Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-01-2014, 03:01 AM
Guide

I think we are going off track a little here. I'm not talking about pain, I'm talking about real suffering that never heals. I'm talking about the homeless, invisible children, asylum seekers, refugees and those at war, not to mention those abused in the home, work and school. We only hear of the survival stories but the majority do not. Endless suffering of the helpless and vulnerable.

So why is there evil? I can agree that duality serves the purpose of bringing awareness of the whole but we have awareness of evil and still it runs riot. No understanding and no changing. Well, things do change over generations but very, very slowly. I believe through transcendence of good and evil, the reality can be known and change can happen in a second when there are enough of us.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Master

Maguru,
I would like to say one thing and not to disagree, but to explain something because I know what you mean by endless suffering. Edit: I took down some stuff, didn't delete or later anything else I said, just know that I've played some of those roles you mentioned in your post and do indeed know what endless suffering feels like I've had reflecting but they're still there. But there's something to them that because most haven't experienced it, don't know, and those that have sometimes never learn because they don't have those resources that can tell them that it does get better and it does pass. We do heal. But it's a choice we must make ourselves. Physical injuries can scar us mentally just as much as any other if we don't know if we can heal from it. If we don't know this, some of us will think it'll always be a part of who we are. Because we Don't know that we don't have to play victim anymore. It happens and it hurts but we don't have to drag along the thing that keeps stabbing us and proclaiming that we are it, cause it keeps hurting us and we don't know we can put down the thing and let it go and that when we do, it won't get up and chase us to keep stabbing us because it hurt so bad the last time we tried to drop it the wrong way and it had hurt even more. And I'm not looking for sympathy or anything like that. Just trying to make a point that I get it and that we do heal. It's not forever. And when people do hold onto it after death, there's a place where they can sit with it and receive help and heal (I'm a healer and I've been to the other side to help out heal those people and others. And it's not just people, it's animals, plants, and lots of other beings too.
And no, not all of us know evil. Not all of us have developed empathy or sympathy because otherwise all this stuff we see happening, all that suffering wouldn't exist. We wouldn't be able to stand aside and watch it happening. However, more and more people are learning it. And thus we see more and more people who are horrified, numbers falling, more people who care, more non-profits, more who are spreading knowledge. More who are donating and reaching out and wanting to help. Sometimes also people want to help but don't know how. But we are learning, stretching, knowing. This world is changing, and changing fast in some places while unchanging in others but those who care are seeking out and eliminating those places where it hasn't changed.

And most of us have a story not too far off from where I stand, everyone has baggage and when we see it, we realize that our baggage doesn't look that bad cause I know there are a lot of people who go through a lot more than I have. But because I've developed sympathy and empathy, I can relate to those who have suffered. Others I see wearing a bubble brought up by their background. And there's Nothing wrong with that. It's just that not all of them understand :) and don't see it from our point of view and judge. Some are friends also, and I don't mind all that much cause it means I can share my experience if they ask and then they can understand without having to go through the stuff it took me to go through to understand it myself.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/

Last edited by shadedragon : 07-01-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Old 07-01-2014, 04:46 AM
Guide

Wow, that's quite a story and I can see that you are a survivor. Did you have anyone who believed in you? My story is completely different but I can relate from child's point of view and from a mother's point of view. It's tough. I know that some like yourself 'recover' but that isn't how it is for everyone who suffers. All our experiences are unique.

When I said endless suffering I am referring to the suffering passed from generation to generation as in the indigenous people of my own country. The stolen children etc scarred so deeply that many are still lost today.

The black American people have suffered so much to attain equality and this still goes on. I fought for equal pay for women and equality in the home when men were seen as the Boss. The struggles and revolutions go on and slowly humanity becomes more human. I just wonder how much suffering is needed to evolve into a global humane society?

I believe solutions can be found in spirituality but not by negating our humanity. But By embracing it. The whole of it. Transcending the notions of good and bad by cultivating faith, understanding, knowing and belief in and of self.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:17 AM
Master

When I was little? I have a younger sister I love and looked after. nobody needed to believe in me for me to be there for her. But my teachers and many spirits believed in me, my dad did too or as far as I wanted to believe he did. I don't know how much you read of my story before I deleted it. Possibly none of it, but that wasn't the point anyway :P
And you're right, not all of us recover from it in this lifetime. And sometimes while alive the suffering perpetuates through generations, as you spoke of. But that suffering won't be there forever, it isn't a cut into their soul that can't be healed. And as we expand our empathy here on earth, more and more places will be touched to stop the suffering from occurring while we are alive here so once we reach the other side we're not sitting on the sidelines for so long trying to understand it all or heal from this third dimension' s blindfold to others.
Spirituality does eventually show us to embrace our infinite selves, including our humanity :) so I agree with that one XD but although we ourselves can transcend things, on this here forum and earth you'll find ppl from just starting their journey to those who are approaching the finish line or past it and all in between. You have to keep using those terms even once they're all used up so others can understand what you're talking about when you're trying to tell then that at some point in their growth you'll understand it all and you'll understand why it's so unnecessary, and then explaining that you have to accept it so it does become unnecessary... But before that you see that it is so people can learn and fully understand that it isn't...

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:05 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings ShadeDragon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstunnar
There are no victims as portrayed by the ego-mind which wants to blame others as doing them harm. Everything that has manifest into your experience is self-created. In otherwords, if you believe and put in emotion towards fear of being "victimized," of course you will be victimized because you magnetized toward exactly what you did not want, and feared. Thus, you invited in, truly, self-victimization into your experiential reality. Some do not like to hear that, though it is true. If you believe and put emotions toward the idea of evil, your ego-mind will filter things you do not like through that belief system. Thus, you will perceive evil. Everything is valid, and the universe makes no judgment on your calling. In the reality beyond this holographic illusion that we call physical reality, there is no evil or good. There just is. All that Is, just is.

Many blessings, and a creative, loving and joyful evening to you,

Kon

IMHO--ShadeDragon--denying (or validating) victimization and evil deeds perpetuates the cycle of abuse and neglect.

Some wounds never heal completely--some never get the chance to heal--but we can take negative atrocities and use them as a catalyst for social change--once they have been exposed to the light of day.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 07-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Master

? You speak to me but quote kon...
Much love, but I didn't say that or denied that. I agree with you though somewhat as we do get a chance to heal, even if it's not during this lifetime.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:30 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings ShadeDragon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
No one excused suffering. Evil is not suffering but a lack of empathy which allows them to inflict suffering. Spiritual development brings about empathy towards all things. I'm not and I saw no one else say it was right. We accept that evil is a part of us. But as we develop, and become more empathic, we choose not to express evil and instead kindness and unconditional love to those who still do suffer. Eventually they'll realize suffering is a choice we an choose in any moment. All of us has something we carry and could grieve about. As we become more aware of this, we desire to become healers and help with the tools and he gifts we've received as we've developed and gotten to know our infinite selves.
I don't believe in kaematic justice. I once did, but came to understand that if I kick Joey, then I might be kicked later not because of karma, but because of reminder that it hurts. That the next time we might think about kicking someone we won't because we'll remember the unneeded suffering it causes. And until we stop and know why we stopped, we'll keep getting kicked. And because we've experienced getting kicked, we understand how others feel when they get kicked, and feel sympathy or when seeing then getting kicked even feel their pain and recognize it because we have experienced it before and because of our empathy that became developed towards it as a result. So we stand up and protect them because we know how it feels and because we don't want them to go the same thing, and if they do, to know that the pain from being kicked does heal, does pass and how to help it heal as we have the experience and have recovered from it. Like a little kid screaming cause they're in pain. All they know is right then and there it hurts. So you put on some ice, wipe away their tears and talk about it- you love and care for them cause you don't want them to suffer and you tell them the pain will pass. Life may throw bricks at us but Time and accepting pain heals it. We don't have to choose that hurt is good or that suffering is fun cause it's not and we know that because we've experienced it. But we accept it because it's only an aspect and piece of ourselves that we don't have to keep expressing in order to be who we are. We don't encourage it cause it doesn't feel good. But we know it so we know it doesn't feel good and can then move to help others going through similar pain and understand them just like any other experience.

Yes--I quoted Kon--while speaking to you--so that you would know what the comment in my last post was referring to.

As far as karmic justice is concerned--that is a belief that is tied to my Spiritual Belief System. We believe that when we perform mindful, positive, acts--the energy returns (x3). However--the energy surrounding negative acts--returns (x10).

We believe that we must pay for what we do--however--I respect and honor your right and responsibility to decide these issues for yourself.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 07-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Master

Oh, thank you for explaining my confusion away :)

My opinions are ever-changing based on what I've learned and experienced, so thank you for sharing you thoughts. I respect the system you use and have chosen not to follow it anymore as I wasn't finding that it portrayed my research and experience accurately after some time. We do pay for what we do, but my understanding of that way has changed quite a bit since :)
Many blessings and love as always,
~shadedragon

Old 07-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
When I was little? I have a younger sister I love and looked after. nobody needed to believe in me for me to be there for her. But my teachers and many spirits believed in me, my dad did too or as far as I wanted to believe he did. I don't know how much you read of my story before I deleted it. Possibly none of it, but that wasn't the point anyway :P
And you're right, not all of us recover from it in this lifetime. And sometimes while alive the suffering perpetuates through generations, as you spoke of. But that suffering won't be there forever, it isn't a cut into their soul that can't be healed. And as we expand our empathy here on earth, more and more places will be touched to stop the suffering from occurring while we are alive here so once we reach the other side we're not sitting on the sidelines for so long trying to understand it all or heal from this third dimension' s blindfold to others.
Spirituality does eventually show us to embrace our infinite selves, including our humanity :) so I agree with that one XD but although we ourselves can transcend things, on this here forum and earth you'll find ppl from just starting their journey to those who are approaching the finish line or past it and all in between. You have to keep using those terms even once they're all used up so others can understand what you're talking about when you're trying to tell then that at some point in their growth you'll understand it all and you'll understand why it's so unnecessary, and then explaining that you have to accept it so it does become unnecessary... But before that you see that it is so people can learn and fully understand that it isn't...
The reason I asked if there was someone who believed in you was to understand how you got through it.
I don't use any concepts concerning next life or after life. I am only aware of this one and it's the experience of how it is now that I wish to change, for myself and others. Warmest wishes to you
Old 07-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
The reason I asked if there was someone who believed in you was to understand how you got through it.
I don't use any concepts concerning next life or after life. I am only aware of this one and it's the experience of how it is now that I wish to change, for myself and others. Warmest wishes to you
And same to you