Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Master

Can I ap when I am snoring?

Hi all, can I ap when I am snoring? My mouth is closed and I can hear myself snoring. I am wondering if I can ap. Of course I can try but I am a bit amazed when I hear myself snoring that I get myself out of feeling relaxed.
Old 29-09-2015, 01:29 AM
Master

The belief is that we all go out of body during deep sleep , but dont remember , or remember as a dream .
Old 29-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Master

Hi desert rat, I believe that, we all go out of our body when we are in a deep sleep. When I hear myself snore I am aware that I am in my body.
Old 29-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Master

I have been thinking about this more and more. I think I can ap but I just have to persevere when it happens. I tend to give up. I am not sure how I will ap but I will work it out when it happens.
Old 30-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Master

Just repeeting what a number of others have stated . After 20 + years I have not got too far my self , but I have had a number of dreams that I was sure were from being out of body .
Old 30-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Master

Last night I heard myself snore again. My mouth was closed. I was lying down for a while and it was getting late. I stopped because I needed to go to bed and get some sleep. I will keep trying. Hopefully I will succeed.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Donna

I can state unequivocally that one may hear oneself snore during meditation, when the mind is awake but the body has fallen asleep. I have projected during this state, though not while snoring, but I cannot see why snoring would impede the process.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
I don't see why you shouldn't be able to ap even though you hear your body snoring, astralsuzy. At least that shows you were aware while sleeping. That's a good sign. If you had been sleeping deeply you wouldn't even have been conscious of snoring sounds.
That's just the body -doing its own thing. I think you can more or less ignore that, for ap purposes.

Next time you hear it, try thinking, "Oh that's my body snoring. That means I am sleeping but conscious and awake." And see where that takes you.....
Old 10-10-2015, 05:51 AM
Master

Thanks Donna and Tobi. I found out I can ap when I am snoring. One time I did succeed. Other times I did not persevere with it. I gave up when I heard my husband going to bed. I am going to try to still keep trying when he is going to bed. He does not mind me doing what I am doing. I do not know myself very well. I did not know that I snore. I suppose it is a good thing as it is an indication that I am close to ap. When I hear myself snore, my mouth is always closed. I am aware of that. I will do what you suggest Tobi. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Nettles

Snoring is only a hindrance if one chooses to allow it to be one so if you don't want it to stop you just choose that.