Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Guide

indigo kid wondering by bad spirits follow me

Hi, i am an empath, indigo kid...i was told im very psychic becauseof my birthday (march 3rd 1988). Since i was little tho i was scared of ghosts..lived in a bad haunted house..kinda blocked it out but whenever i was little and i went to ccd id get stomach pains, id wake up n my bed would randomly shake, id have night terrors of shadow men and i would look at my door and look again thinking i saw someone but no one was there. Also my mom would tell me i would speak in another language while i was asleep. I went to this medium and she said i was born with esp, was so terrified of it when i was born that i shut it off and the bad was still there not the good. She said that not one dark spirit was there but the whole thing. after i paid her to get rid of it ( 3 years ago) i became a happier different person. I know im always safe because i have my angels. What im confused about is the other night i took a picture with my friends..theres a blue orb with orange at the bottom connected to my finger cuz i was pointing...which i looked it up and everywhere says its the arch angel michael who fights demons..next day i was looking at the picture again and realized theres a really evil face on me in the picture..al
ost looks like a dog...
Old 02-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Master
Hi,

Our culture like to encourage fear. The reality is that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. This perspective is almost essential for any energy sensitive person to embrace. That is if you wish to have a peaceful life.

Now belief systems about good and evil have a very useful purpose. They stimulate the fear energies within each of us. Eventually some of us get tired of living in fear. They ask the question, do I have a choice? The answer is "Yes", you can choose to not be fearful.

When you are ready for that, everything actually changes.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-02-2012, 05:04 PM
jessica34

Yes because we all have negative energies around us in spiritual or physical form. Some of us are aware of them and some of us aren't. I can tell you this...everything is gods creation....so there is nothing to fear but fear itself. You could use some good spiritual tools and lessons to help you with your gifts and dealing with negativity to protect yourself. Negativity doesn't usually attack physically.....it causes imbalances mentally and emotionally so you must learn how to protect yourself in these ways. There are some online resources...books....and even classes at local community colleges. Just got to find them. Good luck!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Occultist

Have you told your parents? went to see a pediatrician? Have a full medical work up? Are you or was you ever on any medication? Who told you that you were Indigo? Do you hear voices if so is it in one ear or both like audio?.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Guide

I can feel what other people are feeling to the extent that i couldnt seperate my feelings and everyone elses..i waw never on meds, completly always checked out. If my friend was in the car who has massive anxiety i would start freaking out for no reason till i realized..i also know if someone i know is gonna **** me over..i cant stand to be near them for the week before..psyhic dreams that always happen...like i had a dream i was in my car watching this blonde boy get beat up by a bunch of guys..each guy was of a different race( black white spanish, chinses.) A few days later i was at a party in this random city with my friends, i went to go walk to the store and got lost and i saw a fight break out up ahead of me. I got closer there was this kid viciously getting beat up by 8 asian kids. He was on the ground and people were walking on the outside of the street, cab driver was watching doing nothing..when i got closer as he was getting kicked..in the face i saw his cheek like cave in..i started screaming to leave him alone and i got threatened but i made them run..i saved him...if i pick up a picture of someone who has passed i start saying things that come through my thoughts that i couldnt have known.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Master

Whatever else you are, you are a good person.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Occultist

Nothing can make you bad or good its your choice.
There can be influences but no spirit is going to force you into being evil or good.
It is our path our faith our beliefs our choices that makes us powerful.
Sorry if I offended you by asking if you have seen a doctor but I always look for the most rational or to debunk something. I wouldn't look to much into the picture though Orbs I believe are nothing more then our camera's possibly having a slow shutter speed or Moister in the air or bugs flying by fast causes the flash to hit it and causes an Orb. The face is probably nothing more then Matrixing our brains tend to look for faces in things automatically or something similar to what we understand.
But it could be nothing with that said it also might be something if I was you I would look up a reputable paranormal group in your area discuss the photo see if they can take a look at it and give you there opinions on the photo.
The might also ask you for the negative if it was taken on a regular camera instead of a digital.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:37 AM
dmhorn

I can relate to some of the experiences you described. ESP can be frightening especially if you are young. The important thing to remember is in time you will become more comfortable with it and be able to sort of...grow into it gracefully. Try not to be afraid of what you see and experience, they all pass and most emotions and events going on around us are beyond our control anyway. :)