Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2007, 03:43 PM
rose

dearest gomez

mother's will always be there to keep their loved ones down to earth. you're doing a wonderful job and i am very proud. old bag? don't make me come over there woop your fluffy behind LOL

love forever
rose

ps...hilda keeps staring at your photograph. i think you maye have a big new fan. hurry home and see us sometime.
Old 28-01-2007, 10:18 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
dearest gomez

mother's will always be there to keep their loved ones down to earth. you're doing a wonderful job and i am very proud. old bag? don't make me come over there woop your fluffy behind LOL

love forever
rose

ps...hilda keeps staring at your photograph. i think you maye have a big new fan. hurry home and see us sometime.

Dear Mama Rose,

I hope you and Hilda the hedgehog enjoyed having me and Morticia as house guest the past ten days. I really appreciate how you fancied up my old room and added a super wide wheel when you learned Tisha would be visiting too. There really is no place like home, and I'm thrilled that you and Hilda are doing so well. Tisha loved the cashews you laid in for her, they're her favorites.

I'm sorry we had to cut our vacation short, but I got nervous thinking about leaving Uncle Fester in charge. Lurch must be beside himself, as nutty as Fester can be at times. I also worried that Thing got writer's cramp, since we hadn't heard from the mansion in three days. Thanks again for a wonderful visit Mama Rose, you still make the best spicy smoked cheddar spread in the world.

Your loving son,

Gomez
Old 28-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Light Mage

Dear Gomez

The other day I was pondering the age-old Philosophical question of "How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood." when the thought occured to me: "What would a Woodchuck wanna chuck wood for?"

Now I feel even more confused! Please help.

Last edited by Light Mage : 28-01-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Old 29-01-2007, 08:11 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Mage
Dear Gomez

The other day I was pondering the age-old Philosophical question of "How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood." when the thought occured to me: "What would a Woodchuck wanna chuck wood for?"

Now I feel even more confused! Please help.

Yo Light Mage,

You;re not the first to be confused by woodchucks, and won't be the last. Their odd behavior gnawed at me for years. I can tell you that the question you asked, and which has been asked over the years, is better suited to be asked of beavers, who have a good reason for their woodworking skills. As for woodchucks, they strictly get by on their good looks, because they're lazy as the day is long. I used to have a team of woodchucks employed as gardeners, but I kept finding them napping in among the bamboo shoots. So the real question should be "How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck would chuck wood?"

So to answer your question, probably not very much. They'd either doze off you go chasing off after rabbit.

Gomez
Old 29-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account
ROFL oops sorry gomez
Old 29-01-2007, 09:29 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
ROFL oops sorry gomez

Could you repeat your question Daisy? No need to feel sorry, but who is ROFL, a new kitten? That sounds nice, Hilda could use a playmate.

Gomez
Old 30-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Makoorakoo

Dear Gomez,
A simple question, what would we do without the lovely forum?

love and blessings to all
Old 30-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account
gomez i think Makoorakoo deserves a very large peice of your favourite cheese for such a lovely compliment, never mind twitching those whiskers, come on hand it overxxxx
Old 01-02-2007, 12:33 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
Dear Gomez,
A simple question, what would we do without the lovely forum?

love and blessings to all

Dear Makoorakoo,

Hey, I like your username, it puts me in mind of my favorite kind of cookies, which I always have with my afternoon goat milk. As for your question, most of you would probbly be lost without my wisdom to guide you, but I'm sure you'd still find answers away from the fatted calf known as the Internet. But seriously, if you all would continue to embrace the love and giving nature evidenced here, you should do quite nicely. As for me, I'd hate going back to being simply a hamster, but I'd really miss all the cheese. Burp Belch

Gomez
Old 01-02-2007, 12:40 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
gomez i think Makoorakoo deserves a very large peice of your favourite cheese for such a lovely compliment, never mind twitching those whiskers, come on hand it overxxxx

Uh, what's that Daisy? Sure, I like the kid, but my cheese is MINE. Besides, I just ate the last Yum Blech of it. [note to self: be sure to get a padlock for the cheese locker. May I could interest him in a nice cup of Orange Spice tea.

Gomez . . . I think I'm going to be sick
Closed Thread