Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 28-05-2023, 07:15 PM
Knower
100% Aliens have already arrived (Mod Edit:opinon)

100% Aliens have already arrived
Just days ago Dr. Gary Nolan of Stanford U. gave a lecture in N.Y. about how he knows this titled statement to carry weight, I have listened to Dr. Nolan before he is a cancer researcher and has many interesting ties to the U.F.O. field and all its players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Dq...b_channel=SALT
Old 30-05-2023, 10:38 AM
Master

Entenmanns. Thank s for that video, I thought it was excellent and not too long either. Love to hear about facts rather what a person thinks.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:55 AM
Dude111

Yup they sure have!!!
Old 03-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Not only are Aliens real and have already arrived. But they have been here before we were in the first place. It is sort of funny to me that people are looking for proof or wondering if they are here or not. They have been here long before we ever showed up. In fact it's quite likely that they created us in the first place.

So as the world is captivated by ufos and the possibility of alien life being discovered and proved. It's comical.
Old 04-11-2023, 06:37 AM
Master

Good point!
Old 07-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Seeker

I was told that alien disclosure will happen very soon.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder

It certainly seems that disclosure could be on it's way.
I remember years a go most people laughed at people who spoke about UFO's and aliens.
But now there's even people in congress talking about them.
If disclosure does come then I hope it's in my lifetime, that would be good.
Old 09-11-2023, 06:45 AM
Master

Albert……disclosure is already here! Just google……

“YouTube Dr Steven Greer disclosure”.

Great stuff!
Old 09-11-2023, 08:00 AM
Pathfinder

That’s been our for a long time now, I do believe they are using these experts now allowing them to disclose in a certain way, they know they can’t hide this any longer, people are waking up, and I believe they know humans can connect with them inwards, so to allow people to be open about their experiences, they also have to be open, yet they can’t admit everything, I think it will come in gradual steps so they can observe.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:01 AM
Master

Yes it has been out for quite awhile but every few months another person comes forward with new info. So it’s still worth tuning into his talks.