Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 10-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Kaiteekins

Exclamation Dark entity, urgent!

So last night I was talking to my pendulum (I'm the person who didn't know if my sister had a spirt guide) I asked again if she had one and it said no again, my sister started googling why this could be and it came up that she could have a dark entity... I asked my pendulum and it would always say maybe, move in a odd way or just not move at all. I wanted to put a protection spell on her but I'm just starting with that kind of stuff and I don't wanna mess it up, also I have no idea what a dark entity is or what is does, some advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Kamila

Watch "Spiritual Protection and Cleansing Part 1" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1jw...e_gdata_player
Old 10-05-2014, 02:27 AM
Kaiteekins

Thankyou, I'll watch it now.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:30 AM
Kamila

:)

Ur welcome I hope this helps:)
Old 10-05-2014, 03:36 AM
Kaiteekins

I've given my sister my red jasper and tiger eye to help with protection. You've helped alot c: thankyou
Old 10-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Knower

One thing is for certain everyone has at least one spirit guide working with them at all times. Depending at what stage we are in life the spirit guides may change, or at times we will have several.

Dark entities have alot of negative energy and they feed on negative energy. They would not like positive energy. My best advice for you & your sister is when you wake up in the morning 1) ask Archangel Michael to surround you with a golden dome of protection, then 2) give yourself a light shower--- in other words visualize from above a shower of light filling every cell of your body, and then 3) throughout the day stay in a positive frame of mind and 4) always think loving thoughts.... if you do this no entity that is negative would want to be near you
Old 11-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Kaiteekins

Thanks, my sister isn't a very positive person and she went through a deep depression and we think that May be why there could be a dark entity. I've told my sister to be more postive and we will try your other techniques c:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:14 AM
Knower

Too many easily focus on the negative things in life similar to seeing the glass is half empty. I would add that try to have her see the positive things... the beautiful things such as the beauty in nature flowers, birds chirping... walk outdoors there is alot of positive energy taking a walk amongst the trees.... too much negativity comes from TV... the news and shows are full of negativity and promote fear... Do good deeds like help a handicapped person or the elderly... besides helping them your sister will feel a spiritual boost after awhile. I wish you and your sister all the best. ALso tell her not to get attached to things... a wise man once said "All suffering begins with attachments".
Old 11-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Kaiteekins

Okay thank you for the help
Old 11-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Kaiteekins

Thanks everybody for the help!