Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-05-2014, 04:08 PM
CristianDambros

Question Help with my moldavite?

Hello to all. I recently purchased a moldavite 2.2 grams, it's been 4 days. I left it on running water in my tap (the water is clean, comes from a spring) to about 20 minutes, with the intention of cleaning it, I think 20 minutes was enough. After that, put it on moonlight all night and then on the sun from 7:00 am until 12:00 am. So I programmed for various things, mainly to activate my third eye and my heart chakra, and started my first meditation. I expected to feel tingling in my hand, feel the energy of moldavite, but nothing happened. I've been meditating with her now 3 days and never feel anything, it's weird. I put it under my pillow too, and my dreams have not changed, I did not get lucid dreams. What can this be? : Dontknow:
I already thought my moldavite could be false, but I find it difficult, I bought a yoga teacher, and cost $70.00. She seems to be true, as compared with the several moldavites on the internet. Later I'll post a picture of her.
Old 17-05-2014, 04:35 PM
lilybug

Those effects you mentioned do not happen to everyone, you just are not sensitive to moldavite. My friend is the same way, her sister can barely hold moldavite while my friend feels nothing at all when holding it. Also not all pieces are alike if it truly bothers you that this one is not giving you the effects desired you may want to try to purchase another piece.
Old 17-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Experiencer
Not everyone feels the energy of Moldavite so don't worry about that. In my experience I had some pieces that gave me the "flush" and others that didn't, it varies from piece to piece and from person to person. Maybe right now is not the time to use it or it just needs time so sync with you. Maybe just clean and charge it without programming it and just let it do its job?

Not sure if it was a typo but did you pay 70 US Dollars for a 2.2gram piece??? If so, then I must say that's way too much for a piece that small, a piece that size should be no more than $20 and that's already a bit high on the price. If I were you I would return it.
Old 17-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Master
I concur with everything that Selbor said. Not everyone is sensitive to the energies of stones in general or to the energy of a specific stone. Regardless of the generic characteristics and properties slapped onto crystals, gemstones, and tektites by the consensus the characteristics and properties can vary quite a bit from each specimen of the same type. Meaning that one piece of Moldavite from let's say the Southern Bohemian strewn field could have a relatively different energy, effects, as well as characteristics and properties compared to a piece of Moldavite from the Moravian strewn field. It has been proven that the actual elemental composition of Moldavites from different regions, even two pieces found in different areas or depths of the same region can vary and in my opinion the elemental composition is one of the main reasons stones do what they do. Also there is usually a pretty large gap in between what the New Age market and/or community says a stone does and what it actually does FOR YOU. We all react differently to different things including stones and so just because one person "felt a tingling sensation" or "got the Moldavite flush" absolutely never means that the next person will. Just because people claim that a specific stone will make you have lucid dreams or is very powerful and "they can feel its power" doesn't mean that is always the truth for everyone and every specimen nor does it mean that is what you will experience personally. Working with crystals, gemstones, and tektites is a completely personal experience and journey and the best way to experience a stone for yourself is to leave behind all of the stuff you read about it, to go into the experience with a completely blank and open mind that way you can experience what the stone does for you and not what you think the stone does for other people.

And lastly 70$ for a 2.2 gram piece is absurdly overpriced not to mention most 2.2 gram pieces of Moldavite are incredibly low quality that would be considered scrap by most specialized collectors and dealers. If I were you I would go with Selbor's advice and return it instantly and then him or I can point you in the right direction to where you could easily buy a 6-7 gram piece of high-grade Moldavite and have it shipped to you for the amount you paid for the piece you bought ($70 USD). The dealer we deal with is the largest legal dealer of Moldavite in the Czech Republic which inevitably means the world and offers the best combination of quality and price. He only deals in the highest of quality specimens and his prices are unbeatable unless you're willing to put in the work, track down other Czech dealers, and use a translator to speak with them in Czech.
Old 17-05-2014, 08:30 PM
CristianDambros

Thank you for answers. I will return to my moldavite teacher who sold me, I had estranged the expensive price he offered me, but I did not have much knowledge about the price of a small piece of moldavite then bought.
Astral Explorer, could you help me buy a moldavite with this seller you mentioned?
Old 17-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianDambros
Thank you for answers. I will return to my moldavite teacher who sold me, I had estranged the expensive price he offered me, but I did not have much knowledge about the price of a small piece of moldavite then bought.
Astral Explorer, could you help me buy a moldavite with this seller you mentioned?
Certainly! Usually I suggest two websites but honestly the first website this particular dealer used doesn't have that much decent stuff on it anymore. It appears the dealer is mainly focusing on the newer second site which is completely 100% percent supplied by the only commercial Moldavite mining operation located in Chlum nad Malsi of the Czech Republic. I think a piece from that locality (Chlum nad Malsi) is always a good first piece or only piece for someone interested in buying Moldavite. Moldavite from that specific locality offers a very well-rounded combination of texture, color, shape, condition, and quality! Most of those are a bit above average. The texture from that region can vary from non-existent to extremely nice, the colors are usually pretty nice, a lot of interesting and rare shapes come out of that locality since a lot of Moldavite in general comes out there, and the condition and quality of Moldavite from Chlum nad Malsi is usually quite good which is very important in my opinion, not to mention the dealer only lists the higher-quality pieces that the mine produces as single specimens on the webpage. So with all of that said my top suggestion is this website:

www.moldavitstore.com

On there you can find anything from small (2 grams and under) all the way up to 50+ gram pieces. There is a massive variety of pieces on there for you to choose from and I am sure whatever you do pick will likely be a major improvement from the piece you bought from your teacher. Nothing against your teacher but in my experience most second-hand sellers, metaphysical (New Age) stores, and other similar places that sell Moldavite cannot even come close to competing with my suggestion. Usually the quality and condition of their Moldavite is very low and mediocre at best and their prices are always sky high... I've said it once and I'll say it again when it comes to Moldavite Lukas (the guy who runs the website I suggested) is by far the best source. You might find someone selling Moldavite for a similar price but the quality will be lower or you might find someone selling a similar quality product but the price will be higher. The only time I have ever came close to Lukas' combination of price and quality was when I spent hours digging through webpages and connecting with Czech dealers that were very close to the source.

When it comes to any crystal, gemstone, or tektite the closer the dealer you're buying from is to the source the higher the quality and lower the price will be. And with that said Lukas is about as close to the actual source as you're going to get online at this point. If you would like some suggestions for what I see as the best pieces in your price-range on that page just let me know and I am more than happy to help as I have helped many others. I always suggest a person picks a piece that calls out to them but having someone who is knowledgeable about Moldavite steering you in the right direction never hurts. I can help ensure that you get the best piece for your money spent which is important in my opinion because Moldavite is an investment stone and I always want to make sure that myself or any other person makes a wise investment. I like to ensure that the piece of Moldavite myself or another person buys with my help will retain its value and/or increase in value over time. So just let me know if you need any help and happy shopping!
Old 18-05-2014, 02:04 AM
CristianDambros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Certainly! Usually I suggest two websites but honestly the first website this particular dealer used doesn't have that much decent stuff on it anymore. It appears the dealer is mainly focusing on the newer second site which is completely 100% percent supplied by the only commercial Moldavite mining operation located in Chlum nad Malsi of the Czech Republic. I think a piece from that locality (Chlum nad Malsi) is always a good first piece or only piece for someone interested in buying Moldavite. Moldavite from that specific locality offers a very well-rounded combination of texture, color, shape, condition, and quality! Most of those are a bit above average. The texture from that region can vary from non-existent to extremely nice, the colors are usually pretty nice, a lot of interesting and rare shapes come out of that locality since a lot of Moldavite in general comes out there, and the condition and quality of Moldavite from Chlum nad Malsi is usually quite good which is very important in my opinion, not to mention the dealer only lists the higher-quality pieces that the mine produces as single specimens on the webpage. So with all of that said my top suggestion is this website:

On there you can find anything from small (2 grams and under) all the way up to 50+ gram pieces. There is a massive variety of pieces on there for you to choose from and I am sure whatever you do pick will likely be a major improvement from the piece you bought from your teacher. Nothing against your teacher but in my experience most second-hand sellers, metaphysical (New Age) stores, and other similar places that sell Moldavite cannot even come close to competing with my suggestion. Usually the quality and condition of their Moldavite is very low and mediocre at best and their prices are always sky high... I've said it once and I'll say it again when it comes to Moldavite Lukas (the guy who runs the website I suggested) is by far the best source. You might find someone selling Moldavite for a similar price but the quality will be lower or you might find someone selling a similar quality product but the price will be higher. The only time I have ever came close to Lukas' combination of price and quality was when I spent hours digging through webpages and connecting with Czech dealers that were very close to the source.

When it comes to any crystal, gemstone, or tektite the closer the dealer you're buying from is to the source the higher the quality and lower the price will be. And with that said Lukas is about as close to the actual source as you're going to get online at this point. If you would like some suggestions for what I see as the best pieces in your price-range on that page just let me know and I am more than happy to help as I have helped many others. I always suggest a person picks a piece that calls out to them but having someone who is knowledgeable about Moldavite steering you in the right direction never hurts. I can help ensure that you get the best piece for your money spent which is important in my opinion because Moldavite is an investment stone and I always want to make sure that myself or any other person makes a wise investment. I like to ensure that the piece of Moldavite myself or another person buys with my help will retain its value and/or increase in value over time. So just let me know if you need any help and happy shopping!

Okay, thank you. I will search through a moldavite this site. If I need help I call you Thank you so much! I also I have some questions about moldavite, and I'll enjoy this topic.
1 - Even I do not feel the energy of the crystal, in this case, Moldavite, she is working on my chakras? Especially if I put it in places where they are?

2 - If someone else touch my Moldavite, for a few minutes, this will interfere with it? Will harm?

3 - It is true that Moldavite is always clean? Just need a few minutes on the water to get it ready to be energized?

Thank you.
Old 18-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianDambros
Okay, thank you. I will search through a moldavite this site. If I need help I call you Thank you so much! I also I have some questions about moldavite, and I'll enjoy this topic.
1 - Even I do not feel the energy of the crystal, in this case, Moldavite, she is working on my chakras? Especially if I put it in places where they are?

2 - If someone else touch my Moldavite, for a few minutes, this will interfere with it? Will harm?

3 - It is true that Moldavite is always clean? Just need a few minutes on the water to get it ready to be energized?

Thank you.

1. Whether or not Moldavite actually works on the Chakras is debatable and unproven. Some people claim it does but as I stated earlier just because people claim something doesn't mean it is the truth nor does it mean it will be the same way for you. It might work on a Chakra or all the Chakras for some people and for others it may not work on them at all. But yes if Moldavite will work on your Chakras personally then it will work on them and you might not even be aware of it happening. Not everyone is sensitive to their Chakras or to what is going on with their Chakras and some people who claim to be sensitive and able to "feel their Chakras opening up" and other things of that nature are simply experiencing what they want to. If their nose itches because they have to sneeze they convince themselves that their third-eye Chakra was opening and/or activating. This is why we should always use stones with a blank-slate so that we can discover what a stone does or does not do for us personally instead of convincing ourselves that whatever we do experience was something others claimed it does.

2. Some people say that it can mess with the energy of a stone when others touch it and some say it does not. I cannot say for sure because I don't allow many people to touch my Moldavite since my collection is valued well over $5,000 USD. But if you have any worries about someone touching your stone and interfering with your programming and/or the energy of the stone you can simply re-cleanse and re-charge the Moldavite and/or any other stone when needed.

3. I've never heard that Moldavite is always clean. Just like any other crystal, gemstone, or tektite Moldavite should always be cleansed when you first receive the piece in which case you should use smoke from incense or a smudge stick to smudge the stone that way it will completely remove any previous energy or energetic attachments to the stone before you start working with it. Once you have smudged the stone then you should cleanse it in lukewarm water for a minute or two. After it has been cleansed with water it is ready to be charged and the best way to charge it is to leave it outside under the sky during the night and/or morning of a meteor shower.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:13 PM
CristianDambros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
1. Whether or not Moldavite actually works on the Chakras is debatable and unproven. Some people claim it does but as I stated earlier just because people claim something doesn't mean it is the truth nor does it mean it will be the same way for you. It might work on a Chakra or all the Chakras for some people and for others it may not work on them at all. But yes if Moldavite will work on your Chakras personally then it will work on them and you might not even be aware of it happening. Not everyone is sensitive to their Chakras or to what is going on with their Chakras and some people who claim to be sensitive and able to "feel their Chakras opening up" and other things of that nature are simply experiencing what they want to. If their nose itches because they have to sneeze they convince themselves that their third-eye Chakra was opening and/or activating. This is why we should always use stones with a blank-slate so that we can discover what a stone does or does not do for us personally instead of convincing ourselves that whatever we do experience was something others claimed it does.

2. Some people say that it can mess with the energy of a stone when others touch it and some say it does not. I cannot say for sure because I don't allow many people to touch my Moldavite since my collection is valued well over $5,000 USD. But if you have any worries about someone touching your stone and interfering with your programming and/or the energy of the stone you can simply re-cleanse and re-charge the Moldavite and/or any other stone when needed.

3. I've never heard that Moldavite is always clean. Just like any other crystal, gemstone, or tektite Moldavite should always be cleansed when you first receive the piece in which case you should use smoke from incense or a smudge stick to smudge the stone that way it will completely remove any previous energy or energetic attachments to the stone before you start working with it. Once you have smudged the stone then you should cleanse it in lukewarm water for a minute or two. After it has been cleansed with water it is ready to be charged and the best way to charge it is to leave it outside under the sky during the night and/or morning of a meteor shower.

Ok. Thanks. I also have another question, the greater the size of moldavite, or any crystal, it is more powerful?
Old 19-05-2014, 02:36 AM
Knower
I've heard that moldavite doesn't like water because it drains it's energy. Also, theres a website where you can email a photo of your moldavite to them and they tell you if it's real or not. I can't remember the site, but if you do a quick google search you can find it. I'm at work at the moment so I'll try to find the site later. EDIT: Found it already! http://www.innervisioncrystals.net/pages/fake-moldavite if you email them they'll let you know if it's fake!