Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Master
New Crystals! Happy!!

I went to my fave crystal shop again this afternoon and I got some wonderful crystals
1 is a rare combi stone found in the US, pyrite in Wagnerite and Triplite. Triplite is salmon coloured, Wagnerite is black. Gorgeous crystal and even though it is very gentle, it hit me like a brick in the 3rd chakra!

Got a ruby in dark moonstone (a variety of labradorite), a ruby tumbler, 3 chrysocolla tumbles and honey opal from Tanzania. never even heard of that, let alone seen it, but wonderful soft gentle energy. They were ridiculously cheap, I got myself 2 tumbles and 1 rough piece :)

Pink tourmaline in aquamarine. Dolphin and Whale energie, feels very angelic though, very gentle, soft, like a sweet embrace. Love it!

Oh, and I FINALLY got my Libyan Gold Tektite! At a real good price, only €14 for something that would've cost me some $30-$40 online! Just cos the owners purchase all their crystals themselves, abroad, as close as possible to the source and always manage to get good prices. So I'm really happy, it's a very powerful piece!

So I'm very happy with my new crystals
Old 02-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Experiencer

OOOooooohhhhh! Those sound great! Can you post pics? Would love to see them all! I recently got a really pretty chrysocolla tumbled stone. I was fascinated to feel that her energy radiated out in pulses rather than the constant tingles I am used to feeling from my labradorite and selenite. Also, she feels like she's good at drawing in or attracing stuff. :)
Old 03-06-2014, 06:12 AM
nyrak33333

It was good reading your post and hearing the excitement in your words, good gally, how Ive wished for someone to share that passion with. Had a good haul as well, had a extra check this month and no insurance was deducted ( Cost of heal care is crazy ) had a little extra for a change, so I just went nuts! got the smallest piece of molditvite felt the vibration in a injuring where I have pulled muscle as soon as I put it on. haven't made any contact, or close encounter yet, but I'm not going for that ether. But I do feel that my evolution is moving faster than ever before. It does make me a little off my rocker LOL so I don't wear it all the time.

I also got a nuummite wand. It feels very grounding and full of ancient knowledge. haven't tap into it yet, don't feel any smarter.

Got some kunzite and it working well on the 3rd eye, but finding it hard to give up on of the Purple Flourite that I have learned to trust and end up with both on my forehead. and one or the other keep falling off.

got a huge piece of blue sodalite and it is bringing my blood sugar down. Have to be careful though, when using with insulin, I have crash as low as 25 not good.

Also found some good peaces of smoky quarts at a flea market. one tipple pointed one that totals about 2" across 2 " down. and then one with a 1" x 2 " point good side. and also found a 1" x 5" clear quart, that has about 5 babies that have citrine in them. and a lovely cluster that has several good size crystals and while I don't normally use cluster for heal, just display. The largest in the matrix has a wonder strong healing vibration. one can never have enough crystal quarts point don't you think?! once a put all of them in my bath and wait 20 minute before getting in, man I was vibrating high that night! LOL. Im a newbie as you can see so I cant post picture yet. but I would love to see some pic of your.
P.S.
I have a harmony stone on the way!
Old 03-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Master
Nyrak, yes wouldn't it be great to have someone to share these things with!! Maybe one day ...

When I read about your kunzite and fluorite on the forehead my immediate feeling was "They don't go together" and then read "one keeps falling off".
That means they indeed do not work well together and if you keep putting them together they make sure themselves that they part by falling off. So don't use them together, it doesn't do you nor the crystals any good. Energies don't match at all!
Use one of them at the time, just choose. Doesn't mean you got to stick with that one for weeks, you can choose whenever you want, just listen to your intuition. Maybe in the morning the kunzite feels good, in the evening the fluorite. Feel and pay heed!

The crystal with citrine sounds wonderful!
Clusters that you can't use on your body, but put out for display, aren't just eye-catchers. They help keep the energies in the room/house high. And more, depending on their particular qualities. Some raise the energy levels other work on transforming negativity, others bring Lemurian energy and so on and so forth.
I don't have many clusters either, because I a tactile person, I want to feel and hold my crystals, which is difficult with a cluster with points.
I have a delicate Golden Lemurian Healer, and I did hold it, very carefully. Has very tiny itty bitty points, but also larger ones, largest is approx. 6". Then suddenly a piece broke off, meaning all the surrounding points got wobbly too. I had a choice, risk the entire cluster would fall apart in time, or glue the one that came loose back in. I chose the latter. Little tiny bit of glue to save the cluster. It was what the cluster wanted as well, it didn't want to come apart.

Anyways, I don't like posting pictures of my crystals online, because that way everyone can tune into them and drain their energy.
But I found that the pyrite with Wagnerite and Triplite can be found when Googleing "Wagnerite". No idea why they went for that name in English, as Wagnerite is the black part and most of it is salmon --> Triplite.

This is an example, so you got a bit of an idea :)

Pink tourmaline in Aquamarine

Yellow/honey opal from Tanzania:

Pyrite with Wagnerite and Triplite:

Mine is peculiar, as it's 2" x 1/2" approx. and one end is wagnerite & pyrite (so darkish), the other half is triplite, so salmon coloured.
So in a way I can use it as a small healing wand and choose which energy I want to emanate from it.