Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Spectral

Thanks for your messages. I feel suicidal today. I've been on codeine solid for one month. My wife is nasty and abusive on the phone. I went on some dates which were catastrophic, "why don't you ever smile?" I'm at my wits end. Can someone give me a phone number for suicide counselling? Please someone give me some good vibes.
Old 28-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Seeker
All I can do is suggest but perhaps professional help is the way forward, you only have things to gain from it, or as others have suggested support groups of other people going through tough times.
I think it is also so important to take your time, it will take a while to heal and you shouldn't feel discouraged. First and foremost help for the addictions will be vital in getting yourself out of this situation and negative thoughts.
I am no expert so can only imagine how to aid your progress so these are just personal opinions on what might help.

If you ever need to just talk it out I am sure there are many of us on here that would be more than happy to listen. Please don't feel alone.
Old 28-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Sommer

Spectral - {{HUGS}} I am so sorry to hear you are experiencing so much negative emotions. When you are down, the last thing you need is more negativity, it's TOXIC! I will keep you in my thoughts and I'm sending you a boat load of love, light and healing energy. I wish I could do more, it sounds like you are in a lot of pain. Just know there are people out there that really do care. Sending you love and light! {{HUGS}}
Old 28-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Nada

You may be suffering from the serious neurological side effects of codeine.
Depression, anxiety, confusion, and suicidal thoughts are serious side effects of codeine in severe addiction. (as you are)
Here is online info for your ref: http://www.stopyouraddiction.com/dru...ine-addiction/

You need to go through a detox from your codeine ASAP.
My suggestion for you are the followings and do these NOW:
1. Call your healthcare provider and let them know about your codeine addiction and your suicidal depression.
2. Checking yourself into an in-patient psychiatric facility or a rehab center TODAY.

Addiction is now known as a genetic condition. So, some people are susceptible to addiction of any kinds than others.

Your wife was just an extension of your addiction. She herself has lots of addictions and poor coping skills. So, you two got together to continue on with each other's addictions and dysfunctions.
Two dysfunctional people do NOT make one functional relationship.
Two dysfunctional people make one relationship with two dysfunctions in it.

Therefore, it is GOOD that she is no-longer in your life.
Be thankful that the marriage lasted ONLY 7 yrs, and NOT 17 yrs or longer.
Don't worry about her, unless your child is with her.
You need to take care of yourself right now.
Old 28-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Master

You will not get the help you need on this forum. Get professional help urgently. Go to a doctor. The doctor will help you and send you to other professionals if needed. Do not waste any time. Get help fast.