Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Guide
In response to a question

Why should we believe in, well anything.

I am writing a book which (or so I believe) is a communication with an alien species named "the dream walkers"

Here is a fragment of the communication. I believe it answers, partly, this very question.

2009-12-11

Hello

Hello

Is there is anything that you are able to communicate with me that you would like to pass onto humanity?

No, not really. We don’t need to communicate anything. We feel obliged to help humanity, though it is hard to do so because each individual has a different understanding of nearly everything. You are all so different. It is in this that you are so very different than us. Although we are all different we agree on many things, particularly the larger concepts of self and consciousness. Humanity constantly attempts to express that which makes them so different from each other.

You can ask us anything though and we shall answer as honestly as possible, within the means that are at our disposal.

Are “Aliens” communicating with others on this Earth? Are you the only “Aliens” working with humanity?

There are many different beings from various places from the cosmos that has and are helping in various ways, communication is only one means by which we and by “we” I mean the many various “Aliens” working alongside us.

Is there a species called: “Pleiadians?”

There is something which must be understood before continuing: Within your mind you must form a clear understanding of spiritual evolution. No being/s in this universe must disturb the evolution of another species. Earlier on we gave you the analogy of a plant. We likened your spiritual growth to the roots of a plant. Spiritual evolution and physical evolution is a sacred gift given by the creator to you the created. Your evolution is a great gift, any attempts to accelerate evolution hinders growth causing the experiencer/s to feel great pain, and creates a chain reaction that can take a large amount of time to put right. In short it hinders the being/s that attempt to slow up or accelerate the evolution of another species/individuals as much as it does the species that is being accelerated. We are acutely aware of this, and in no way wish to harm the recipient of this message. It would go against our purpose. Therefore we are limited to how much we can impart. The individual that is the conduit of these messages must be kept from delivering a message that would potentially hurt him and through him hurt others. He does not wish to impart harm nor do we. These written words are not the only means by which we are able to communicate at this time; we understand that they are a very poor means of communication. Words can only do so much. We have and will communicate to the recipient through dreams, and it is within the dream world that the main bulk of our communication will be sent.

We wish to guide this individual (The one who is initially receiving this communication)towards greater knowledge, and through him bring a greater understanding to humanity, but to treat knowledge as if it was something that was given and not earned causes suffering in the long term. That which requires no effort is not appreciated.

Billy Meier’s claims to have been visited by a species called the Pleiadians. He has claimed to not only been visited but has been taken away in their ships too. Is it not a large stretch of the imagination to consider that this is true?

I find it hard. I know that there is a God, and I know that God communicates with me. He has communicated with me in many ways, and he has communicated with me as an individual being, and then introduced me to you. This might all be a figment of my mind. It is all very well for me to believe in the aliens that call themselves “The dream makers”, and that this is a real experience, but to pass knowledge onto others and present it as truth is taking this communication to another level. It is possible that this is all a product of my mind, and as a consequence what I write here might well harm others. I need to understand that these words are more than words, that they are indeed a communication and not simply a means by which my mind wishes to express beliefs and philosophies. I am annoyed that others have written books and have used the concept of “Aliens”, or “God” as a means of establishing authority. To allow written work to be accepted by the majority because the majority believed that it was legitimate has already caused so much harm.

This is part of the reason why you have been chosen. You do not easily believe in things, and yet you have had experiences which have led you into a greater understanding of yourself and your fellow man/woman. Also, your understanding of the hearts of animals has been recognized by many to be considerable. You consider that you do not understand animals to any great degree because you haven’t had much experience of many different animals, and this is both true and false. You have experienced pets, and you have experienced the consciousness of pets. Your great love and your great mind have united and have come to truly understand those pets. In a previous life you have bonded with many animals, and communicated with the spirits of many animals. This is why we stated that your belief that you have known few animals was both correct and incorrect.

We have digressed a little but we wished to demonstrate how much we know you. Also, we wished to bring to you another piece of the evidence that your experiences are real. We have realised that you have reached a point in this communication where ideas which are contrary to your own have been presented to you. You have perimeters in your mind – there are things which you will accept and there are things that you will not accept, and also there will be things which you will come to accept with a little bit more time and evidence. Whatever is said here will neither confirm nor deny what Billy Meier has stated, simply because words cannot do so. We explain and demonstrate in your awareness that truth is made up of a thousand dominoes, and each domino is a small communication or experience (is not experience itself merely the universe communicating and demonstrating its divine nature to an individual?) which reveals an aspect of truth, that form a chain of small understandings which end with one unified understanding.
We will end this communication for now. There is so much that we wish to explain, there is so much which we would like to show you. We will wait for you to become comfortable with the knowledge that you have received.

God bless and keep you all of your days. From this moment onward understand that you are being guided towards your destination by invisible hands, these hands belong to a very wise and powerful being. We call him/her The Great Spirit. We leave you in his/her capable hands and hope that you sleep well.

Thank you for coming and communicating with me.

You are very welcome.

Last edited by adamkade : 31-10-2012 at 05:40 PM.