Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-10-2012, 04:21 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquitita
Really? I did not know that I have some special abilities.
But I hope that you wouldn't mind if I ask you how do you know that? How do you know about the past lives in general?

As for me, the only way to know a bit more about myself is my current state of mind, level of cosmic consciousness, spirituality and self-evolution stage. Comparing myself with others. But I know nothing about my past lives nor if I had them anyway.

How to find out about your past lives:

1) communicating with your spirit guides
2) asking the Divine to show you your past lives in your dreams
3) self guided past life regression - do a search on youtube and there are a lot of videos on that
4) accessing your Akashic records

Hope this helps!
Old 21-10-2012, 05:13 PM
chiquitita

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
How to find out about your past lives:

1) communicating with your spirit guides
2) asking the Divine to show you your past lives in your dreams
3) self guided past life regression - do a search on youtube and there are a lot of videos on that
4) accessing your Akashic records

Hope this helps!

Thanks, coolchic101. According to this I already know much about myself.
The most interesting for me is Akashic records and, as I've found, it's a 'compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence' which tells me that past life was not meant to be just in human body and form but also it could be something different, like another form. Am I wrong?
Sorry because of current diversion from the main topic...
Old 21-10-2012, 11:08 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquitita
Thanks, coolchic101. According to this I already know much about myself.
The most interesting for me is Akashic records and, as I've found, it's a 'compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence' which tells me that past life was not meant to be just in human body and form but also it could be something different, like another form. Am I wrong?
Sorry because of current diversion from the main topic...

Chiquita, there's nothing "wrong" with how you interpret things. That's what everyone is here for to learn and share knowledge. We all teach each other.

To answer your question. The Akashic Records is an infinite library on the astral plane where you can get access to your life contract and your past lives. You can visit the place by astral traveling there.

I'm sure you're wondering how to read your records. I think the easiest and less complicated way would be to ask your spirit guides to read them for you. If you wanted to know what your life purpose is, how many past lives you had, who you were in your past lives, they would be able to research it and relay the information to you.
Old 23-10-2012, 09:17 PM
chiquitita

Quote:
That's what everyone is here for to learn and share knowledge. We all teach each other.

Of course, coolchic101. I really enjoy to talk with some people and share understanding and knowledge.

Quote:
The Akashic Records is an infinite library on the astral plane where you can get access to your life contract and your past lives. You can visit the place by astral traveling there.

Thanks. I just got one more question concerning this - could it be that someone already have this kind of access, years and years before, but not consciously knowing that this is, in fact, Akashic Records?
But, despite this, I am really curious how we can ask or talk with our spirit guides? I doubt that that process looks like some kind of session with guru or something alike. I would say that I think that they (spirit guides) have shown me enough about myself, perhaps that much I could say what my life purpose is.
But again, all about astral plane and spirit guides is very inviting and interesting, always attracting us to learn more.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Master
My son is almost 10. He just started taking basic violin lessons over the summer, maybe 6-7 half hour sessions. School started and his music teacher placed him second chair. My husband thought that maybe they lacked space in the advanced class so they placed him in it. On Halloween, I heard my son play in his orchestra class. He was amazing. I shouldn't be surprised because over the summer, whenever he practiced at home, I can see a white spirit, the size of my son right next to him. I know he's been guided. It's similar when I watch my son perform karate and weapons katas. Other parents and me alike are meserized by his movements. And I'm not just prasing him. He's like a totally different kid from the normal child that I know.

As for getting past life information from our guides, it's like pulling teeth. They are reluctant to tell us much, if anything, at least in my family. They said some confirmations but the answer is usually mum's the word. So fustrating!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Guide

Everything that brings you into a stream of consciousness experience beyond the mind is a form of channeling. So that includes a lot of things, especially creativity.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:41 AM
chiquitita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
Everything that brings you into a stream of consciousness experience beyond the mind is a form of channeling. So that includes a lot of things, especially creativity.

Right. Seeing and creating things without use of pure logical mind. We can then 'surrender' ourselves to the 'voice in our head' without presage.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
I think so. I am an artist and writer, and very rarely have a pre-determined sense of what I want to create.

More often than not, a feeling begins to overwhelm me and when I can no longer ignore it, my only solution is to take out a pen or a sketchpad. I often have no idea what I have written until I read it afterwards. Or if it is an illustration, I usually find its content unexpected and very intriguing.

I don't feel as if I have been "taken over", but more like when I am in this place, I am willing to 100 percent surrender to the motion of energy that motivates the creation. It's a pretty awesome experience.

When I intentionally try to write or paint, I usually end up with a clumsy mess. It's pretty amusing when talking to people who have seen my art, I may try to draw something to illustrate a point and I can't do it on command.

I think this is a kind of channelling. Any thoughts?

Absolutely, I'd say certainly obvious. The Writing Experience is what I call it. Certainly there is the Painting Experience of course it is not your experience if you think about it if it is channeling. Simply it's communication if you believe in this stuff. I don't take ownership, one never should. How is this difference then guides. This is what I think about the experience.