Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 07-07-2020, 01:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Agreed. They are not bringing about a 'greater' 'good' - but a 'greater' 'good' will come about, because Life innately seeks to maximize Love and Joy. So 'destruction' always (just) serves to make room for 'greater' 'good' to e-merge - as in the case of the 'destruction' of the 'dinosaurs' - 'humanity' (as 'bad' as it often is) wouldn't be here otherwise.

Relevant quote: "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8)

You have it all "you know about face,"BACKWARDS".

Life is always maximizing, growing, developing etc ETC. However hate & unlovingness impedes maximizing, growing, developing etc ETC.

Though knowing yourself David, you will attempt to turn this all into your favour, so that you appear to understand it better than myself or others. Everyone is aware of that.

God did not create hate/unlovingness. It just came about and is an impediment on Gods way of love & plan.

If it was not for hate IE:-Unlovingness, this entire one & only spiritual universe, would be far advanced.
& no one can dispute that fact.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Opposite in 'aim', not opposite in 'essence'.

IOW, using your definition: 'contary' in 'aim', but not 'completely' different, cuz all 'spirit' is activated by 'love' (as I explained in http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...97#post1947297 ).

These are not my definitions.

It is simple, & i will not add to or alter what i have previously stated, as you are doing.

It does not matter if it refers to "aim or essence"...
....Love & hate are opposites...They oppose each other.
Old 07-07-2020, 04:16 AM
Master

Love and hate

I agree with love and hate responses in essence and is on the side of love as most has pointed out .

However nothing in God's world is useless . As love is important so does hate . How ?

If I am an alert parent/teacher , I will always be alert to my child/student developing unhealthy traits and would hate these unhealthy patterns in my child /student (NOT the child per se) would devise /plan ways to take my child away from unhealthy stuff.

If I am good doctor , I would always hate the disease in my patient and be ever ready to put a knife on to it (of course for patients betterment)

If I am police , I always have to hate law-breaking anti-social elements in the society about bring them to books as per law in letter and spirit .

So there can definitely be this kind of hate which eventually leads to better enablement of eventual love and joy .
Old 07-07-2020, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
I agree with love and hate responses in essence and is on the side of love as most has pointed out .

However nothing in God's world is useless . As love is important so does hate . How ?

If I am an alert parent/teacher , I will always be alert to my child/student developing unhealthy traits and would hate these unhealthy patterns in my child /student (NOT the child per se) would devise /plan ways to take my child away from unhealthy stuff.

If I am good doctor , I would always hate the disease in my patient and be ever ready to put a knife on to it (of course for patients betterment)

If I am police , I always have to hate law-breaking anti-social elements in the society about bring them to books as per law in letter and spirit .

So there can definitely be this kind of hate which eventually leads to better enablement of eventual love and joy .

In God's universe & way of love. Hate is a form of anger & anger is a dark emotion.

& if you were aware of how the soul of mankind works, in consenance with the law of "reap as one sows" then you would realize that dark thoughts/emotions have a detrimental effect on the person that is generating dark emotions within themselves.

The "REAP law" is set up in such a way, so that with every dark thought, the soul of that individual depletes in quality. The soul actually loses radiance, beauty shape & size accordingly to the darkness/strength of the dark emotion.

The REAP law also works in the opposite, when a individual is experiencing loving thoughts/emotions, the soul grows in radiance beauty etc.

And to put it further into perspective. This "REAP law" is what determines ones place within the six spacial spheres of the lesser spiritual Heavens.

A person who is endeavouring to move into more radiant locations within any one of the spacial spiritual spheres, needs to improve in soul quality of lovingness in order to relocate to more beautiful radiant locations. & it is the REAP law that improves the quality of Soul'self.
With every loving thought the Soul'self grows exponentially, & with that growth the soul can withstand the intensities within more radiant spheres. So one can traverse further inwards.

Dark emotions IE:- Anger, hate depletes the soul. And stunts & soul atrophy takes place.

I know this as a fact. Because I have been fortunate enough to see clearly with my waking vision, the very detrimental effects that this law reaps on evil minded spiritual beings. And it is not a pretty sight to behold.

No one needs to hate anything whatsoever in order to make positive changes in theirs or their childrens or others lives.
You simply see that something is better off avoiding or removing, & you simply lovingly make change.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Master

love vs hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
In God's universe & way of love. Hate is a form of anger & anger is a dark emotion.

& if you were aware of how the soul of mankind works, in consenance with the law of "reap as one sows" then you would realize that dark thoughts/emotions have a detrimental effect on the person that is generating dark emotions within themselves.

The "REAP law" is set up in such a way, so that with every dark thought, the soul of that individual depletes in quality. The soul actually loses radiance, beauty shape & size accordingly to the darkness/strength of the dark emotion.

The REAP law also works in the opposite, when a individual is experiencing loving thoughts/emotions, the soul grows in radiance beauty etc.

And to put it further into perspective. This "REAP law" is what determines ones place within the six spacial spheres of the lesser spiritual Heavens.

A person who is endeavouring to move into more radiant locations within any one of the spacial spiritual spheres, needs to improve in soul quality of lovingness in order to relocate to more beautiful radiant locations. & it is the REAP law that improves the quality of Soul'self.
With every loving thought the Soul'self grows exponentially, & with that growth the soul can withstand the intensities within more radiant spheres. So one can traverse further inwards.

Dark emotions IE:- Anger, hate depletes the soul. And stunts & soul atrophy takes place.

I know this as a fact. Because I have been fortunate enough to see clearly with my waking vision, the very detrimental effects that this law reaps on evil minded spiritual beings. And it is not a pretty sight to behold.

No one needs to hate anything whatsoever in order to make positive changes in theirs or their childrens or others lives.
You simply see that something is better off avoiding or removing, & you simply lovingly make change.
I agree with you that love must have overall priority , direction & orientation in life . So difference is more of nuances/style than substance . I am in more or less in substantial agreement with what is said.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
I agree with you that love must have overall priority , direction & orientation in life . So difference is more of nuances/style than substance . I am in more or less in substantial agreement with what is said.
Ditto, neil.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I was driving long at 70mph when a truck pulled into my lane from stationary, I had a barrier on one side and a line of traffic on the other. I was conscious of being shown to a chair in a dark room, and after that I wasn't aware of much of what was going on. I managed to piece together a sequence of events from what Mrs G told me and dashcam footage, and it was obvious that there was a lot going on in my mind that I wasn't conscious of. I heard Mrs G scream but in the distance, I was very vaguely of a slight pressure on my foot as I braked, and heard a muffled bang as we hit the truck but it was all very.... unreal. I know the vision of me being shown to a chair was a reaction to the trauma and the consciousness 'detaching' itself from the scene, it's a normal survival mechanism.

Whether all of that was devoid of meaning I don't know, but Mrs G said that I did some pretty cool driving to keep us both alive. Certainly minus the experience. After walking away from an insurance write-off I was well and truly ticked because I'd not long filled the fuel tank, and it took a couple of days before I was myself again.

I disagree with both you and David, and would say that one is not subordinate to the other but they are in a symbiotic relationship. Another way to put it is that the body/brain/mind mechanism and consciousness are in a feedback loop with each other. But yes, exploring itself via multiplicity or consciousness becoming conscious of itself.

Another feedback loop, according to Nassim Harramein.
I find you being conscious of being shown to a chair in a dark room to be very interesting and phenomenal!

You being conscious of being shown to a chair in a dark room could have been you "connecting" to the nothing / nothingness and infinite probabilities, in this case you and your Mrs. surviving the accident.

What are your thoughts on that?
Old 13-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
I find you being conscious of being shown to a chair in a dark room to be very interesting and phenomenal!

You being conscious of being shown to a chair in a dark room could have been you "connecting" to the nothing / nothingness and infinite probabilities, in this case you and your Mrs. surviving the accident.

What are your thoughts on that?
According to the therapist it's a natural reaction to danger, it's an in-built safety mechanism that's been in-bred into our DNA since we were prey animals for lions and and tigers and bears, oh my. It would also be so easy to make it into something sensationally Spiritual but I'm a realistic kinda guy although often something deeply Spiritual comes through when I 'keep it real'. What was obvious is that the brain/mind/body is quite capable of functioning when there is no consciousness present, and the dark room was a representation of there being nothing to be conscious of - I wasn't conscious of the actions of driving and what was probably going through my mind at that time. Keeping it relevant to the conversation it showed me that neither is subordinate, and if anything consciousness is dependant on the brain/mind/body mechanism and not the other way around. The question that arises yet again being the question of what is Spirit conscious of, absent the material world and everything in it?

The dark room was a representation or an 'avatar of consciousness', as Jung would put it.

Perhaps the biggest 'battle of Duality' is not the battle between the Spiritual and the 'mundane' or occupied space versus unoccupied space but the battle of our own hearts and minds. If we are creating a battle of duality are we conscious of what we are doing? Are we doing just what 'God' did when he created occupied space from unoccupied space? Possibilities are only possibilities until they are realised, then they are no longer possibilities but 'What Is'.

Being shown to the dark room and the chair was an avatar of consciousness, in the way dreams are representations. What I took from it was that there was consciousness itself and what I was conscious of, and after this it becomes very confusing to explain. While I was sitting in the chair I was conscious of not being conscious of what my brain/mind/body was doing - of being a 'kernel' pure consciousness itself and nothing more. Then I was cosncious that I was another 'layer' of consciousness looking down on my consciousness and being able to encompass the part of my consciousness that was not conscious of anything else. Yeah I know it doesn't make sense in words but when I was conscious of it, I was simply conscious of it - sense wasn't a factor.

What you are looking for is not the answer, answers are 'object's of the mind the same as beliefs and knowledge are/is. What you are looking for is what you are conscious of, and in that unoccupied space - unoccupied as in devoid of thought, beliefs and so on that occupy their dimension of space - both duality, non-duality and their symbiotic relationship/Triplex Unity...... I was going to use the words 'make sense' there but it goes beyond that. It's more like the sum of the parts being more than the whole.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow IS = Perpetual Motion Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It's more like the sum of the parts being more than the whole.

There exists a finite set of occupied space parts, that, sum to the only perpetual motion machine.

There exists a macro-infinite set of non-occupied space ergo there can exist no sum of parts ergo no synergistic involvement.

If there exists a cosmic battle, it would be the battle between outer, contractive Gravity ( ), and,

inner, expansive Dark Energy )(

...........Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space...........

/\/\/\/\/ sine-wave patterned frequency physical reality { Observed Time }

* * = bilateral consciousness

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

A conscious being can write poetry..A non-conscious being cannot