Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Knower
Conversation with Jed 14-04-2013

A recording of a conversation I had with the non physical entity, Jed, speaking through my friends body as a vessel. Most of the questions in this conversation were put forward by Samantha (the lady doing the channeling) and cover subjects such as hypnosis, de ja vu and karma, amongst other things.

Download the full MP3 here - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m2hstp82n5qbl4b

or

Listen on You Tube here - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfMN.../videos?view=0

Thank you.
Old 20-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Bernardo95

I'm listening to your videos, and are quite interesting.

Rose, especially, seems somewhat inexperienced, but not all beings have such knowledge of the archangels, or other beings who communicate with us in this importante time.

So Jed and Rose are your spiritual guides, correct? I loved coming into contact with mine, but not sure how.

But I'm enjoy hearing, I'm in the video "Conversation with Jed 10/02/13 Part 2"

Thank you for posting.
Old 21-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Knower
Thank you, Bernardo.

I don't really believe in 'archangels' as this would imply some kind of hierarchy, and to my knowledge hierarchy does not exist in the spirit world despite your level of experience as a soul.

Rose isn't my spirit guide as such, she belongs to the same soul group as me and is what some people would describe as a 'soulmate'. Jed is certainly the more knowledgeable and this is why I tend to stick to him whilst asking questions.

I used meditation to get in touch with Jed. For some reason, one day I decided to meditate, even though I'd never meditated before. I had a deep desire to learn more about myself and the universe and I remember asking aloud 'If there really is any energy beyond that of the physical body, please, let me know'. During this meditation I could see a bright light in my minds eye and I could feel the energy pulsating through my body. With every pulsation I would whisper 'thank you' over and over again without even really thinking about what I was saying. When it was over and I opened my eyes I just stood in my room for around 20 minutes, not moving, mouth open, completely amazed at what I had just experienced.

So, with these experiences in mind, to connect with your guides I would recommend having some time alone to meditate if you don't already. Listen to some relaxing, ambient music to start with and having a source of light directly ahead of you, whether it's a candle or a lamp, will help when you first start out too. You also need to have the correct intentions, pure intentions. Don't go in there thinking, 'Right, I'm going to connect with my guides because I want to get next weeks lottery numbers from them.'

Thank you for listening and I'm glad you're finding the conversations interesting,

Your friend, Phill.
Old 21-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Bernardo95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
Thank you, Bernardo.

I don't really believe in 'archangels' as this would imply some kind of hierarchy, and to my knowledge hierarchy does not exist in the spirit world despite your level of experience as a soul.

Rose isn't my spirit guide as such, she belongs to the same soul group as me and is what some people would describe as a 'soulmate'. Jed is certainly the more knowledgeable and this is why I tend to stick to him whilst asking questions.

I used meditation to get in touch with Jed. For some reason, one day I decided to meditate, even though I'd never meditated before. I had a deep desire to learn more about myself and the universe and I remember asking aloud 'If there really is any energy beyond that of the physical body, please, let me know'. During this meditation I could see a bright light in my minds eye and I could feel the energy pulsating through my body. With every pulsation I would whisper 'thank you' over and over again without even really thinking about what I was saying. When it was over and I opened my eyes I just stood in my room for around 20 minutes, not moving, mouth open, completely amazed at what I had just experienced.

So, with these experiences in mind, to connect with your guides I would recommend having some time alone to meditate if you don't already. Listen to some relaxing, ambient music to start with and having a source of light directly ahead of you, whether it's a candle or a lamp, will help when you first start out too. You also need to have the correct intentions, pure intentions. Don't go in there thinking, 'Right, I'm going to connect with my guides because I want to get next weeks lottery numbers from them.'

Thank you for listening and I'm glad you're finding the conversations interesting,

Your friend, Phill.
Well, I know that "they" use these religious name, for people who are hearing them feel better, and trust, do not be scared or something of the genre. And as Rose said the difference between souls is precisely knowledge.

I try to meditate daily, but never take much time, 20 minutes at most, but I want to increase that in the coming weeks. Your experience is very inspiring, I will follow your advice.

Namaste
Old 28-05-2013, 09:01 AM
jaydonc

this is interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
A recording of a conversation I had with the non physical entity, Jed, speaking through my friends body as a vessel. Most of the questions in this conversation were put forward by Samantha (the lady doing the channeling) and cover subjects such as hypnosis, de ja vu and karma, amongst other things.

Download the full MP3 here - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m2hstp82n5qbl4b

or

Listen on You Tube here - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfMN.../videos?view=0

Thank you.

It is very advance progress in the filed of lucid dreaming.