Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-12-2018, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sky123
I do like "or Mummy"
Christian KJV definition of God in Greek (Supreme Divinity) most times.
Old testament Hebrew Plural (Supreme Gods). most times and few times Lord God (Self existent or eternal). And other various forms.
I do understand what your saying that you would not judge a person at your door saying I am God. But I'm sure you understand what is being done here. We are probably being twisted in the language. I am a trinity mind body spirit and my spirit essence is divine but to be aware of it is a practice dependent on how much ego/self is between the divine and the brain. Also the soul clarity or heart purity of mind essence. I could go on and on. So if you are saying you never judge then I respect your divinity. I still would not say I am God.(Supreme divinity)
Quick, in you divinity how many fingers am I holding up?

" Quick, in you divinity how many fingers am I holding up?[/quote] "

Divinity has nothing to do with Magic Tricks
Old 02-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If you came to my house, I wouldn't judge you

Are you free from Judgement?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:

Divinity has nothing to do with Magic Tricks

The truth is you did not know how many fingers ImthatIm was holding up. Nor do you know why I am saying this. You have wrapped your self up in your ego and nothing can enter you now from the outside. You are a self contained and self satisfied I AM. Good luck to you.

Old 02-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The truth is you did not know how many fingers ImthatIm was holding up. Nor do you know why I am saying this. You have wrapped your self up in your ego and nothing can enter you now from the outside. You are a self contained and self satisfied I AM. Good luck to you.

So rude Honza, showing your true colours this morning
Old 02-12-2018, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Are you free from Judgement?

In the real world judgement of one's behavior is necessary, judging the beliefs of others isn't necessary.

It all boils down to ' Intent '
Old 02-12-2018, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
So rude Honza, showing your true colours this morning

How wonderful.....a human reaction.

Old 02-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
How wonderful.....a human reaction.

Exactly
My body is Human, but my Spirit..... that's another story.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:04 PM
ImthatIm

Sky123
Thank you for responding.
It was 1 finger a human index finger pointing up to God .
I was not asking for magic only trying to understand when you say u r God you don't mean the same thing I mean. Because when I say I mean all knowing all seeing all Loving omni presence and all there is or ever was and beyond knowledge and my Creator etc.
I am not this. But I know I am plugged in and able to receive in part that which I am open to and responsible for.
I believe your intentions are good and I enjoyed discussing topics with you.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sky123
Thank you for responding.
It was 1 finger a human index finger pointing up to God .
I was not asking for magic only trying to understand when you say u r God you don't mean the same thing I mean. Because when I say I mean all knowing all seeing all Loving omni presence and all there is or ever was and beyond knowledge and my Creator etc.
I am not this. But I know I am plugged in and able to receive in part that which I am open to and responsible for.
I believe your intentions are good and I enjoyed discussing topics with you.

' But I know I am plugged in and able to receive in part that which I am open to '

Love that

Have you changed the fuse to a higher AMP lately , just joking

Yes we do see God differently, that's good, we are not robots and there is individuality in oneness....
Old 02-12-2018, 01:29 PM
ImthatIm

I do have this old coffee can with a bunch of old fuses and do switch them out. I get varied results even some short circuits but I am still perfecting this one fuse that uses eternal LOVE endless LOVE and forgiveness and faith and hope and compassion and that has zero resistance and last forever. I call it the Christ Jesus.