Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-08-2014, 02:45 PM
candelight

thank you all for replying.

how are clairsentience and empathy different? without any investigation, empathy and clairsentience seem to offer the say capability.

Curious :-)
Old 18-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

Hey candlelight, fig is right, they are not always negative, it can just be someone going through a rough time. But regardless if they are negative or not it definitely has a negative toll on me.in most cases. Some cases aren't severe to negatively impact you. Fig is also right about you finding people in need too, not just them finding you. I can tell you. Honestly, in all my life I have only had one friend who wasn't let's say in need of my empathy. She happens to be an empath too. Although I find it tiring and emotionally draining. I LOVE to help people. I love nurturing people in need. It also seems to me that every guy who has liked me they are also in need of my empathy.
Old 14-09-2014, 05:05 PM
seanssf

This is amazing, i believe i could be an empathy
Old 14-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
There are many signs of empathy,
If you seem to attract messed up or generally sad people thats a sign. You could have lower energies as friends etc or if there's a crowd of people, and a "sad person" is in the crowd out of all those people they will go to you, like flies to honey. People who you barely know you or not know you at all will come up and tell you their life story. People will easily open up to you. You will also feel incredibly sad for people, even ones you don't know because you can sense they have had a sad life etc. you were/are never a bully. In fact when people are bullying others you feel the pain as they were bullying you. You feel physical and emotional pain. When arounds others in pain or watching tv, reading a book, hearing something. When I hear or see something painful I also get a feeling like someone's pulling my hair real hard. Or I feel A stabbing pain in my back. You are susceptible to depression because you are constantly sucking in all the negative energy around you. When in busy places you may feel sick. Whenever I go out in public I get lightheaded and sometimes feel like fainting. This can cause social anxiety. Most of your friends will have had a sad life. You also feel unconditional love for everything. Basically anything that has an energy field. You care for everything sometimes even inanimate objects. Eg: stuff animals. People will also think your way too sensitive. People also tend to abuse and use you more than the average person, because they feel your healing loving energy. You can also read people like a book, even though people may walk all over you. When you look at a person you know their intentions. You can never really lie to an empath they all have a good ** detector.
Those are the main points. Empathy need too look after themselves! Too!

Wow, I can totally relate to all of this My Husband is pretty much the only person I've attracted in my life who doesn't sap my energy. At least not in a bad way!