Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Experiencer
Rose Quartz and Rhodocrosite

I put my new rose quartz and rhodocrosite under my pillow for two nights in a row and didn't dream of my soulmate. I'm asking for it to be revealed in my dreams and remember when I wake up. But nothing so far. I cleansed it but nothing yet ... what could be the reason for this?
Old 22-12-2016, 04:47 AM
Knower

Sorry to be frank, but I don't think doing that can help you dream of your soulmate...I somehow feel that it may be due to your current state is not in your best form. Chakra thing maybe...
It is not a simple way of "by doing A you get B" solution thing.
The dream shall come to you when you are ready to receive it.

Perhaps, since your crystals are new, they need time to get used to you and know you. Try to talk to them, and introduce yourself to them with your heart. Touch and feel them gently as what you would to to your soulmate. Think of what they are trying to tell you, and take it easy. ^^
Old 22-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Master
You may be asking for something you're not ready for.
Maybe you did dream about him, but you can't remember. Most dreams you cannot remember.
Maybe your soulmate will be revealed another way. What do you think to achieve by seeing him in a dream? Will that help you in any way? Knowing what he looks like may change your way of behaving, dating etc because you know, he's not it, he's not it, he's not it. You will start looking for that one guy you've seen.
Because of that, you may miss out on the right journey towards your soulmate or you may miss out on HIM altogether, because maybe your soulmate isn't what you've seen in your dream, OR you may need to be in another relationship first in order to get ready for a relationship with your soulmate.
Just stop focusing on wanting to know what he looks like and start focusing on attracting the right partner for you now. And that may not be your soulmate yet. You wouldn't be the first who'd need one or more other relationships first in order to be ready for a higher connection, and you won't be the last.

Just think of it this way, might help you:
Do you want your soulmate or do you want to be happy in a loving relationship?

If the latter, start focusing on the right partner for you. Right for you now, now meaning "in this phase of your life."