

That's awesome that you realize how extraordinary and special your life is. Many people live an entire life without ever realizing this. For you to understand this at such a young age is extra special. It is in this spirit you should embrace everything your life will reveal to you. I encourage you to humbly have faith that your life plan will happen exactly as it was designed to.

Good luck

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 19-02-2016, 04:14 AM
Master

I wouldn't worry about it. If it is meant to be, it will show up. Who knows when?

I think it's great to get validation from the other side, but remember as well, we all have free will, and we all make choices every second of every day that change the trajectory we were on only a moment ago, so looking into the future is pretty difficult. I believe she saw a possibility, of one path, if you continue on your path as you are now. But because there are numberless possibilities in life, i wouldn't get hung up on some future predictions.

I would live your life to the fullest, and don't worry about it. You could take what she said to have very different meanings. It could simply be that you help someone that changes things for the better...some little thing that you may know nothing about.

Just focus on what do YOU want out of this life, since you get to live it and no one else gets a vote as to what that is :)
Old 21-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, there are many possibilities for the future, and any one can see any of these at any time. It's important not to get hung up on either the past or the future. Do not let them rule your life or cause you to live in an infinite void of "what ifs" or "how".

The future is ever changing.

It is one thing to acknowledge that possibility, but if it is truly meant to happen, it will arrive on time just like it was always going to. We can learn from our pasts as they have helped shape us into what we currently are. Don't you want to keep building upon your story?
Old 27-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Master

There is the idea that the transmutation of the pain is what brings you in alignment with your fate. So though it might not make sense, hopefully one day it will. How much do you know about bringing lightbody living into this reality?
Old 15-05-2016, 02:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

learn to connect with yourself harness your inner power then connect with the upper worlds. with me it was people as well as spirits later on I searched enough internally then worked towards the understanding with connecting after research into various angels that were involved in my life turns out I was one of them in spirit but in mortal form with angelic blood running through me in my spirit and to my body. we all have a different purpose but all in all when you see the purpose of your life it will hit you in extraordinary ways. with me I lived a life wanted to be who I was in my past lives upon this world but later on realized the higher truths of what I should have been doing here through my guides that were always in my life sometimes I saw them in appartion but looked past it and thought wth was wrong with me but always had the desire to do everything angelically but was disappointed at my limited mortal form only to realize that I could still do the same things in spirit upon my time here as I connected with the upper worlds of heaven I learned much and recapped much remembering a lot through guidance of my celestial descendents and later on started to live out my destiny which amazes me and gives me joy upon the present day but gives me a lot to do as my existence here in mortal form is the greatest test as we who are here learn more what its like to be human who are in angelic form but live in physical form as a part of a much higher plan from iad
Old 15-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Pathfinder

Are you sure you're living a "painfully ordinary life"? Your healer said you would encounter more obstacles than most, and you say you're going through a serious illness. That sounds painful, maybe, but definitely not ordinary.

The life you are currently living doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your purpose. I am, on the surface, a very boring person. I don't go out much. I don't have hobbies other than reading and writing. I have few people in my life whom I would consider friends, and I interact with many of them online only. I don't have a "real" job. I raise my kids, clean my house, maintain my relationships, and that's about it. But I also have a higher purpose, one that has been constantly spoken about to me and reinforced to me by everyone from my guides to other healers to my husband, who doesn't even believe in any of this kind of thing. Anyone meeting me would consider me "painfully ordinary", but I am far from it.

You don't have to do anything to change your life. You have to live the best life you can, by your own beliefs and standards. Whatever purpose you are meant for will find you when the time comes, assuming it hasn't already. Sometimes we don't recognize our purpose when it finds us, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Old 26-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Master
RiverL...You are right on the money...

This is an old thread but I wanted to respond because this is an important message.

We think that being 'called' means that we have a fun and interesting purpose and that we will be doing special things. The fact is that we are
doing special things but overall they might seem ordinary and not especially exciting. That doesn't mean that what we are doing isn't incredibly important on a grand scale.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Pathfinder

Sometimes we aren't even aware we're doing anything. I've had half a dozen people over the past couple of years tell me that when they're around me, they feel calm and at peace. For some of them, that feeling comes instantly the moment I walk into their home, regardless of how they felt before I arrived. One, who suffers insomnia, falls asleep almost instantly if I'm there, and sleeps through the night. Two others are extreme introverts and have told me I'm the only person they've ever actually wanted to be around for more than an hour or two.

As far as I know, this is nothing I'm doing. When they tell me how calm I make them, I sometimes have to laugh, because since I deal with depression and anxiety, *I* rarely feel completely calm and at peace. Or maybe it isn't depression or anxiety; maybe I'm feeling their turbulence while giving them peace. I don't know.

I don't really need to know, to be honest. I'm helping them. I'm a healer; I'm fulfilling part of my purpose. That's the important bit.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:35 AM
Master
That's just it. I do have a special job and I do it. It is extraordinary but it is still boring. I did think that my 'special job' was going to be more fun, but it's not especially. I like a bit more action and adventure.

Everybody has a special purpose and everybody is extraordinary but some people are more mundane. I have known extremely gifted and important people who seem like losers. Society would dismiss them as unimportant but their 'extraordinary' purpose is not evident to others. It is evident to me because I know a bit more about their purpose and how they serve humanity on a larger scale.