Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-03-2012, 05:52 PM
UndercoverElephant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
Liet,

Good work,

Yes Dark energy is also out there in extra mass.

Cats extremely spiritual animals.

Here is why the above species reach Higher Consciousness.

They alll have the ability to get out of the water.

First you must get out of the water (octopi can do this on wetter worlds).

Only when a species gets out of the water can they advance into beings who work with technology.

Advanced/Advancing species have the ability to manipulate their environment.

An organism needs fingers, tenticles, insect parts (physical dexterity) in order to manipulate their environment.

Paws, hoofs, fins do not constitute.

I see no reason why whales cannot be included among "advanced/advancing species", simply because they lack the physical means to manipulate their environment like the types of animals you have listed.

Same goes for elephants, who have a useful trunk to manipulate vegetation but are also capable of completely "redesigning" their environment by the process of knocking down trees and turning forest into grassland (because they prefer to eat grass than trees.)
Old 15-03-2012, 07:14 PM
xebiche

Ego or no ego.

I log a lot of hours in the astral field.

This is where consciousness dominates.

If one is searching for answers.., this is the place to go.

The number one reason people contest the threads I put forth is because they feel their own style and spirituality is being contested and trumped. 100s of people have contested "the dmt threads", only a handful actually listen to the dmt threads.

A social experiment that tells how ego loves a good contest.
I merely would like to share information.

If you dont like my threads,

feel free to step on them,

you do not have to listen, learn or like them.

Your choice entirely.
Old 15-03-2012, 07:36 PM
xebiche

UE,

conscious advancent is directly proportional to a species' advancement in technology.

elphants only have a trunk to work with.
whales have nothing to work with (that would help them advance into technology), whales are also in the water.
technology must initiate on land.

look, on dmt one encounters the beings that were aforementioned,
dmt takes you to deep field of consciousness. you may see any being that has ever existed in the universe on dmt (like whales and elephants), but they are not existing as societies of higher conscious beings.

however ayahuasca is much more "local", much more "earthbound". with ayahuasca the spirits of whales, elephants and cats definately are recognized in ones visions.
Old 15-03-2012, 07:50 PM
UndercoverElephant

Quote:
Ego or no ego.

I log a lot of hours in the astral field.

This is where consciousness dominates.

If one is searching for answers.., this is the place to go.

That rather depends on what sort of answers one is searching for. If I've got a nasty rash and want to know what it is, the place to go is my local doctor's surgery.

Quote:
The number one reason people contest the threads I put forth is because they feel their own style and spirituality is being contested and trumped.

That may well be true generally (I have no idea), but it is not the case in this thread. I am just having a discussion with you. It is you, not I, who sees this in terms of "being trumped."

Quote:
100s of people have contested "the dmt threads", only a handful actually listen to the dmt threads.

Maybe, but I don't recall us having discussed DMT much so far.

Quote:
A social experiment that tells how ego loves a good contest.
I merely would like to share information.

I humbly suggest you are trying to do rather more than that. You appear to be demanding that everybody accepts you as a spiritual authority, and I don't believe you have the right to do that, regardless of where you may happen to be on your own spiritual path.

Self-declared "masters" are to be given a very wide berth, IMHO.
Old 15-03-2012, 07:52 PM
UndercoverElephant

Quote:
UE,

conscious advancent is directly proportional to a species' advancement in technology.

elphants only have a trunk to work with.
whales have nothing to work with (that would help them advance into technology), whales are also in the water.
technology must initiate on land.

OK. That's an interesting opinion.

Quote:
look, on dmt one encounters the beings that were aforementioned,
dmt takes you to deep field of consciousness. you may see any being that has ever existed in the universe on dmt (like whales and elephants), but they are not existing as societies of higher conscious beings.

I have taken DMT myself, and have my own opinions about what is going on there, thankyou.
Old 16-03-2012, 12:55 AM
xebiche

Goodbye UncercoverElephant
Old 16-03-2012, 10:29 AM
UndercoverElephant

Xebiche,

Would you like to tell me what you think the 2012 prophecies are all about?

What do you think is going to happen? Anything?

Do you think that some of the changes are already underway?

UE.