Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-03-2014, 08:19 PM
MalloryOr

I didn't think he was interested in me, but the psychic says otherwise...I'm unsure

I received a message from a guy that I have little to no contact with on facebook the other day. Generally speaking, what does that mean, if a guy messages a girl he doesn't really talk to, on facebook? This guy and I, both go to the same school, and work as RAs on campus, aside from having one class with each other last semester, seeing each other at RA community events, and the occasional smile, and wave of acknowledgement, our interactions are small. So I was surprised that he'd reach out to me on facebook.

In his message he said "Hey! Long time no talk, how are you?" Which was weird, because like I said, we don't really talk much. Originally, I thought nothing of it, I figured maybe he was looking for a shift to be covered, but he never asked for anything. My friend told me, he was flirting with me. But, to me it didn't come across that way, because he wasn't flirty nor very conversational. It was rather dry. It was like he messaged me with really no purpose. He didn't ask for a work or school related favor or question, he didn't flirt or "hit on me", he simply asked how I was doing--but why what's the point in that? I did my best to keep the conversation going, and even though he didn't respond with one word replies, his responses didn't leave much for me to build upon. He kinda just let the conversation fizzle, so what's the deal???

I was sure he wasn't interested in me, but my friend kinda got into my head and made me think. I had gone to a psychic a few days after this, not really for him, but because I don't really have much support and guidance in my life. And sometimes, I just feel lost and not sure of what to do. I feel kinda silly going to one, and spending money on it, but I was also curious about how real of an experience I'd get, and if any love and happiness would come my way, with or without this guy. The psychic described him perfectly. She also gave me a timeframe, which I later called another Psychic (to kinda see if her reading would be the same [i know bad to undermine people's psychic abilities]), who gave me the same timeframe! Both ladies told me they saw a "soul" connection. Now, this is all a bit much for me, because I'm still pretty unsure if he likes me. But now with all of this, I can't seem to get any of this off of my mind. I know it sounds incredibly silly to analyze and evaluate such a small detail, but after my friend's inclinations and these women, I started thinking back to signs.

The first was back in the beginning of the school year. I was hanging out with a friend in our community center of our complex, and he came by to drop something off at the front desk. I had called over to him just to say hi, but he came over and sat down next to me, it was like he wanted to have a conversation. I thought it was a bit surprising, just because he's very popular on campus, and extremely good looking, so I always assumed I wouldn't be "cool" enough to socialize with him. I was with my friend, and introduced them, and as I tried to include her in the conversation, I'd notice he'd seem more interested in talking about things pertaining to us specifically. It was during those moments, that I'd get this strange vibe that he wanted to talk to me, or say something to me but he was holding back. It, also didn't help that my attention was on my cell phone and a text message I was waiting for from a crush, so I just brushed those vibes off. During that same conversation, he opened up to me that he had asked a girl to a dance for his fraternity, and that she got mad at him because he went to a bar with his fraternity brothers and their dates without her because she wasn't 21 yet. He told me he thinks she liked him and that's why she was so upset, and I asked him if he did, he smiled and said no. I said, well that sucks for her, too bad she's not like us and over 21 and he smiled and said exactly.

Another time, was on our first day of class together, I felt this weird magnetic pull to sit next to him. It wasn't because I had liked him, at this point I had no feelings for this guy, but I remember vividly something in my spirit telling me I should sit next to him, and I felt this strong desire to be his friend. That same day, we were talking, and once again he opened up to me just randomly about an ex gf who happened to be in the same sorority as mine. He had said that I didn't seem to be like all of the other girls in my sorority, and that I seemed different. I got the vibe that he was trying to compliment me, but because it was at the expense of kinda bashing my sorority sisters, I just smiled and said, I am a bit different. (Which I was, I didn't get along well with those girls, they were a bit catty and unaccepting of me, but I wasn't going to tell him that). That's when he told me about his ex, who he dated long before I joined the sorority and basically told me some bad blood went down and that he couldn't stand a lot of the girls as a result, but restated, how much I seemed different from them.

And finally, I remember him standing next to a girl who is his friend and we both work with, when I noticed them staring at me. They both had soft, faint smiles on their faces, they were warm smiles, but I can get a little self conscious and assumed that they were talking about me in a negative way. So I began to ease up on my waves and polite smiles to him around campus, because I had thought he didn't particular care for me. And so that explains a lot of where my surprise came from when he reached out to me on facebook to talk.

Just idk you all. Are my thoughts being misguided and molded according to what others have told me? Goodness to think all of this from a fb message (I know) please don't patronize me :(
Old 10-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Master

It's all confusing isn't it. So no. I won't patronise you. I don't know quite what to think but sometimes people remember things different so he might believe you have chatted as such. But build it up. Get to know him and allow him to get to know you. And follow your heart not the psychics. I think you have enough sense and intuition to make good decisions.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:41 AM
MalloryOr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
It's all confusing isn't it. So no. I won't patronise you. I don't know quite what to think but sometimes people remember things different so he might believe you have chatted as such. But build it up. Get to know him and allow him to get to know you. And follow your heart not the psychics. I think you have enough sense and intuition to make good decisions.
Thank you for your kind and faithful repsonse. It is hard and a bit confusing though I know I'm bringing a lot of that onto myself, but I cant help but be intrigued. Not only because at this point,I am interested but because its amazing how you can know someone and not think a thing about them and rwalize suddenly there could be something more later down the line. Especially if the psychics are right and my intuition is correct.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:37 AM
Master
I think you have understood , there is something .
Good luck friend .
Old 13-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Especially if [...] my intuition is correct.

Always always ALWAYS trust your inner instincts