Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-10-2014, 04:32 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeansme
My three year old keeps seeing a shadow man, he seems fearful of this man! He has seen him twice in the last two weeks! He describes him as a black man. The first time he saw him, was in my hallway playing ball with my mum! He stared at the doorway and then hid his face behind a ball he was carrying and said "man" "he waving at me". When I was told about this I assumed it could possibly have been a shadow on the wall so I ignored it. But then the other night my son was in bed and I was sitting at the end of his bed.. He suddenly started to stare past me and then his under his blanket.. I looked behind me and could see nothing? I asked what was wrong and he pointed over his duvet and stared again saying "man"... Now I'm obviously aware that spirits visit but what I don't like is the fact that my son is petrified when he see,s him?? What on earth is going on??

Tell your son it is OK. He needs not be afraid at all. It is One of two things, if it appears as a man , then it is a Spirit. Spirits are not to be feared. It is likely that the man died a sudden unexpected death and is appearing because he does not know he is dead! Your son has expanded vision , that should be nurtured and not ignored or denied. But be careful for the Medical profession should NOT be told about this , they are a far greater threat to your son. If your son displays a "danger to himself or others" then and only then should Medical intervention occur. You will find very few people aware of this in the world today. Most will fear it and what they fear they ..... abuse at the least! Remain calm, this vision may only be temporary. It may be a long term or lifelong thing.

It would be wise to get all 3 seasons of "KUNG FU" with David Carradine to watch with your son. As this show teaches much about those with expanded abilities. Jennifer Love- Hewitt?? ______ also did a show , I forget the title , but it would be worthwhile to explore, not all episodes would be suitable for your son yet.

Go slow with this. Explore the history of the place you are living. Did someone die suddenly while sleeping? Is it a Native area? A battlefield of the past?

You can ask the Spirit to GO INTO THE LIGHT. It likely fears it and does not know it should enter it. I actually had a similar experience at a girlfriends home one night. We both told the Spirit to enter the LIGHT. It never appeared again and we never had the experience repeat itself. In that case, a young man was murdered in his sleep in that very house some 30 years prior!

You can PM me if you need help with this or questions. I most likely will not see a reply here as I have too much work to do...... but I do check PMs and answer them.
Old 24-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Master
Fish

I think your son would have reacted in a different way if the man was evil. I think it's a good entity, but it is awkward not see a normal human form ;)

Next time that it happens you should wave back to the entity and show your son that you smile back at it, in that way your son will feel comfortable, with time he will lose fear as he will know it is perfectly normal.
Imagine all the good your son will do if his gifts are open, healthy and well guided :)
Old 31-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Guide
Definitely do some clearing work. Get your son into it. Strengthen his imagination as opposed to telling him to ignore if
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in