Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-05-2014, 05:36 PM
bellavella

CRAZY EXCITING reading! But can i have your opinions first before I get my hopes up?

Okay, so I am a 17-year-old musician, singer/songwriter, etc. I'm quite serious about my career and recently started getting things up off the ground and have many teams behind me. I just wanted to see what the tarot had to say about it, and here's what I got:

Past - knight of wands
I think that this shows my ambition and drive to get things done. It could also represent a guy I was in a relationship with that lead me to my career path.
Present - the sun
I'm feeling really anxious and excited about my career and ready to get the show on the road.
Future - three of wands
I've read that this can indicate traveling over the world and with my career that does make sense and is a goal of mine! A job that requires traveling often is normally what this means in a career reading.

Tell me about my first single - the magician
You have all the tools that you need to create a smashing single and the wand is in your hands to wave.
Tell me about my first album - five of cups
At first I thought that this was a bad thing, but then I realized that this represents what I'm going through now and this card represents what I often write about, so it could be that some songs represent this idea. It could also mean that there would be sadness over the album?
Why the five of cups? - nine of wands
Because you will be knocked down in some way or have already been knocked down but you will persevere through it and show stamina.

Will my first single be successful? - the tower
I guess this means a big no, but it could also mean something that has broken through the barriers and created a huge change in the world. It could also mean that it has "struck" people or caused a disruption. It's almost like an earthquake, and if it is to be taken in a good sense, this could be a really great thing. There is a certain "exploding" nature of the card and this could go in both good and bad ways. It could mean that the single "blows up" on the scene. It is quite a strong card, and often represents disaster, so it could mean that the single will be a complete and total disaster. How encouraging. I know that the tower could mean falling down and suffering a blow to the ego. It may "crash and burn." what I know that there is some revelation that comes out of it, though. It could also refer to disagreements with the people that I'm working with or some sort of rejection. In general, I'm not seeing this card as too promising, as I feel like it is the worst card I could have possibly gotten.
Will my album be successful - queen of cups
This is a positive sign. I am the queen of cups in many of my songs, that's how I am by nature, my personality, I mean. It could mean that many like the album.

My music career and my success - the star
When I pulled this card I honestly giggled to myself because its quite ironic how we call our favorite artists "stars." The star card always means something positive.
How others will view me - page of cups
I think that they will see me as just a normal kid with a lot to say regarding love. This card means artistic abilities so I can understand them viewing me in this way.
How I will view myself - nine of swords
I may not be happy with myself and worry a lot. The career may wear on me and I may reach points when I lose it. I guess I wont think highly of myself or be insecure and go through a lot of stress. I may see myself as a complete mess.

How will I impact the world? - the world
Hahaha that one made me laugh, too. I see this as a great card. An important part of my music is connecting with my audience and bringing people together and that's part of the world card. I see that I will find a beautiful solution to my problems that I have faced producing the music and accomplish the goals that I want to accomplish. This is about achieving the heart's desire and seeing dreams come true. I also always promised myself that when I become successful I will love to give back to others and do lots of charity work. This card represents using a talent or gift, feeling engaged, being active, and being fulfilled. Its about taking pleasure in life and feeling content and counting my blessings. In all honesty I feel like this card in this position is too good to be true.

So what do you all think? I don't want to get my hopes up until I have other's interpretations!!

Thanks you xoxo
Old 12-05-2014, 04:24 AM
Mrs Merrieweather

I think you did well reading.

You will start out slow have some set backs. Your self esteem will have some set backs. Nine of Sword is a card that worries me, can lead to depression. Start working on that, get some spiritual help and training. You will be vulnerable, the queen of cups cannot stand alone, she is also vulnerable a victim waiting to happen. You need to toughin up and keep you eye on the prize.
The wo r ld is telling you to keep looking at the big picture, dont let your emotions make your decision. For me the world is normally the ending of a cycle, the best that it will get, others view you as immaure, page of cups, too emotional. I think this reading is giving you the message that you c a n make it, but you must take charge, each decision must be made with wisdom and maturity, not emotion. Remember the cards cannot predict the future because the future is fluid, you can change. You can stop that tower from happening.
Old 25-05-2014, 04:29 AM
Knower

Major arcana cards hint at life lessons to be learnt along the way.