Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-03-2012, 02:43 AM
xebiche

Foundational Information

Over the years I have been over zealous, to the point of obsessive about the spirit molecule - DMT (and its analogues). I find that entheogens bring life and excitement and depth to spirituality. DMT is a "Dimension Splitter".

Dimension Splitting is synonomous with Direct Contact.

Direct Contact will lead you in 2 directions - Inward to Consciousness, and Outward to the Cosmos. And when you begin, it is an essential first step that you recognize that everything can be understood, lest you hinder your own cognitive progressions.

On Consciousness:
Forget about the supposed strata layers to consciousness, for this yields no understanding and provides no tangible model from which to operate. Nor are things that complicated, things are merely cloaked from us - per universal design so that we are forced to learn and grow over time by subjecting ourselves to the ignorance of our youth.

The layers of consciousness are comprised of:
Intellectual Fabric
Emotional Fabric
Body Consciousness Fabric.
And that is IT.

Hidden (cloaked) within these 3 Fabrics resides our better half - Our Atman presence, Our dark matter element, Our Spirit, Our Essence Body.

The intellectual fabric is the most superficial fabric and this is where most humans make their foundation.
The emotional fabric is deeper, tear this fabric and it becomes permeable. With this permeability one gains the potential to access the even deeper information that resides in all of us.

On the Cosmos:
99.99% of people struggle to name and properly identify our sister dimension. Calling it the "the spirit dimension", "the akashic field", "hyperspace", etc. There is no need to invent a new label for a dimension that is already perfectly labeled by science.
The dimension is Dark Matter. Dark matter is the invisible force that holds all galaxies together. It is the invisible cloud that we all live in. Dark matter is empty space. On a molecular level - dark matter resides in the spaces between the atoms in molecules and everything else.

Anyways, here is what you will find in space. Here is what you can "map out" simply by astral projecting and looking around. The living beings in this Universe are exactly the same as observed on earth. Earth Biology is representitive of all Biology. The Universe is loaded with life - as that is her design. But her life forms are NOT alien, they are familiar and recognizable; evolved and God-like in consciousness.

Here is what you will observe:
Many other Humanoids, (earth represents being very young in the game)
Insectoids, (Bees, Wasps, Ants, Manti)
Reptillians, (Lizards)
Amphibians,
Tenticled Varieties (Octopi, Squid)
and Organic life (Trees - which I personally find awe inspiring).
Furthermore there is a completely logical reason why these forms are the ones that come to represent higher consciousness, while others (like dogs and cats) do not.., can anyone guess why?

Everyone who I have encountered in the Astral Field falls under these classifications
Everything I have read and studied (extensively over the last few years) indicates the same life form classifications.
Our version of aliens was nothing more than a dramatic guessing game, which must be hilarious to the actual aliens that are observing us.

So for your map..,
DNA was clearly coded from the get go.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:25 PM
UndercoverElephant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
Over the years I have been over zealous, to the point of obsessive about the spirit molecule - DMT (and its analogues). I find that entheogens bring life and excitement and depth to spirituality. DMT is a "Dimension Splitter".

Dimension Splitting is synonomous with Direct Contact.

Direct Contact will lead you in 2 directions - Inward to Consciousness, and Outward to the Cosmos. And when you begin, it is an essential first step that you recognize that everything can be understood, lest you hinder your own cognitive progressions.

On Consciousness:
Forget about the supposed strata layers to consciousness, for this yields no understanding and provides no tangible model from which to operate. Nor are things that complicated, things are merely cloaked from us - per universal design so that we are forced to learn and grow over time by subjecting ourselves to the ignorance of our youth.

Intellectual Fabric
Emotional Fabric
And that is IT.

Hidden (cloaked) within these 3 Fabrics resides our better half - Our Atman presence, Our dark matter element, Our Spirit, Our Essence Body.

The intellectual fabric is the most superficial fabric and this is where most humans make their foundation.
The emotional fabric is deeper, tear this fabric and it becomes permeable. With this permeability one gains the potential to access the even deeper information that resides in all of us.

On the Cosmos:
99.99% of people struggle to name and properly identify our sister dimension. Calling it the "the spirit dimension", "the akashic field", "hyperspace", etc. There is no need to invent a new label for a dimension that is already perfectly labeled by science.
The dimension is Dark Matter. Dark matter is the invisible force that holds all galaxies together. It is the invisible cloud that we all live in. Dark matter is empty space. On a molecular level - dark matter resides in the spaces between the atoms in molecules and everything else.

Hi Xebiche,

Dark matter is not a dimension. From a scientific point of view, "dark matter" is a placeholder for something unknown, and of the sort which has been known to break scientific paradigms in the past. As you say it is "the thing which holds the universe together" (gravitationally). Beyond that, science knows nothing. Everything else is guesswork.

Quote:
Anyways, here is what you will find in space. Here is what you can "map out" simply by astral projecting and looking around. The living beings in this Universe are exactly the same as observed on earth. Earth Biology is representitive of all Biology. The Universe is loaded with life - as that is her design. But her life forms are NOT alien, they are familiar and recognizable; evolved and God-like in consciousness.

Personally, I'm agnostic on this. Life might be uniquitous throughout the cosmos, or we might be very much alone on Planet Earth.

Quote:
Here is what you will observe:
Many other Humanoids, (earth represents being very young in the game)
Insectoids, (Bees, Wasps, Ants, Manti)
Reptillians, (Lizards)
Amphibians,
Tenticled Varieties (Octopi, Squid)
and Organic life (Trees - which I personally find awe inspiring).
Furthermore there is a completely logical reason why these forms are the ones that come to represent higher consciousness, while others (like dogs and cats) do not.., can anyone guess why?

I don't doubt you experienced visions of such things on DMT, but that doesn't mean the cosmos is full of planets with these creatures alive on them. On the other hand, we know that evolution on Earth often produced very similar designs over and over again, so it wouldn't be surprising if something similar to a reptiles or octopuses exist on alien worlds.

Quote:
DNA was clearly coded from the get go.

If we are talking about the scientific view of things, with linear time which runs from the past to the future, then DNA wasn't "coded from the get go." It can't have been, because of the biochemical inter-relationships between DNA, RNA and proteins. RNA came first.

You might argue it was "destined" to come into existence, but there's no scientific backing for that claim.

:)

UE.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:42 PM
xebiche

Dear undercover elephant,

Are you stuck in 1980.

Dark Matter has been an recognized dimension since disco days.

I understand the difficutly you may have accepting what I presented.
You probably have NO idea what I go through to get this information.
But for the love of your wisdom itself.., try to listen what I present. It is ripe with information, but it is only available if you choose to make it so. The choice is obviously yours.

I am one of the only dimension splitters here.
I am one of the only ones that I know who dimension splits - period.
So I am NOT playing with guesswork.
I am playing with Empericism.
Direct Contact is no joke.

It often becomes competition to post.
Especially when one is making claims such as these.
It leads to competition, disagreement,
It will spur egos.

But that is ok
Old 15-03-2012, 08:53 AM
UndercoverElephant

Hi Xebiche

Quote:
Dear undercover elephant,

Are you stuck in 1980.

No. :)

Quote:
Dark Matter has been an recognized dimension since disco days.

No, it hasn't. :)

Quote:
I understand the difficutly you may have accepting what I presented.

No, you're just wrong. :)

Quote:
You probably have NO idea what I go through to get this information.

I'm guessing it didn't involve researching the science.

Quote:
But for the love of your wisdom itself.., try to listen what I present. It is ripe with information, but it is only available if you choose to make it so.

Are you talking about science, or something spiritual?

I'm good at listening, but you'll need to make clear what sort of language you are talking in.

Quote:
I am one of the only dimension splitters here.
I am one of the only ones that I know who dimension splits - period.

I don't know who you are. You don't know who I am either. Fun, eh?

Quote:
So I am NOT playing with guesswork.
I am playing with Empericism.

Well, I'm talking science.

Quote:
Direct Contact is no joke.

What does that have to do with dark matter?

Quote:
It often becomes competition to post.
Especially when one is making claims such as these.
It leads to competition, disagreement,
It will spur egos.

Science should be separate from egos. That's one of the good things about science.

UE
Old 15-03-2012, 09:28 AM
UndercoverElephant

Xebiche,

"Dark Matter" is an interesting case, because it is one of those things that is right on the border between science and non-science. There are many specific hypotheses about "what dark matter actually is", none of which is supported by any empirical evidence. All we know is how gravity acts on matter, how much matter we can see out there, and how the various things we can see are moving with respect to each other. When we do that it becomes clear that there is not enough visible matter to explain the way things are moving, so we conclude that there must something else out there that we can't see, and we've called that something "dark matter."

This, combined with our ongoing failure to find the Higgs Boson and the stubborn absence of a quantum theory of gravity, suggests to me (personal opinion only) that there is something fundamentally wrong with our understanding of gravity. I think there is a potential here for a paradigm shift. It may turn out that there is no such thing as "dark matter" - it just looks that way to us now because we've missed something crucial about the nature of gravity and mass.

Either way, dark matter is most certainly not "a dimension." Our cosmos has three space dimensions and one time dimension. According to some versions of string theory, the cosmos really has 10 or 11 dimensions, or 26, or some "non-normal number", but in no cases does one of these dimensions correspond to dark matter.

UE
Old 15-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Intellectual Fabric
Emotional Fabric
And that is IT.

Mind Spirit Body, ait.

Quote:

The intelectual being the superficial one is obvious also in that surfaces are that which we utalize in order to compute, also the solar plexus "mind" is located on/at the vertebrae which is directly linked to our skin. (T9)

Quote:
On the Cosmos:

You could say dark matter is highly concentrated femenine energy and dark energy highly concentrated maskuline energy...
Makes sense, given their space-to-information(mass) balances.
"Dark energy currently accounts for 73% of the total mass-energy of the universe"
"Dark matter is estimated to constitute 83% of the matter in the universe and 23% of the mass-energy"

Quote:

Um, i know of two cats whos spiritual development exceeds most humans...
But if those accounts were to be dismissed, i'm assuming its related to some bodies being suitable for tool making and some not.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:30 PM
xebiche

UE,

You will learn these things when you die.

Until then you may have all the fun you want posting within your "ability".

WHich I do appreciate,

I do understand that most people are not ready for GradSchool.

FYI I majored In Chemical Engineering. It was my second major. I did not finish the graduate curriculum. However, I did get through Organic Chemistry, Analytic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Vector Calculus, Thermo Dynamics, Mass Transfer as well as a lot of general engineering classes and all the basic science undergrad classes.

My job is not in Biotechnology.
But I invest in Biotechnology.
So I am always researching one area or another.
Mostly cursory stuff that focus on genetics, technology and business.

I am a consumate student:
I have watched everything astrophysics that has ever been on cable along with every science and nature program that airs. I DVR the content so I can watch again and again and again.

I also study Buddhism with Buddhists.
I walk with Buddhists,
which is to say I am a practitioner.

But at the heart of it all,

are the entheogens......

The Plant Teachers.

And who do I have pleasure of speaking with?
Old 15-03-2012, 02:49 PM
xebiche

Liet,

Good work,

Yes Dark energy is also out there in extra mass.

Cats extremely spiritual animals.

Here is why the above species reach Higher Consciousness.

They alll have the ability to get out of the water.

First you must get out of the water (octopi can do this on wetter worlds).

Only when a species gets out of the water can they advance into beings who work with technology.

Advanced/Advancing species have the ability to manipulate their environment.

An organism needs fingers, tenticles, insect parts (physical dexterity) in order to manipulate their environment.

Paws, hoofs, fins do not constitute.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:39 PM
UndercoverElephant

Quote:
UE,

You will learn these things when you die.

Maybe, but if so there's not a lot to discuss about it now.

Quote:
Until then you may have all the fun you want posting within your "ability".

As may you. As already stated, you have only just met me and are not in any position to make judgements about me. I am not judging you, I am merely discussing your ideas.

Quote:
FYI I majored In Chemical Engineering. It was my second major. I did not finish the graduate curriculum. However, I did get through Organic Chemistry, Analytic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Vector Calculus, Thermo Dynamics, Mass Transfer as well as a lot of general engineering classes and all the basic science undergrad classes.

Do you want my CV too?

I'm not sure there's a lot of point in posting it. That would seem to me to be too much like an ego-contest. ;-)

Quote:
But at the heart of it all,

are the entheogens......

The Plant Teachers.

My original academic/work/belief background is heavily science-oriented. I worked for a long time as a software engineer. I went back to university in my thirties to study philosophy, and now I teach people to forage for wild food. I am an expert on fungi.

I was also Richard Dawkins forum administrator for several years, at the same time as being a severe critic of his philosophical position (and some of his specific scientific beliefs, such as the some of the details of how evolution works.)

All of which tells you very little about my spiritual life, which I'm even less inclined to get into an ego-contest about than my academic background. Suffice to say I've not come here on a mission to debunk what the sort of people who post here believe in. I believe 2012 is turning out to be every bit as world-changing as the prophecies suggested it would be, and I wish to make connections with other people who are thinking about these things at the moment.

ETA: I also have an extremely intelligent and sensitive cat, and have no doubt that they have some sort of inbuilt "spiritual sense". It is not an accident that witches traditionally kept cats.
Old 15-03-2012, 04:04 PM
hse1pbe

Quote:
UE,
I do understand that most people are not ready for GradSchool.

I am a consumate student:
I have watched everything astrophysics that has ever been on cable along with every science and nature program that airs. I DVR the content so I can watch again and again and again.

What exactly is the relevance of this? Claims stand on their own, independent of who is making them. If you are claiming dark matter is a "dimension", simply provide a link to somewhere/someone (scientist?) supporting your assertion.

But since you asked...
I'm currently in my last undergraduate semester, studying physics. I am entering a physics masters program in the fall, and will be pursing a PhD after that. My research interests so far have been in computational condensed matter physics and materials science, mainly with applications to energy production (solar energy materials, hydrogen storage). I am not an astrophysicist or cosmologist, so I can't say much about dark matter without citing sources. I also enjoy long walks on the beach.