Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-04-2012, 11:42 PM
ceekay

How do you know if you are an Indigo Adult?

I had someone tell me after having a reflexology session that she thought I was an indigo adult after speaking with me.

What what give her this impression and what are the signs that someone looks for in this?

Chris.
Old 22-04-2012, 12:01 AM
marblemarvel

Hi Chris, I would say you would probably just "know". There are some many convuluted definitions for what makes one an indigo anything, but I am sure it is just a heightened sense of empathy and a connection to spirit, energies, etc. etc. In whichever case, I think most of us are simply tasked with using our natural gifts to the best of our abilities while concurrently learning our own life lessons.
Old 22-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Master
I myself have all that makes up a so called Indigo Adult but I certainly don't call myself that, I also have what sounds like other labels, and Awakening being....but I am non of those, i am above all labels, labels only keep one in duality, go beyond all labels for that is where you will find your true SELF.
Old 24-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Compton

Although labels can be restrictive I feel that they are not inherently bad. For one they help us to understand things. If someone said to you that they think you are an indigo adult then that is worth looking into. Sure, you will find a list of "typical" characteristics, but keep in mind that they are only generalizations and don't encompass all the possibilities. My father once told me that he thought I was an indigo child and it helped me to open up to new ideas. Ideas that have kept me curious about this wonderful thing called life. :)
Old 24-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekay
I had someone tell me after having a reflexology session that she thought I was an indigo adult after speaking with me.

What what give her this impression and what are the signs that someone looks for in this?

Chris.

I'd say,, ask HER.
There's also a lot of info online as well if you google the term.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

To know beyond shadow of a doubt, atleast an "indigo".
Close your eyes, now do you see instead of black; dark blue or indigo (between blue and purple) colored pixels, or if abit more crystalized; bright/colorless lights?...

Do note that it will turn transparent if you got too much of it, and too little of its opposite.. but if thats the case, you will know because you have nightmares more often than not.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Compton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
To know beyond shadow of a doubt, atleast an "indigo".
Close your eyes, now do you see instead of black; dark blue or indigo (between blue and purple) colored pixels, or if abit more crystalized; bright/colorless lights?...

Do note that it will turn transparent if you got too much of it, and too little of its opposite.. but if thats the case, you will know because you have nightmares more often than not.

How do you know that the color you see when you close your eyes is not from the light particles that have gathered in your eyes? Perhaps we should sit in a dark room for an extended period, with our eyes open, and then close your eyes...

Aside from that technicality, why would that be proof that you are an indigo? Please explain.
Old 24-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton
How do you know that the color you see when you close your eyes is not from the light particles that have gathered in your eyes?
Overexposure and the pixels/lights originating from your aura arent even close to being similar.
Besides, overexposure fades in a few seconds.

Quote:
Aside from that technicality, why would that be proof that you are an indigo? Please explain.

Because its correct 100 out of 100 times.

And as strange as it may sound, "indigo" is a concept based on having a indigo as the signature of your aura :O
Old 25-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Compton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Overexposure and the pixels/lights originating from your aura arent even close to being similar.
Besides, overexposure fades in a few seconds.

Because its correct 100 out of 100 times.

And as strange as it may sound, "indigo" is a concept based on having a indigo as the signature of your aura :O

What you say makes sense, but I cannot see the grounds on which the words stand. In other words, you are simply saying "because I am right" without any supporting evidence. I really want to believe that it is as simple as this, but I need more.
Old 25-04-2012, 01:53 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
What you say makes sense, but I cannot see the grounds on which the words stand. In other words, you are simply saying "because I am right" without any supporting evidence. I really want to believe that it is as simple as this, but I need more.
I'm not saying "because i am right"... i'm saying "because IT is right" or atleast in everyone ive ever gotten the data from.

Another fun thing is that how these pixels/lights are seen, corelate perfectly with how the sound from within your head is heard. (volume, number, imperfections/sharpness, blurring/softness)
...and how your energies are felt through your body.