Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 04-09-2011, 04:29 PM
marganda

Angel1 Impatient looser like me :D

The key is exercise yeah!
I once slim down 3 years ago and got back to my normal self again.
I went back to the time where I lost weight. What made me lost that weight?
( mind you though, that time i don't really feel slim. I feel the same )
If you want to try it with me what I did before was 15 min fast jogging or stepping. Only 15 mins for those of you who gets burnt out doing long exercise like me.

Look ladies. I started with 7 min only until i felt i needed to push to 15 min. Mind you that you need to do fast run or steppings ( i used steppers before.) just think about this? Hey it's only 7 mins to suffer! Of course with this is diet. No more carbs and less sweet! You may have a rest day to eat them but prefered not the normal sweets that you eat as u might crave more of it.

Im not being a guru or what but just try if this works for u. You'll be excited waking up early in the morning slashing the dates that you finished exercise. Right now I started doing 30 min belly dancing. My body was looking for it, not that I will do it everyday-- I will try though.

I have a blog where none of my friends in the real world knows i have this

to those who can join with me and we can share results, whats more effective and most importantly a shoulder to lean on hahah.

Last edited by marganda : 04-09-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 22-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Knower
I just started belly dancing and I had no idea my hips could move that way! I do belly dancing every other day and yoga/ab/bottom workouts the others. Though I don't take out carbs, just eat more fruit and vegies raw, and limit my sugar and carbonated drink intake. Seems to be working well enough. Keep up the good work! :)