Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-11-2012, 07:10 PM
ocean1970

This is Very Interesting ...
Uniqueness of TYPE O NEGATIVE BLOOD due to presence of REPTILIAN DNA:

2. The Rh negative factor in blood is based allegedly on a "mutation of unknown origin" that began somewhere in Europe thousands of years ago and spread mainly to Spain, England and Ireland. more .

3. Being Rh negative means that one does not share DNA background with the Rhesus monkey or Rh and thus one is lacking that DNA or better said testing for the Rh factor leads to Negative results in the given person being examined.

A mother with Rh negative blood type will fight her Rh positive fetus' as a disease with her
immune system if not treated with certain medications. An Rh positive mother will accept either type child in her womb. more .

4. To put it bluntly - the lack of Rh in the DNA or blood means that one having this trait does
NOT SHARE DNA OR EVOLUTIONARY BACKGROUND WITH THE APES and therefore the commonly held theory of evolution is totally lacking in an explanation for this phenomenon.

The only explanation is a separate evolutionary ancestry not diluted by subhuman primates, the mutation theory is just that... a theory. No evidence for it is provided other than something was desperately needed to shore up the secular theoretical basis of existence and a critical underpinning of atheistic philosophy in particularly Marxism. See: Evolution cannot explain

Rh negative factor's existence: scroll down 60% - "Are you an Rh negative blood type? If so, you could be a descendant of the ancient astronauts themselves!" more .
"all other earthly primates also have this Rh factor. Where did the Rh negatives come from" see previous link at 65%.

Further : Most abductees are Rh negative. People lacking Rh appear to have hyper vision and other senses, higher mental analytical abilities, higher sensitivity toe EM and ELF fields and other seemingly 'superior' traits in a manner of speaking than those with Rh positive factor.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:12 PM
ocean1970

Blood Type Very Interesting

Uniqueness of TYPE O NEGATIVE BLOOD due to presence of REPTILIAN DNA:

2. The Rh negative factor in blood is based allegedly on a "mutation of unknown origin" that began somewhere in Europe thousands of years ago and spread mainly to Spain, England and Ireland. more .

3. Being Rh negative means that one does not share DNA background with the Rhesus monkey or Rh and thus one is lacking that DNA or better said testing for the Rh factor leads to Negative results in the given person being examined.

A mother with Rh negative blood type will fight her Rh positive fetus' as a disease with her
immune system if not treated with certain medications. An Rh positive mother will accept either type child in her womb. more .

4. To put it bluntly - the lack of Rh in the DNA or blood means that one having this trait does
NOT SHARE DNA OR EVOLUTIONARY BACKGROUND WITH THE APES and therefore the commonly held theory of evolution is totally lacking in an explanation for this phenomenon.

The only explanation is a separate evolutionary ancestry not diluted by subhuman primates, the mutation theory is just that... a theory. No evidence for it is provided other than something was desperately needed to shore up the secular theoretical basis of existence and a critical underpinning of atheistic philosophy in particularly Marxism. See: Evolution cannot explain

Rh negative factor's existence: scroll down 60% - "Are you an Rh negative blood type? If so, you could be a descendant of the ancient astronauts themselves!" more .
"all other earthly primates also have this Rh factor. Where did the Rh negatives come from" see previous link at 65%.

Further : Most abductees are Rh negative. People lacking Rh appear to have hyper vision and other senses, higher mental analytical abilities, higher sensitivity toe EM and ELF fields and other seemingly 'superior' traits in a manner of speaking than those with Rh positive factor.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:13 PM
InFurs

so I thought about it and...

I asked my biology teacher about this.
She was genuinely baffled. No one really knows.
I am starting to believe.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:56 PM
rhnegativemike

Finally after 2 years I have looked up the term Indigo and I realize why I never felt the need for it previously: It is a fictional term as in originating in science fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortedsoundz
I'm RH negative and a left handed female to boot! (Amongst other abnormal oddities) I do fit the "Indigo" description to a T, but I'm not exactly sure where I stand with that whole thing, part of me says that people will find any excuse to make themselves feel special or different, but another part of me says hey, it does fit...

First of all, the above post is one I agree with, but I will be more direct:

"Indigo" is turning something significant into something imprisoned.

If you translate "Basque" into Basque language and Amazigh into the Berber language, you will realize that the tribes with the highest percentage of rh negative blood call themselves the same thing:

The free people.

Rh negatives are not likely to let themselves be boxed in by a fictional term. They may play along in public, but never wear that star. :)

Yes, rh negatives are less likely to believe what the world is composing to sidetrack the ignorant, which is why their sensitivity might be characterized as spiritual.

What it really is is distancing ourselves naturally from the lies we feel or sense without even knowing the details.

Came across this thread by accident and had to chime in. :)
Old 23-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator
I'm O negative, and oddly, because my grandmother only had a recessive negative gene and was still positive. Meaning the odds of my becoming O neg were very slim. Everyone in my close family is positive but me. Subsequently, I'm the only one with metaphysical gifts as well. I've often felt there was a correlation between the two.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator
"Originally Posted by Distortedsoundz
I'm RH negative and a left handed female to boot!"

Me too!!
Old 23-01-2013, 05:26 PM
PiscesLady

I am O Negative :-)
Old 23-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator
I am totally fascinated with this thread, as I am blood group AB RH negative. There are things in this thread I had never even thought of and have no knowledge of!
Mind you -I'm still me.
I always did have a reputation for being a bit eccentric ...or...
Old 23-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Raineco

RhNegMike said:
Quote:
Finally after 2 years I have looked up the term Indigo and I realize why I never felt the need for it previously: It is a fictional term as in originating in science fiction.

That's just one claim, that many would disagree with. Some say it originated with being able to see auras w/indigo.... [see ps note], and even that is just an association that was not meant to be so categorical, exclusive, black n white, rigid.

I prefer the interpretation (that I read from someone else, have no idea what they're qualifications were and do not care) that the main trait Indigo's share is they recognize abuse of power and illegitimate authority (not simply dishonesty, insincerity, it's more specific than that); bcuz this plays in nicely with starseed origins- simply meaning they/we have had more, or more recent or longer lives in civilizations that had less of that, had much more beneficent and wise leaders due to their greater spiritual advancement.

Indigo's have been here all along just like there have always been more advanced souls among the less advanced to help guide them- just like there are adults of all ages among the youth and children who populate any given place (law of correspondence), but not all who were born Indigo are able to 'rise to the occasion' of course- all life is like that, very little potential is realized.

INdigoes came "en masse" in the 20th century- even in WW I. That means there were MANY of them but does NOT mean they were a majority NOR even a sizeable minority - not until Baby Boomers thru Gen X- there WERE significant numbers of Indigoes BORN among them, sometimes called "Indigo Scouts" - these souls came w much karma they had agreed to take a stab at but many of them died young and suffered addictions and abuse. Then, Indigos came in EVEN LARGER numbers (finally a sizeable minority) as baby boomers' children.

And then in the 90's, some airhead psychologist hijacked the label and wrote a book about supposedly 'Indigo' children - totally misidentified them as a new phenom/type of kid being born to Boomers only, and lots of later Boomers (the very conformist, consumer, materialism-oriented 2nd cohort of Baby Boomers born about '55 - '62) all loved to call their "spirited" children Indigo's - being misinformed about it, and placing absolutely no importance on the characteristic of rejecting illegitimate authority, since that is precisely what many of these parents were/are.

PS Note about Indigo - Sorry I don't have original source and can't explain it well)... the indigo spectrum (which apparently it really is like an 'extra' color or spread out part of the whole spectrum; I had once thought it was just subjective)... somehow... is like a 'portal' between dimensions, maybe that's the wrong wording, I wish I could find where I'd read that one.
Old 23-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Raineco

and the Rh neg idea...

As for Rh negative- if you know much about genetics you might understand how difficult and convoluted this would be to study as an indicator of starseed (indicating simply, recent lives on other planets) origins or psychic abilities.

Rh is TOTALLY RECESSIVE and when it is overridden by a dominant Rh+ that is HARDLY and inidcation that dozens of other traits controlled or influenced by a bazillion other genes are just knocked out along with it - nothing could be further from the truth.

In other words, if you are Rh+ and your mother is Rh-, then you are from an Rh- bloodline, yet you are Rh+, just like billions of other folks. And most likely, VIRTUALLY EVERYONE has an Rh- relative.
I am pos as my mother is neg (and I was a later preg so my birth was induced early, jaundiced etc due to her antibodies); and I most certainly, absolutely, positively, have greater psychic abilities than she or anyone else in my family, Rh neg or pos. This trait simply does not lend itself to the rigid categorical interpretations some are putting forth.