Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Kpastelle

How to keep your wife's libido active after many years in a relationship

Good day all

This is a post for the single men or not so single on this forum and of course, the curious ladies.

Ok men listen/read up.

If you have been married for a while or even if you are planning to get married, here's some advice for you coming from the opposite sex that can help your relationship's sexlife stay active and very much alive for the long run.

Unless you are with a nymphomaniac, usually a women’s sex drive tends to come down quite a bit after a while into a relationship.

Why?

Because most men are not aware of the secrets to keep it high and active.

I would like to share what I know and feel as a women. If you practice my advices both parties in the relationship will benefit from it.

1. NEVER take sex for granted!!!!

Which means never make her feel bad if she does not feel like it. Men have to learn that sex from their partner is not a right gained. It’s not because you are loved, that her need for sex is always present. Unlike men, a women’s libido goes up and down, like a roller coaster.

As soon the men makes her women feel like she is obliged to have sex with him, she starts feeling like its a job and this really affects her sex drive.

Women have been used and abused true out many generations. Today, we still feel this energy very much present.

Although its not something we are aware of, when a man starts making us feel bad because we don’t feel like it, it takes us right back to that place and time when we were treated like objects with no voice.

And there you have it boys, when you do this and every time you do this (make us feel bad when we don’t want to) you start lowering your loved one’s libido until there is nothing left.

2. Be independent and say NO once and a while

Men usually likes a women that is “not too easy” well it’s the same for women when it comes to men. Even after 10 years into a relationship a women likes to be teased once in a while.

If you could tease her and then say: “no honey that’s all you get for tonight” believe me your women’s appetite for you will grow and grow, and grow always.

3. Be creative and surprising!

Even though we are in the liberation of the women Era, we still enjoy to be romanced and surprised by our loved one.

By her flowers, leave her little love notes here and there be gentle, understanding, kind, funny, respect her, LOVE her.

Take the time to invest in your relationship and she will respond in the same fashion. This will feed your relationship always and for ever if you keep at it.

Do you remember the first couple of months with your partner? When you were getting to know her, when you were taking your time, when everything was discovery and new?

Well if you follow my advices it can still be like this after 10, 20, 30 years!!!!

If none of the parties take the other for granted, the relationship will keep growing. You have to be aware that your partner is not yours to own and can leave anytime they want to!

If you follow these advice, not only is your women going to always want you sexually, you will also benefit from this in keeping your sexual relationship with her fun and challenging.

Sex never becomes boring and routine. Which is always nice for men.

Now you have the choice to read this and forget about it, or you could give it a try and see where it leads you
Old 25-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Kpastelle

OK I've written this post quite a while ago and no onse seems to have any comments on it.

Is it because you don't agree or is it because you do? I wonder if anyone related to thios post or if I'm completely off the track
Old 25-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpastelle
OK I've written this post quite a while ago and no onse seems to have any comments on it.

Is it because you don't agree or is it because you do? I wonder if anyone related to this post or if I'm completely off the track

Well. That is because your advice was for men/husbands.
Let me tell you a little about men/husbands, from my woman/wife's perspective.

They do NOT read any kind of "self help" advices, especially about their sexuality.
There may be (big may be) 10 in 1 million men who may actually read any kind of "please wife sexually" advice posting. LOL
And NONE of those 10 men would respond to it.

BTW, I personally like my men to be easy.
In fact, most women do not handle sexual rejection very well, unlike men.
Say no to your wife and you probably will not get any for a very long time (even after your begging with flowers).
I am just saying.
Old 25-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpastelle

Is it because you don't agree or is it because you do? I wonder if anyone related to thios post or if I'm completely off the track

I think that the best way to keep your wife's libido active is to ask her what keeps her libido active.

Some women can appreciate being left wanting more, other women get frustrated.

It's fine to be creative, but surprise shouldn't come at the cost of communication.

I'm just at a point where I don't believe that relationships between people can be generalized accurately.
Old 25-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Master
Feeling loved, that part I will definitely agree with.

Old 26-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Kpastelle

Thanks guys for posting your opinion on this :)
Old 26-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Master
Sounds like a lot of work

I've already got a job.
Kidding

Thanks, very interesting thoughts.
Old 27-02-2014, 07:39 AM
forestfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeandOneness
Sounds like a lot of work

I've already got a job.
Kidding

Thanks, very interesting thoughts.

Yeah I agree! video games are more fun and you can re-try many times after the game over screen (kidding too)
Thanks KPastelle... see, at least 2 men read your advice here!
Old 27-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Kpastelle

I based this post on personal experience. To many times I fell out of love for someone because after a while, sex became a chore I had to accomplish in order to keep my partner happy.

A few months like this and there's no more love left.

I agree though that this might not apply to every situation or relationships. But for some reason I seemed to have attracted this kind of situation in my lfe. No anymore though :) I've been with my current partner for 4 years now and so far, so good :)
Old 27-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Master
Hi Kpastelle

I like the intent of your post. I do not think any one can box another individual, although there are group mentalities of thinking certain ways ..as in All Men are like or Women like that ..kinda views.

My first marriage/relationship ..20 yrs .. passion and the sex life never died through out that marriage. But every thing else did.

Second marriage .. He is non sexual .

Both are men .

I think The advice I gave my Son who is getting married this year.
Was the most solid from my experiences.

Don't become complacent.
The way you love her leading to proposing to her , is the way she sees who you are. So do not stop that ..just because you got married. Respect her and Be respected back.

The rest as in a healthy beautiful Sexual life ..falls into place naturally when all levels ..trust respect, honesty, faithfulness..etc etc are there.

I also told him about the Rabi who said a Husband who is busy looking at other women , needs to focus on his wife. For His mates and other men may well be looking at his wife the same way .

:) blessings

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George